Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The House just left for the evening, but not before Rep. Steve King blasted the DREAM and AG amnesties. He urged us to break down the Capitol switchboard with calls to the Senate opposing the DA.

Whadda guy! Love him!!

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    The House just left for the evening, but not before Rep. Steve King blasted the DREAM and AG amnesties. He urged us to break down the Capitol switchboard with calls to the Senate opposing the DA.

Whadda guy! Love him!!
    I WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE REP KING!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB, There are: Rep. Peter King (D-NY), another strong, vocal opponent of illegal alien amnesty, and co-author with Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) of a strong immigration law and border enforcement bill introduced this year in the House.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    florgal wrote:

Yep, I was watching and listening. Rep. King's speech was impressive. I'm sure most people in the House have already made up their minds on where they stand on the Dream Act. However, I'm hopeful his speech/lecture motivated a few lazy Americans to pick up their phones in the morning.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789