Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I CALLED ICE. S/W A NICOLE WHO DIDN'T SEEM INTERESTED IN THE FACT THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS WERE MEETING AT THE CAPITOL AT 3:00 TODAY TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION WITH "OUR" SENATORS!
    THAT IS JUST INSANITY!!!! WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE AND IT IS GETTING OLD!!!!!

We need this amendment!!! Ensigns that is totalization with Mexico. keep our fingers crossed!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

And the madder I get, the more I call!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sen Ensign now proposing a second amendment - re: Soc. Security numbers and identity theft. 1:07pm.

Go get 'em Senator!

Woo Hoo Senator. We need a deportation added to that if they find they have commited ID theft, or false SS #'s. That means the Dreamers and their parents too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WAS SO MAD AS HELL I HAD TO FAX FOR A WHILE TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE, AT LEAST MY FAX MACHINE DOESN'T TALK BACK!!!

I'd like to take that scrawny little brat in Durbins office and wring her little neck [unMod Edit - PhredE; with apologies]!! My blood is still boiling!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hahahaha!!!!!!

We are all going mad!!!!!

Dixie

I must be going crazy I haven't been "Mod edited" for quit a while

SOSAD: No, you're not going crazy (well, not just yet), and yes, I did Mod Edit you - but it was very minor. More of a 'housekeeping' operation.
    Not to worry, just keep going forward.

Oh, I sent you a PM about this...

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I CALLED ICE. S/W A NICOLE WHO DIDN'T SEEM INTERESTED IN THE FACT THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS WERE MEETING AT THE CAPITOL AT 3:00 TODAY TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION WITH "OUR" SENATORS!
    THAT IS JUST INSANITY!!!! WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE AND IT IS GETTING OLD!!!!!
    I feel like I am on Mars!!and surrounded by illegal aliens!!
    Oh wait that would make me the illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Hahahaha!!!!!!

We are all going mad!!!!!

Dixie
    Thats for sure Dixie...Atleast I have been more in control when I call now. Earlier I was about to explode, I let them have it and then some. Which would of been alright, hadnt the language been a little off today, there were lots and lots of colors. All I saw was red and I wanted them to understand just how mad I was.

Remember peeps keep your cool on the phone. We all get a litte teed off..But we must keep calm..in order to win..

I have called Tancredos office 3x today, to thanks him..Cant help it, its just nice to see someone in office on my side.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast