Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok Socal,

I'm going to warn you about this one final time. You need to take your antagonistic and negativity towards ALIPAC into check. That will be about enough of that.

I was willing to put your proposal to a vote, your negative comments are putting me in a much less accommodating mood.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that in absence of a strong opposition by the base, it's up to the leader to decide the direction to take.
    Decisions on what we do or do not do must be calculated and considered in reference to what percentage of our supporters would support the effort. ALIPAC is a Uniting force and we have united broad base of diverse support and we lead the largest coalition effort in the history of this movement via the NIIBC. If we make a move that is unpopular with a strong section of our supporters, we will not be able to unify or fund our operations into the future and you can kiss ALIPAC goodbye as many groups in our movement are already folding under the current economic stress and decreased donations. People will not contribute to organizations they disagree with.

DO WE HAVE SOMETHING BETTER to counteract the coming Amnesty push by Obama and Dems' controlled Congress? I doubt that we do, and waiting until there's another Amnesty bill up for vote, is a recipe for failure.
    This is patently false. We do have good ideas that are being prepared to counter Amnesty. You either do not receive or read our e-mail alerts or you do not believe in us despite our past successes. We have made it clear that the top leaders in this movement and top activists are in touch with each other and crafting plans. If we reveal those plans to early, the opposition will have a chance to analyze them and react. Therefore, it would be absolutely stupid for us to put them out in the open now. Sometimes it is best to play your cards when the time is right and keep them close to your chest until then. If you find yourself unable to accept this, then please take your negative morale elsewhere if you can't contain your negativity and false statements.

I mean, does everybody just wants to hide behind their keyboard while our country is being destroyed? Do you really want to sit back while 100 million non-English speaking foreigners flood in here as a result of Amnesty?
    ALIPACers are not hiding behind their keyboards or being inactive. We are not sitting back and I will thank you kindly not to insult our legendary online activists again.

I've also noticed that the number of guests here, dropped by about 80%. That makes Alipac increasingly irrelevant.
    ALIPAC is not "increasingly irrelevant" which side are you working for anyway? We have a core software problem we are working hard to fix and there are some strange things going down on Google we are trying to interpret. NumbersUSA has fallen down the traffic ladder as well and so are other allied groups. While our software is saying there are fewer visitors in this section of the site, our page view count remains high at near five million page views per month which is a level that fewer than 1 percent of all websites ever reach.

Socal, you are showing a very clear pattern of taking some mole hills and making them mountains of negativity directed at me and ALIPAC.

I'm not going to take your proposal to a vote. If this is the way you treat people that try to accommodate you, good luck with that. Won't fly here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about all us folks displaced by illegal workers? We have to clock to punch, no check to collect, or any boss to "P-O".

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok Socal,

I'm going to warn you about this one final time. You need to take your antagonistic and negativity towards ALIPAC into check. That will be about enough of that.

W
    OK, sorry about that William. I guess that in my eagerness to motivate people, I got a bit too confrontational. I appologize for that 'hiding behind a keyboard' comment. That was over the line.

Thank you Socal.

I know this is a frustrating time as we watch our opposition line up their plans and wait for the right time for us to move.

Please focus on enjoying the Holiday and help us spread the word to infuse ALIPAC with more supporters. It is round up the forces time right now and we have had a great deal of new sign ups.

I will try to update everyone on Operation Valley Forge soon.

Many of our best fighters have trouble with downtime and it is tempting to bash shields with fellow patriots.

So gather up the people you can and get what rest and rejuvenation you can because this fight is going to go haywire in Jan and will not let up for a great while.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12