Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Having lived in California I have been thinking about the property value issue.

It's easy to say we are a welcoming country and everyone deserves a chance, but what happens when California property values go down due to illegals? Californians are more sensitive than anyone I have ever seen (I don't blame them) to their property values. So, what happens when some of these bad areas expand to close to some of those multi-million dollar homes?

Deleted

I feel sorry for some that don't have the sense to come out of the rain, much less live like animals. We let them come here and have babies like there is no tomorrow. We are told this is none of our business. It is amazing that these children survive. Our children are subject to the disease these people are bringing in. None of them have been screened or vaccinated.

I think the first thing that should be required to do is take English, Health Classes and Laws and Conduct of Society. Before they get a license, before they can enroll the kids in schools, before they can be hired. If a company wants them, they can put them through the paces.

This should also be taught in school to all children every year for the first 6 years of school during home room (something that is now a waste of time).

At least the children would have a fighting chance. Some of our kids could use a little of this also.

We should flood politicians with photos and movies of what they are doing to our country and neighborhoods. We should publish our own paper.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    Having lived in California I have been thinking about the property value issue.

It's easy to say we are a welcoming country and everyone deserves a chance, but what happens when California property values go down due to illegals? Californians are more sensitive than anyone I have ever seen (I don't blame them) to their property values. So, what happens when some of these bad areas expand to close to some of those multi-million dollar homes?
    They are not too far away from those big multi million dollar mansions, and upper scaled middle class homes.

With they way they invade, and procreate, it's just a matter of a few more years.
    Go Here
    http://aztlan.net/la_county_mexican_demographics.htm

Deleted

So, what happens when some of these bad areas expand to close to some of those multi-million dollar homes?
    It already has. There are neighborhoods of beautiful brand new homes where I live that they can't sell because all around them are hordes of neighborhoods full of illegals. They can't give these houses away. Nobody wants to live in the middle of that.

I would have to say "see ya" to family and friends if i were living around all that. I would move.

My son just left Miami in December, he was there one year. He said that was the most hostile place he has ever lived. He had no car for awhile and used the bus. and being the only white guy in the neighborhood he said he met up with Men staring him down to fight at every corner. Said to go out and eat was an alcer waiting to happen. Thata everyone in the restraunt would star you down till you couldn't even swallow your food.
    On his way to work one day he saw a business man face down in the street. Everyone walked right by or stepping over him. He said he made the bus driver stop the bus to go help this man. The man had been dead and laying in the street for hours. No one cared. At that moment he knew he had to save every penny he had and move out of there.

We talked hours about this, he still finds his experiences there disturbing. He lived in San Deago Barro Logan before that and has been all over the world in the Navy before that. Miami did him in.

People coming from countries that place no human value on life, bring that thought pattern here. And it is contagious. Over the last 20 to 30 years America's perception of what value human life has, has deminished as well.

Deleted

I agree I cannot and will not live like that, I live in the city of Boston, the section I am in is not bad, however 7-8 blocks away is a craphole, garbage everywhere, radios blaring, children running wild, basically a zoo. If it does decide to move up this way, I will have to move.

As far as the filth, that is why these people have so many diseases in their country and they bring them here as they are unsanitary. And yes I have been in restroom of restaurants in the city of Boston and seen crap on the walls many times. If I do see that I walk right out of there, as it is now I do not touch anything in any public restroom and bring my own wipes.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deleted

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast