Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EVERY day I drive through Rancho Santa Fe, the most expensive (in real estate terms) property in the US is here.
    I know the area well. The rich do hire them to maintain their property, but wait until the property values are at risk because they have illegals living close by. You know the Polo fields? Wait until some illegals start camping out and living in that area. You will see the fastest changes in how people vote in history.

The Polo fields, Del Mar Horse Park and the Fairgrounds are owned by the State.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

I have relatives that lived in Rancho Santa Fe on one of the largest estates.

They filed the papers and paid to get 2 house and yard fulltime employees legal. Both got the proper documentation. And they were so thankful, they had the house robbed when the owners were away.

They were paid handsome salaries and one was a live in with a room by the pool. She went home to Mexico every weekend.

The relatives have sold the home and scaled down to a house in LaQuinta that they could manage.

Entitlement.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Sorry to say that your rellies were probably lying..........there are two ways to get a green card in under 3 years.

1. Be sponsored by a US citizen spouse...instant legalization if you meet requirements (the list is long)
    2. Be sponsored by an employer. We are not talking housekeeper or gardener here. H-1/2 visas are only granted only if it's deemed that the employer can't find a qualified American to fill the position. These kind of Visas are not given to migrant workers.

Interesting to note too that without some kind of visa, even if you get married, have a kid etc etc you WILL be deported. These are the people who are deported, in fact those who actually approach the INS and say "here I am I am married to an American but I am undocumented, give me my green card" are the ones who get deported. If the INS doesn't know about you, they don't go looking for you.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

Quote Originally Posted by saltydog
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    As my mom used to always say when I was a kid you even if you are poor you don't have to be dirty, soap is cheap.
    You know...I heard that too growing up and theres alot of truth in it.

what really floors me is that these very same nasty people are possibly working in our restaurant kitchens. What a thought!

My town is becoming increasingly inundated with hispanics and I would assume that the great majority of them are illegal. We also have entire neighborhoods that are now going downhill rapidly and people who have lived there for years and years are moving...or trying...to move out. Its really sad. We all know filth breeds disease and I worry sometimes about our school children being exposed to whatever but like alot of other things it seems to be a losing battle.
    I guess we can only hope for the best.
    I think we all, (at least in America) had our parents or grandparents tell us about soap and water being cheap.

And the thought of them living in dirty and unsanitary conditions and then preparing our food, is enough to make you sick!! This has got to stop!

It's one thing to be dirty and live in filth where they come from. But they come here, and they still continue to live in squalid conditions.

diana717 the banks give them loans to buy homes, and many are eligible for Low income housing!!

I lived in Northern Va. all my life. July, 2005 I moved to a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pa. I had no quality of life because of all the illegals in my working class neighborhood. I lived between two flop houses(15 on one side, 20 on the other) full of El Salvadorians. The flith, trash, broken Corona bottles everywhere and the best was the human feces in the common area where the children use to play. When Ms-13 graffiti started popping up on the fences behind me and on cars parked on the street. Every day there was another violent attack and it seemed every sexual assult was followed by the description, hispanic male. They blasted the latino music morning noon and night. I could not take it. The people who bought my townhouse spoke no English as well and gave us $13,000 over the asking price. I now live in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood where everyone speaks English My children can play in a safe environment. I hated to leave family and freinds behind, but it was the best thing we have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie92121
    bootsalinda, you're right. The rich politicians don't care because they're shielded from it. It's so wrong.
    You are right but...I would just LOVE IT if a real estate agent (that doesnt mind losing their job) would show a Mexicans a huge mansion in a swanky gated communty around the Kerry's, Kennedy's, the Clintion's, or better yet, George Bush Sr's estates. Then convience them that its the perfect home for large, extended families with lots of relatives. All they would need to purchase the estate is a large down payment, and that it would be easy to make all the mortgage payments because they have so many working adults! And just wait to see the look on everyone's faces when they move in and have chickens, pigs, other farm animals, and several adults with 20 cars. Maybe THEN these elites might get the picture.
    Its just a dream.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deleted

There aren't many illegals here...but they are starting to move into a very small town about 20 minutes from me. I have heard they are taking over...a Cook's Ham plant brought them here from Tn.

But we haven't had new industries for years...so no sense coming here!

The jobs we do have, people usually keep them.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

wonder if there is any avenue toward a listing of cities/states that have the lowest number of illegals.
    I found such a map on the Net the other day...of course I did not save and now I can't find again. Anyway, I remember South Carolina was about 6%...North Carolina is a lot more. Here in Kentucky was about 6%.

We are in the process of moving to South Carolina, but not because of illegals. Such found a place we wanted to retire to.

Just to let you know. For the May 1st boycott, you could not tell it was any special say here...every thing just normal. We did hear that they had 200 demonstrators down town, but it was so low key that we did not even know until it was over.

Found the site: http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/07 ... dex_01.htm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast