Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just went to look at that map. Kind of went way beyond the Atzlan borders didn't they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I'M SO UTTERLY TIRED OF THE FILTH

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie92121
    I live in San Diego, California. I was born here 40 years ago. If any of you ever decide to visit my fair city, let me tell you what you will encounter.

First, stay away from the canyons, for you will be overwhelmed by the trash and feces left behind by the illegal aliens who once lived or are currently living there. Broken bottles, empty cans, used toilet paper and tampons, dirty diapers, shredded clothing, Spanish magazines, worn-out shoes, and lots and lots of banana and orange peels litter our once beautiful canyons.

Go to any grocery store within 30 miles of the Mexican/U.S. border in San Diego, and you'll see the dumpsters behind the stores overflowing with trash, old clothes, broken-down furniture, etc. You see, because so many of the illegals cannot afford to pay for trash service, they simply bring their trash to the nearest dumpster and dump it. When the dumpster is full, they just dump it on the ground. The companies who empty the dumpsters will not get out of their trucks to pick up the massive amounts of trash strewn about on the ground (and why should they)?

Walk up and down the streets of some of the neighborhoods, and you'll see trash simply left on the sidewalk -- they're too lazy to even take it to a dumpster.

Walk down the street in some of the poorer neighborhoods where the illegals who have managed to move out of the canyons are living. Trash cans sit on the sidewalks, seven days a week, overflowing with the trash from three or four families living in a 2-bedroom house. Roosters crow from the backyards in neighborhoods where livestock is not permitted. And five or six cars line the lawns (or I should say weeds) of houses.

Forget going for a nice hike in the desert. The trash and stink is so overwhelming you simply can't stand it.

You think the illegal aliens are just harmless, good-hearted, hard-working people? NO THEY ARE NOT. They are some of the filthiest, rudest, tasteless, tacky, litterers I have ever encountered. How can I feel any compassion for people who have no sense of human decency? People who don't hesitate to throw their trash anywhere they want to, regardless of how unsanitary and unsightly it is. They disgust me.
    Whats even sadder is your city/state let this go on. Do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie92121
    I've called the city about the chickens in our neighborhood, and nothing happens. I've called the city about the trash overflowing the dumpsters behind our local shopping centers, and nothing happens. It's as if they're just too scared to confront the illegals.

I guarantee you that if in some of the more upscale neighborhoods somebody brought in chickens, the city would act. But when it comes to the illegal aliens, the city just hides with its tail between its legs.
    I live in a really nice middle-class neighborhood. Recently a new family moved in accross the street from our house. They seemed like really nice people, but...
    They had too many adults and decided to pave their driveway wider, lots wider, to park all their trucks and landscaping equipment. They had several attachments like snowplows, lawn mowers, etc, that they park in their driveway, plus several cars they park on the street. Not only do they own a landscaping business, but also a trash company. Their trash trucks honk loud and long while passing their house. Sometimes they even park in front of the house to 'fix' the engine in the trucks, or to change a tire. They have been collecting 'JUNK' that was put in the trash by people trying to get rid of it, but they decided ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S RICHES. So their entire back yard and side of their house has JUNK, like old bbqs, broken furniture, tires, and other TRASH.
    To top it all off, they had a ROOSTER in their garrage as a PET! Apparently someone called about the rooster because its gone now. And someone called the county because alot of their cars and old trucks were towed away because of expired plates. But I cannot believe how people can live in a nice neighborhood, but are nothing but DIRTY PIGS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345