Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    I honestly feel for all of you. If where you live is as filthy as the way they leave the highly popular areas they track through in the dessert, I can see why you all are in such distress.

They have no regard or respect for anything or anyone's property. I have even seen ranchers complain to the media how they drink water right out their animal's water troughs .
    God only knows, what diseases they pick up and bring here to America from doing that!

And these are the people Bush, Kennedy, Clinton, Harry Reid and other senators want us to call our neighbors
    Poor cattle!!! What might they be doing to the dairy and cattle industries....if they come here sick, and they are working with our foods, plus messing with these ranchers cattle?????

Do any of you call your health departments? What do they say?

Every story I read in this thread, needs to write Bush, VP, Ken Melhman,
    Senators......tell them just like you put it here!!!

Send pictures if you can!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

As my mom used to always say when I was a kid you even if you are poor you don't have to be dirty, soap is cheap.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deleted

Hello Carrie, glad to have you here, I feel your pain it must be terrible. I am so glad to live in a very small rural town (where there are no jobs for even illegal's to do lol) in Okla, where we have mountains , streams and lakes that are still clean. I am sure though before long it may be here as it is where you live. Every once in a while I see illegals and hear spanish spoken in our little country stores! I heard one local ask one of them what he was doing here, the Mexican told him they were building bridges, Does that mean our State hires them for state jobs now? Anyway, reading your post and some of the others on here it reminded me of a long ago commercial about littering when I was a child in the late fifties and 60's not sure which to long ago. It was about a Native American walking over the land looking at trash and filth on the land and in the water. If I remember right his name was Chief Joseph , as he was walking tears were streaming silently down his cheeks. I don't know why, but that made a powerful impression on me, perhaps because I am part Native American or just his silent tears broke my young heart, it is one commercial I have never forgotten! We need people with cam corders filming this stuff to send to Lou Dobbs and Sean Hannity, I have saw dumps like this a few times on Sean's show.Or we need a new commercial with as much power as that old one had to show on tv at least once a day. We also need thousands of pictures of this to send to our President and our leaders and ask them, "Is this what you have in mind for America?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

What gets me is how the illegals manage to buy homes here. It is beyond expensive. I was lucky enough to buy my first home before real estate here went nuts but now houses in really bad neighborhoods go for 500 hundred thousand plus and they have all these neat programs to help them buy.

Twice since 2001 I have moved because illegals starting taking over the neighborhood. After the first family moved in, I was the second house in the neighborhood to sell , I had a family show up to look at my house that spoke no English, their realtor was the interpretor. They spent over an hr in my house taking pages of notes and they spent a very long time in my bonus room with a tape measure, I'm sure figuring out how many rooms they could make out of it. They finally left to return an hr later with 8 other family members plus children wanting to see the house again. I told their agent I would accept full asking price only and that was the end of that.

I moved and was in that house less than a year because the illegals behind my new house thought public urination and getting drunk and throwing beer bottles while playing marriachi music loud enough for my windows to shake was an acceptable thing. I kept asking myself how much do I need to spend to get away from this??

Now I'm in my 3rd house in 5 years, but at least the plague is a bit farther away at least for now.

I was in the real estate industry and they always had like 40 names on the mortgage and their mortgage always went through the same banks which meant that those banks were liberal in giving illegal aliens mortgages. These banks that I saw on the mortgages are on the list.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    As my mom used to always say when I was a kid you even if you are poor you don't have to be dirty, soap is cheap.
    You know...I heard that too growing up and theres alot of truth in it.

what really floors me is that these very same nasty people are possibly working in our restaurant kitchens. What a thought!

My town is becoming increasingly inundated with hispanics and I would assume that the great majority of them are illegal. We also have entire neighborhoods that are now going downhill rapidly and people who have lived there for years and years are moving...or trying...to move out. Its really sad. We all know filth breeds disease and I worry sometimes about our school children being exposed to whatever but like alot of other things it seems to be a losing battle.
    I guess we can only hope for the best.
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Did any of you get the so called "flu with bronchitiis and sinus infection complications" this winter.

Well I did, and so did almost everyone I know. It went on for me for 2 months. I spent $700 besides my monthly insurance premium that has a $5000 deductable. They tried 3 different antibiotics, and finally gave me cocktail injection (they had to observe me for 2 hours). I know 2 middle aged people that died from it and a dozen more that were hospitalized. A friend's brother (37) was in intensive care for 10 days (an INFECTIOUS DISEASE EXPERT WAS BROUGHT IN). Nobody had a clue as to what was wrong. This guy almost died. Turns out he was contracting on a house with Mexicans.
    People who are never sick got this. Kaiser wasn't talking, and they were out of medicines and quite nervous.

Your children are going to school with these people.
    My neighbor is a Center for Disease Control Doctor who has worked on Sars and HIV ( she is now in Africa). She said it is just the beginning of the nightmare. These mexicans are amongst the unhealthiest people in the world. They are many generations of unvaccinated people. The blood supply is in danger. Hospital Emergency Rooms are the worst place to be.

Everyone called this the Flu with sinus infecton. because they did not know what to call it.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Yes I did get that bootslinda it was horrible, I got it when I was at the hospital with my mom for her appointment as that was the only place I was in a few weeks. I washed my hands and tried not to touch anything there, but it is unavoidable.

Carrie, I live in Encinitas, about 25 miles north of San Diego. Let me tell you that the rich only compound the problems of illegals. EVERY day I drive through Rancho Santa Fe, the most expensive (in real estate terms) property in the US is here. Theres this one intersection (Manchester blvd/Encinitas blvd) where every morning 40+ illegals hang out for work. They all work on the richest properties in the country, paid by the richest people in the country.

On another note...did you know that the state of california indirectly employs illegals? I know of at least one large property owned and run by the State of California which outsources to a company for its workforce who blatently employs illegal Mexicans. Yeap, the County Fairgrounds/DelMar racetrack.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast