Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I still think we should be more visible, do something to catch more the attention of our people, especially our grassroots. I do not trust much about contacting the Congress because I am no sure anyone there read our letters besides our names and addresses. I wrote a few letters to my Senators and Representative, and I got the same answer just with different signatures; it looks like that one had copied from the other.

I have also received some emails from the GOP Chairman and I wrote him back with my thoughts about the President and his policies, as well as nitwits in Congress and their performance; in the end, I told him I did not belong to the Party anymore. His answer? To suggest that I should have a coffee hour in my house for friends and acquaintances in order to encourage them to vote Republican. My point is: They do not read our letters. About our phone calls, emails, and bricks...

In general, people are very blase' and it is much easier to surrender than to fight; not that I am thinking about doing this. But we need something BIG to catch the attention of the whole country and to take us from our comfortable couches and start to shout "WE CANNOT THIS TAKE ANYMORE!"

We haven't lost. In fact, we're just getting started. In fact, all the momentum is now on our side.

Latest New York Times/CBS News poll says that only 25% of Americans approve of how Bush has handled the immigration issue. That shows you what Americans think of his wretched amnesty plan.

According to every poll I've seen, 70 to 80% of Americans want to "seriously reduce" our level of LEGAL immigration. So you can imagine what they think about ILLEGAL immigration. We've won the battle for the hearts and minds of Americans. Now, we've got to get rid of all the b.s. artists that have been standing in our way.

Just a couple years ago, Michael Savage was the only guy talking about the illegal immigration issue on the radio. Now, there are dozens of radio shows ranting about this issue.

Just a couple years ago, there weren't all these organizations like the Minutemen, SOS, ALIPAC, etc. Now, there are new organizations forming every day.

Just a couple years ago, the presidential candidates wouldn't even TALK about the immigration issue. Now, immigration is going to be one of THE issues in the next presidential election.

Just a couple years ago, Bush and McCain/Kennedy thought their wretched Guest Worker plan would be passed in a cake-walk. Now, they can't even get it through the Senate.

Guess what? We're the ones with all the momentum now.

I'm not buying those polls either. Even the Bloom County cartoon in the Sunday paper made fun of the protesters. There was genuine outrage about the national anthem. The only comments I heard about the day without illegals was that traffic was pleasantly lighter. With polls you have to remember that liars figure and figures lie. We need to keep the pressure on the legislators they may not know the polls are bogus. I never figured our leaders for quick studies.

So William, with you becoming more involved in NC politics, are you still going to be able to help us Californians and others? Or will your lobby efforts keep your focus in North Carolina?

Josh,

Our national operations with ALIPAC will come first and foremost. Im going to encourage our supporters nationwide to form state legislation committees.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree W, if we are are going to take back our country from these inept politicians that blatantly defy our laws we must take political action ourselves instead of trying to convince them while we wait to vote them out of office. I am in!!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GFC
    The Mexicans are going to get their way. The biggest thing they have going is numbers. White Americans can't fight a battle without soldiers. I am glad I have 5 more yrs to retire so I wont be forced to learn spanish to keep my job. It is the young English only speakers who will be forced to adapt.

Most of the people I know are middle to lower middle class,and they have just given up on the system.There are more talks about picking up weapons than there is about calling congress.They feel that it won't matter because politicans are corrupt and they go where the money is.
    Us working class folks don't have time to Bitc*.If I take a day off work to protest bills don't get paid or I lose coustomers.I don't know someone smarter than I should pick a state for us all to move to and take it over.
    Just make it warm with no mexicans

I don't know where they get these polls. This has me so frustrated I talk about this subject to anyone who'll listen and their solution is the same as mine, "send 'em home, they broke the law".
    Maybe they took this poll among illegal immigrants?
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Mother Nature has always had ways of dealing with excessive (or illegal) immigration, with infectious diseases and language barriers being two of the most effective.

Infectious diseases are now in the news almost daily with the concerns over the bird flu, mumps, TB, and hepatitis. This will limit immigration, as even our leaders and the wealthy are susceptible to infectious diseases.

Schools are now suffering serious problems with language barriers that limit any meaningful learning or instruction. School districts simply can not offer instruction in 40 plus different languages that are now "needed" by immigrants. Nor can businesses advertise or market products in such a number of languages.

No amount of money can solve these problems and money is the root of this whole immigration mess. Things will change when the cost of immigration starts cutting into business profits.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast