Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called Harry Reids office and asked if there was a stipulation that if ONLY this bailout would help AMERICAN CITIZEN taxpayers, the guy I talked to went NUTS...........made my day.

Re: A DEMOCRAT SPEAKING FACTS!

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter
    Alipacers, Senator Tom Harkin, D-Iowa is speaking in the Senate at this time. He says start at the bottom with a bailout, he says executive compensation should not be LEFT UP TO PAULSON.

He says there was no credit crunch until Paulson showed up and said
    America was in trouble. He said the problems with banks and on Wall Street today are a result of Paulson wringing his hands.

The Bush administration wants, once again, a free pass to save the fat cats and put the little man at the bottom of the stack.
    I have not seen before a Democrat with guts, sense and speaking for himself.

PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TOM HARKIN AND THANK HIM FOR SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER FOR US!
    When Americans get over the deliberate divisions of race and party lines, we will be a far better, greater nation. There is good, bad, ugly and indifference on both sides of the political aisle.

Frankly, after this financial debilitation, courtesy of both sides, if riding out another depression is what it takes to wake up the sheeple and make them realize how stupid they have been for voting for an obvious idiot because he is republican or someone they'd like to have a beer with vs. voting for a candidate because he is a democrat and will be the first black president evah, it would be worth the agony.

I am sick of the political BS and the stupidity of both the ignorant and race based voters. It's way past time for people to vote the issues
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Alipacers, Senator Tom Harkin, D-Iowa is speaking in the Senate at this time. He says start at the bottom with a bailout, he says executive compensation should not be LEFT UP TO PAULSON.

America was in trouble. He said the problems with banks and on Wall Street today are a result of Paulson wringing his hands.

The Bush administration wants, once again, a free pass to save the fat cats and put the little man at the bottom of the stack.

PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TOM HARKIN AND THANK HIM FOR SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER FOR US!
    When Americans get over the deliberate divisions of race and party lines, we will be a far better, greater nation. There is good, bad, ugly and indifference on both sides of the political aisle.

Frankly, after this financial debilitation, courtesy of both sides, if riding out another depression is what it takes to wake up the sheeple and make them realize how stupid they have been for voting for an obvious idiot because he is republican or someone they'd like to have a beer with vs. voting for a candidate because he is a democrat and will be the first black president evah, it would be worth the agony.

I am sick of the political BS and the stupidity of both the ignorant and race based voters. It's way past time for people to vote the issues
    Post of the year!!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I haven't been on here much since the Bailout crap. Here's what I send my political friends on email. try to keep them informed while they are at work or after work.
    Bush, Pelosi and Reid, lying again. Oh and Barney Frank lied too!

Republicans were NEVER on for the bail-out! They want a private bailout by investors. Now Barney Frank is blaming McCain. McCain has not said his position yet, so Obama doesn't know what to do now...

Remember earlier emails I sent about the elections or the turning over of the Whitehouse won't happen. I wonder... I thought it would be the war to stop either, but now it's gonna be a civil war.

For you who can't see all this cable news.
    If you only watch channel 6, 8, and 13 news you are uninformed at best.
    They leave out so much. Believe me I use to only watch that too. I'm astounded at the other important issues that are left out conveniently.

Preface:
    I have my 3 TV's on all day, like some do their radio's. It's always in the background.
    I'm an Independent.
    I'm a news hound and I make decisions after way to much input.

I see MSNBC for 3 hours every morning.
    I see/hear the Stock Market Show on CNBC most of the rest of the day.
    At 3:00 I turn them to CNN with Wolf Blitzer till 7:00.
    At 7:00 is Lou Dobbs on Channel CNN.
    8:00 is O'Reilly on Fox, then either Larry King on CNN (not lately though,) or Hannity & Colmes, if I can stand Hannity that day.
    At 10:00 I switch onto Greta. I've been watching her since 2000.
    O'Reilly and Hannity are newer shows I watch. I'm also into CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 show, so I switch back and forth from 9:00 to 11:00.
    At 11:00 I start to pick up reruns of one I missed...

Ok, so here's the drift..
    Paulson and Bernanke want to get the 700 Billion with no strings attached! These are the pukes who let all this happen.
    The 6 Dems in the beginning lied to you, so did Bush, when they said that the Republicans were on with them. Barney Frank is a freakin fruitcake!
    Everyone wants a bill signed but not what 1/2 the Democrats want to rush through.

Obama and 1/2 of the Democrats want 20% of the 700 billion, more like it will be 1 TRILLION, to go to an OBAMA corrupt group called ACORN. This is so bad if they get it. Look them up!
    We should thank McCain for going there to Washington. No wonder Obama wanted things to "just go on with out those two."

The Dems (most of them but not all) want the big places to be bailed out and the Republicans want the people to be helped. There is a HUGE difference between the two.
    HUGE!!!

You need to call your Senators and Congressmen. Most are listening to us people. They are being swamped with voters 100 to 1, NOT wanting the total bailout of the Corporate big guys that orchestrated this.
    http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm

Pelosi, Barney Frank, Bush and Obama want the bailout to pay all those CEO's 400 million apiece. Republicans want them to get nothing!

Watch Lindsey Graham, he is telling everything. Do you see any Dems saying anything substantial, NO, they just whine that the Republicans won't sign on.

The longer this goes on today the more Pelosi and Bush will back down and we MIGHT get something that gives Americans an investment instead of blindly giving those guys all the money.
    Here's some stuff on Google concerning ACORN!
    http://www.google.com/search?q=ACORN+Ob ... lz=1I7SUNA

The largest bankruptcy in the world occurred last night.
    It was Washington Mutual.
    Good News is EVERYONE is insured for their money, even the people with over the $100,000 mark.
    Bad News is FDIC is also one of the ones wanting a bailout!!! They need about 150 billion!
    Ok, the stock market WILL open low and go lower today. This will push the Dems and Republicans to compromise. Hopefully not compromise the taxpayers in favor of big corporate people. Taxpayers WANT investment in the bailout. We want to make money back down the line. If not this will be 20 to 30 years till we are a stable country again.

No one want nothing to be ready on next Monday's stock market open.

Liberal media is going after Palin because she screwed up on the Katie Couric interview twice. LOOK at Biden! They actually have WebPages dedicated to his screw-ups in the short time he has been VP elect. BUT does the Main Stream Media and Liberal press report that??? NO!!

These are historic times and we need to protect the other generations. No one should be railroaded through this bailout process.

Notice that Obama and McCain don't speak at the bailout hearings? They also do not want to be blamed if the wrong bailout is approved.
    Hurricane Sunday, for Maine and Nova Scotia! The best we can hope for is a Tropical Storm.
    When news happens, I'm all over it .... LOL

I try to stay in the middle and give you facts as they unravel. If you watch one cable news station, they are slanted.

I have to say that since about 6 months ago I feel O'Rielly has learned his lesson and is more fair to the left side, than he was. I think it was all the attacks on him in the year before. Perhaps the lawsuits too! His interviews of Hillary and Obama were very fair. Let's see him do Biden, Palin and McCain. I don't think he has done them yet?

Late last night there was a meeting with Paulson( the joke). NO Republicans showed up! Half way though a lonely Republican walked in and put a piece of paper on the table laying out their bailout plans. LOL

Then the Democrats were told to do it themselves, pass it on their own!! They can have their names on the bailouts their way if they want!

I think there will be some compromise now... Dodd (who looks a wreck) and Harry Reid stressfully said: "Bernanke and Paulson have to be more realistic! President to blame too instead of letting everyone go through 7 filibusters."

There's no compromise in these three areas.
    I think both sides agrees on this.

1.) No bailouts for executive's bonus's

2.) Taxpayers covered, by being rewarded if money is made from buying out places and then reselling them.

3.)Checks and balances
    They are blaming McCain for coming to town and stopping the agreed on bailout. The Republicans say, "This is a LIE. There was no agreement at all!"

They think it can be done by midnight tonight, wrote up Sunday and done for Monday. I would have to hear a Republican say that BEFORE I'd believe this idiot. Reid and Pelosi are 1/2 the problem. They run Congress! They have a 16% approval rate. Bush has 32%.

***** 10:30 am

Stupid Harry Reid just said that his constituents are writing saying, "Not to do anything and let the markets correct themselves! Many on BOTH side say that. NO BAILOUT!!!
    Reid blames all of the Republicans. Realistically the Republicans hardly ever agree with Bush. This is Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice's baby. They are the war Criminals that started the war by lying to us, just like now

Oh noo!! Now jerkoff Pelosi is going to give a statement! This ought to be real good!! LOL This is the lady that sold only 2 thousand books and is in the high #6000 something on the best sellers list.

Pelosi wisdom.... coming soon

DO NOT listen to UN Ambassador Richard Holbrooke! That man is a liar. I just heard him whining and basically he doesn't care what is passed. He's just getting UN pressure because we here effect the World markets.

McCain will be at the debates. McCain's numbers have come up so him going must have been wanted by Americans.

If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

Post of the year!!!!
    Thank you Dman. The collapsing of America is a wakeup call for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I haven't been on here much since the Bailout crap. Here's what I send my political friends on email. try to keep them informed while they are at work or after work.

Republicans were NEVER on for the bail-out! They want a private bailout by investors. Now Barney Frank is blaming McCain. McCain has not said his position yet, so Obama doesn't know what to do now...

Remember earlier emails I sent about the elections or the turning over of the Whitehouse won't happen. I wonder... I thought it would be the war to stop either, but now it's gonna be a civil war.

They leave out so much. Believe me I use to only watch that too. I'm astounded at the other important issues that are left out conveniently.

Preface:
    I have my 3 TV's on all day, like some do their radio's. It's always in the background.
    I'm an Independent.

8:00 is O'Reilly on Fox, then either Larry King on CNN (not lately though,) or Hannity & Colmes, if I can stand Hannity that day.
    O'Reilly and Hannity are newer shows I watch. I'm also into CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 show, so I switch back and forth from 9:00 to 11:00.

Paulson and Bernanke want to get the 700 Billion with no strings attached! These are the pukes who let all this happen.
    The 6 Dems in the beginning lied to you, so did Bush, when they said that the Republicans were on with them. Barney Frank is a freakin fruitcake!
    Everyone wants a bill signed but not what 1/2 the Democrats want to rush through.

Obama and 1/2 of the Democrats want 20% of the 700 billion, more like it will be 1 TRILLION, to go to an OBAMA corrupt group called ACORN. This is so bad if they get it. Look them up!
    We should thank McCain for going there to Washington. No wonder Obama wanted things to "just go on with out those two."

The Dems (most of them but not all) want the big places to be bailed out and the Republicans want the people to be helped. There is a HUGE difference between the two.
    HUGE!!!

You need to call your Senators and Congressmen. Most are listening to us people. They are being swamped with voters 100 to 1, NOT wanting the total bailout of the Corporate big guys that orchestrated this.

Pelosi, Barney Frank, Bush and Obama want the bailout to pay all those CEO's 400 million apiece. Republicans want them to get nothing!

Watch Lindsey Graham, he is telling everything. Do you see any Dems saying anything substantial, NO, they just whine that the Republicans won't sign on.

The longer this goes on today the more Pelosi and Bush will back down and we MIGHT get something that gives Americans an investment instead of blindly giving those guys all the money.

Good News is EVERYONE is insured for their money, even the people with over the $100,000 mark.
    Bad News is FDIC is also one of the ones wanting a bailout!!! They need about 150 billion!
    Ok, the stock market WILL open low and go lower today. This will push the Dems and Republicans to compromise. Hopefully not compromise the taxpayers in favor of big corporate people. Taxpayers WANT investment in the bailout. We want to make money back down the line. If not this will be 20 to 30 years till we are a stable country again.

Liberal media is going after Palin because she screwed up on the Katie Couric interview twice. LOOK at Biden! They actually have WebPages dedicated to his screw-ups in the short time he has been VP elect. BUT does the Main Stream Media and Liberal press report that??? NO!!

These are historic times and we need to protect the other generations. No one should be railroaded through this bailout process.

Notice that Obama and McCain don't speak at the bailout hearings? They also do not want to be blamed if the wrong bailout is approved.
    Hurricane Sunday, for Maine and Nova Scotia! The best we can hope for is a Tropical Storm.

I try to stay in the middle and give you facts as they unravel. If you watch one cable news station, they are slanted.

I have to say that since about 6 months ago I feel O'Rielly has learned his lesson and is more fair to the left side, than he was. I think it was all the attacks on him in the year before. Perhaps the lawsuits too! His interviews of Hillary and Obama were very fair. Let's see him do Biden, Palin and McCain. I don't think he has done them yet?

Late last night there was a meeting with Paulson( the joke). NO Republicans showed up! Half way though a lonely Republican walked in and put a piece of paper on the table laying out their bailout plans. LOL

Then the Democrats were told to do it themselves, pass it on their own!! They can have their names on the bailouts their way if they want!

I think there will be some compromise now... Dodd (who looks a wreck) and Harry Reid stressfully said: "Bernanke and Paulson have to be more realistic! President to blame too instead of letting everyone go through 7 filibusters."

2.) Taxpayers covered, by being rewarded if money is made from buying out places and then reselling them.

3.)Checks and balances
    They are blaming McCain for coming to town and stopping the agreed on bailout. The Republicans say, "This is a LIE. There was no agreement at all!"

They think it can be done by midnight tonight, wrote up Sunday and done for Monday. I would have to hear a Republican say that BEFORE I'd believe this idiot. Reid and Pelosi are 1/2 the problem. They run Congress! They have a 16% approval rate. Bush has 32%.

Stupid Harry Reid just said that his constituents are writing saying, "Not to do anything and let the markets correct themselves! Many on BOTH side say that. NO BAILOUT!!!
    Reid blames all of the Republicans. Realistically the Republicans hardly ever agree with Bush. This is Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice's baby. They are the war Criminals that started the war by lying to us, just like now

Oh noo!! Now jerkoff Pelosi is going to give a statement! This ought to be real good!! LOL This is the lady that sold only 2 thousand books and is in the high #6000 something on the best sellers list.

DO NOT listen to UN Ambassador Richard Holbrooke! That man is a liar. I just heard him whining and basically he doesn't care what is passed. He's just getting UN pressure because we here effect the World markets.

McCain will be at the debates. McCain's numbers have come up so him going must have been wanted by Americans.

Make no mistake about it. Every single politician on both sides of the aisle were either knowledgeable and turned a blind eye and deaf ear, or were on board with this mess from the beginning. Therefore, IMHO NONE OF THEM ARE IMMUNE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM are duplicitous and guilty.

Add to the pot, corrupt bankers, CEO's, COO's, illegal aliens and greedy irresponsible gaget happy Americans living on credit cards and above their means.

I'm angry as hell because I am one a few million Americans who pay my bills ON TIME AND IN FULL, have excellent credit and do NOT live above my means. Yet we are being penalized as a result of all of those guilty of the above named irresponsibility and greed.

If we survive this as a nation, hopefull the NATION will wake the hell up and stop being so greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Preface:
    I'm an Independent.

HUGE!!!

3.)Checks and balances

Make no mistake about it. Every single politician on both sides of the aisle were either knowledgeable and turned a blind eye and deaf ear, or were on board with this mess from the beginning. Therefore, IMHO NONE OF THEM ARE IMMUNE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM are duplicitous and guilty.

Add to the pot, corrupt bankers, CEO's, COO's, illegal aliens and greedy irresponsible gaget happy Americans living on credit cards and above their means.

I'm angry as hell because I am one a few million Americans who pay my bills ON TIME AND IN FULL, have excellent credit and do NOT live above my means. Yet we are being penalized as a result of all of those guilty of the above named irresponsibility and greed.

If we survive this as a nation, hopefull the NATION will wake the hell up and stop being so greedy.
    That is exactly the way I feel too!! Take responsibliity for your life!

Great job and thanks worriedamerican
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

One of the reporters this morning, I forget who, said that Bush refuses to agree to stipulations put on the Execs and unless he has full control of that part, he will veto the bill. Did anyone else hear this?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You need to listen to Dave Ramsey on this. He explains Sarbanes-Oxley bill and how it killed Merrill Lynch. Listen then call your Congressperson immediately.

Dave Ramsey Explanations Sarbane Oxley & the Financial Crisis
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast