Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yea. Hillary's answer is we must be judged on individual merits. Then she said "it took a Clinton to clean up the White House after a Bush, and it will take a 2nd Clinton to clean up the White House after a 2nd Bush".

Boy did she receive claps after making that dium statement!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Clinton knows nothing about Foreign policy- other than belonging to the CFR.

DID I JUST HEAR OBAMA STATE THAT WE ARE UNDERMINING LATIN AMERICA BECAUSE OF THE WAR ON IRAQ?

MY GOODNESS, BOTH OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE A HUGE DISASTER FOR AMERICA!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did you notice Hillary "blink" on the immigration issue? She's nervous about it as she knows it can sink her if Romney gets in. Amnesty can sink the Dem's in November and they know its a crapshoot to support it.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    I very angry over this last segment No
    I’m Beeeeping Beeped off... Its An American Job that’s been taken. Its my job.
    I would just like to point out under Clintons so called plan if there were 30 criminal aliens from the middle east here, sitting in the country some where right now and they have not commit any other crime what so ever. Under her plan they can blow us up any time after she gives them the path to the so called back of the line… That’s the same as and worse then McCain’s plan… Americans need to think before they vote that plan in.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Attrician you raving lib moron

Take away the bennys
    Evidently, they are not familiar with the term. Maybe we should educate them!
    They know the term , they just want the millions of illegal voters

Why do you think both of them are spending 75% of their campaigns sucking up to the hispanics
    Hi, usanevada! I was just being sarcastic.

Do you know what would REALLY be scary? An Obama/McCain ticket!!!

I've been thinking while listening to these two the last hour or so. If either of the three liberals (I'm including McCain) wins the white house and illegals get their 'pathway to citizenship' while the new influx of "immigrants" illegally cross our border to 'hide in the shadows' until they get their 'pathway to legalization', what should regular Americans like us do? Does anyone else believe, as I do, that withholding OUR funding of the federal government might possibly be the only way we can take back what's ours...OUR COUNTRY?

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I've been thinking while listening to these two the last hour or so. If either of the three liberals (I'm including McCain) wins the white house and illegals get their 'pathway to citizenship' while the new influx of "immigrants" illegally cross our border to 'hide in the shadows' until they get their 'pathway to legalization', what should regular Americans like us do? Does anyone else believe, as I do, that withholding OUR funding of the federal government might possibly be the only way we can take back what's ours...OUR COUNTRY?
    Probably couldn't get enough people to participate.

Banned
    How come there are 2 of them and they are getting a ton more time than the repubs , and there were 4 of them

Banned
    How come there are 2 of them and they are getting a ton more time than the repubs , and there were 4 of them

I won’t name names because its not in the constitution, but some of the Republicans s don’t know when its time walk away... Heck give the money back as they walk...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast