Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deport Armedia and Her Family Now

Just found this. Let me know if there is any content that violates our rules. Ive not had time to check it fully yet.

http://deportarmidanow.blogspot.com/

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi W. Looks clean to me.

Awesome web site, thanks for the link.

All she need to do is call Kennedy, McCain, Hutchison or Cornyn, and they'll see to it she gets taxpayer paid tuition to go to medical school. They'll make her an amnesty roll model.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

role model

She would be such an incredible leader and role model...in her country of origin.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could have done without the dead body pictures.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

That website is AWESOME!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I LOVE this site! That said, there is a photo of the mummified remains of a brutally murdered female "migration" victim. I don't have any objection to this, because its IS reality, but you can be sure that the pro-ills will object because, heaven forbid, it might slow the flow...

Sounds like she is a bit of a snob as well as a thief. Sending an illegal to a 40,000 a year school is like putting a $40 saddle on a $20 horse. Don't inconvenience her with a check she wants her money directly from pay pal.
    There are colleges in Mexico that cost less than $40,000 a year.

I can't believe the nerve of this girl. I can only hope that she isn't getting any donations. What a pathetic piece of work she is. Pandering on the Internet to get people to pay for her college education. She's no better than a beggar on the street corner. How can she take any pride in herself?

If she does manage to beg enough money off the American people to send her to college, what will she tell her children someday? That the way to get through college is to beg for money from strangers?

I'm totally disgusted. Ugh.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

WTF I have never seen anything so brazen in all my life. I wanted to fire off an e-mail, but couldn't find any contact except to donate. My blood is boiling

Nobody has reported this to ICE? They can trace the IP, shut down the site, and possibly even find this "family".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast