Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So they sucked our resources and now wants handouts to go to college, what gall, begging for money, and not leaving an email address !
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Maybe we all could start contacting Paypal about Armida being an illegal alien i.e. criminal. Here's a link to their help center:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us\

If enough people complain they may just freeze Armida's account. It's worth a try.

Done.

I just filed a complaint with PayPal including the URL.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I just fiiled my complaint also.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MW
    I can't believe the nerve of this girl. I can only hope that she isn't getting any donations. What a pathetic piece of work she is. Pandering on the Internet to get people to pay for her college education. She's no better than a beggar on the street corner. How can she take any pride in herself?
    I think this is a situation where we can poop in one hand, wish in the other, and see which one fills up first. I'm sure she is receiving donations from the open border and illegal immigrant activists.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think we should get more pictures like that, blow them up and put them on posters and place them along the border with a sign in spanish that reads "Don't let this happen to you....Stay home!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets report this case to immigration, and demand that they should look for this family, they have the means to find her. They say that they come to this country to work because they are needed, so what are they doing begging, having children, and living from welfare?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    There is an email for her: armidaplascencia@hotmail.com

Make sure if you email, think about being a cool headed representative of an American. Be kind, but honest, it would work the best.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the link. I am writing pay pal since I have an account with them and voice my distain. I may have to let the pms subside before e-mailing our dear friend Armida

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast