Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Steelerbabe, that might be a good idea. It's hard to be objectionable and decent when you feel like that (no guys I will not describe any of it!).

I emailed her, was to the point, but kind and exlplained in a motherly fashion that she is in the wrong to be asking for Americans to help her pay for college when they have their own kids to think of (in so many words). I also informed our dear little girl that Americans do not appreciate having their laws broke, and bent for people that do not belong here.

But I was decent about it. I did not make it an issue of ethnicity, because it is not, it is about doing what is right instead of getting all up in arms and emotional and assuming its about her race (lets hope she was not PMS'ing when she read it!).

You never know folks, maybe she will wake up and realize that it is wrong and that she needs to do the right thing and encourage her parents to do the right thing. Come on now, don't roll your eyes, it is possible!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

meeting

I went to a meeting tonight that introduced our new latino high school principal. He rightly kept saying that he wanted all the students to go to college. Someone in the audience asked what would he do about the undocuments students. He said at his previous h.s. they were practically lawyers. They gave advice on how to get citizenship, helped fill out papers, had a program with Rep. Guitterez (?), get scholarship money from corporations...aluded to using the pop monies. The audience then let him know the pop funds would go to the school and NOT a scholarship for an 'undocumented' student. The meeting was held because the guy is under investigation in Chicago.

Farragut chief focus of grade-fix inquiry
    Soccer players said to gain in scheme by principal, who gets $100,000 pension, new post in Waukegan

By Tracy Dell'Angela and Andrew L. Wang
    Tribune staff reporters
    Published June 29, 2006

The longtime principal of Farragut High School is under investigation for allegedly rigging grades for his star soccer players over the past five years and pressuring teachers to keep quiet, Chicago school officials confirmed Wednesday.

Edward Guerra, 60, is set to retire next week with a $100,000 pension after a 34-year career with Chicago Public Schools and start a $130,000-a-year job as principal of Waukegan High School.

Guerra acknowledged Wednesday that he is the investigation's target and that there had been "hanky panky" over grades for soccer players and a handful of other students. However, he said he never changed any grades and is confident he will be vindicated.

Waukegan District 60 officials said they didn't know about the investigation before being contacted by the Tribune on Wednesday. Two board members said they found the allegations troubling and, if substantiated, could jeopardize the job offer. But Waukegan Supt. Donaldo Batiste said he stands by Guerra and won't get "caught up in the hype." much more...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Armida,

I worked and paid for my college education and I supported my children while I went to school. Get off your lazy ass and get a job if you want an education. Your ambition to become an over-educated welfare bum amazes me.

Crying out loud! Hurry up and deport these leaches!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hah

The new principal, 60, talked about that too Dixie. He said I worked my butt off to go to college and kids these days...

When this thread first came out it reminded me of what I did; cleaned toilets (literally, worked as a cleaner on a dorm floor), waited tables, babysat, on and on.

I don't know quite what I'd say if I emailed her...

MW
    Batiste said he stands by Guerra
    They gave advice on how to get citizenship, helped fill out papers, had a program with Rep. Guitterez (?), get scholarship money from corporations...
    Geez, all these names like Batiste, Guerra, and Guitterez are beginning to make me think Waukegan is in Mexico.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fedupinwaukegan, this is what I said:

You might get a lot of really nasty emails from Americans, this will not be one of them.

This will however be the truth. As an American, with three children of my own, I feel offended that although I am teaching my children that there is no good excuse to break ANY laws, that you and your family not only break our laws by coming here illegally, but that you and your Mexican born siblings have attended American public schools at the expense of the taxpayers of California, which is also unlawful.

Now I see that you are asking that guilty consciensed Americans for money so you can attend college, unlike many Americans can even dream of doing. I have a daughter that is 23, and is finally able to go to college, unlike myself. She will have to work and scrape her way through.

It is a sad day when people come from other countries that are corrupt, talk so much about how great their countries are, wave their flags, and demand from my country freedoms which they or their ancestors did not earn. Instead they could focus this great amount of energy into making their own countries into something they and their descendents can be proud of.

I daily hear trash talk from the Latino kids in our apartments towards our son, saying how Americans suck and how America sucks, and how great Mexico is. Our son finally asked one boy, "if Mexico is so great, then why are you here instead of there?". This young man could not answer.

I would hope young lady that you are not one of these people who hate Americans so much, hate their country, yet want so much from us.

I am a voter, and I am an activist. I do plan on working to eliminate from my country people who have come here illegally, and make sure that no one gets amnesty. It just does not work that way here, you cannot break the laws and then ask for "forgetfulness" which is what amnesty is.

I am sorry your life in Mexico was not good, many Americans I personally know of regularly go hungry, although they have an income. Many live in highly substandard housing, but none of them have taken to breaking the laws to make a better life for their children. Think about it. Why should America, or Americans make up for Mexico (or any countries) failings for their own people? Why should Americans look the other way for people breaking the law of coming here illegally, when we won't even forgive someone for stealing food from a grocery store when they are hungry?

I said this would not be a hateful email, and it has not been. I have no feelings about peoples races, only about their integrity and honesty, and with people who are illegal aliens, I feel they have neither. I hope you will think with your head and understand why Americans feel this way. Reverse your situation, what if we all came to Mexico and began asking to stay, despite having come without permission, asking for things in English, wanting help, wanting exceptions to the laws made for us? You'd feel just as "put out" as Americans feel right now.

I hope you can see this not from the standpoint of being Latino, but from being an honest young woman who wants to do the right thing.

Sincerely, an American mother and citizen
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow

Well written, well said...echoes my thoughts...

I was reading the comments on the Immigration Index Daily about the North Chicago (next to my town) $500 fine for driving without insurance. Although I like the digest form of this site the comments are often 'crazy.' I can also count on reading rational, well thoughtout comments and actions here. I like that we have rules here.

I will try to craft a letter such as yours as it certainly mirrors my feelings. Hence my anger when our new high school principal (who kept saying he'd push college) went on about he'd help the 'undocumented' students. At point he aluded to using the pop monies -but that was quickly taken back when he saw the crowds reaction. Someone even asked are you going to focus on one minorities holidays or celebrate American holidays and events. He only mentioned Lincoln. I think we got trouble with this new guy... Below is a comment from a hispanic poster on our town board???

Regarding Guerra; He's the Tasmanian Devil incarnate. The teachers have their hands full and the attitude he projected tonight which I'm sure was tamed down reflects his arrogance. I thought he was particularly condescending to Rita Wilkins. I'll opine more tomorrow.

My only comment is good riddance to her and her fraudulent family.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

That woman Armida should be told that if she is so intelligente, and has so much ambitions, she should be in her country putting her intelligence to work. She should be there doing something for her country, and her own people. There are Universities in her country, and her government could give her an schoolarship. We already have to many good brains in this country, and she should take her good brain to her country where is needed.

It just really apalls me how bold these illegals are. Here she admittedly on national television admits she and her family are illegal, yet she has set herself up something that most aspiring American college students would not do.

She is wholly playing on peoples sympathies, hoping her hard luck story will get her tuition, plus paid.

I have seen this kind if unbelievable attitude where I live too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123