Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Buchanans book set A RECORD to #1 spot?

Is THIS A RECORD? It was out one day and it hit #1!

If it is, then IT CANNOT BE IGNORED BY THE LIBERAL PRESS, WHO WILL CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT ANYWAY..!!!!!

I want to know if he set a record hitting #1 SO FAST!!!!!!

dxd
    Buchanan has sold out this issue in moment of truth by endorsing Bush for re-election without demanding that he enforce immigration laws in return for his endorsement. No successful single issue organization just "GIVES AWAY" their endorsement. He should not be considered a respected voice on this issue since he has proven that he will sell us out.

He HAD to do it, to be the anchor, on the other side of the Republican Party. He has to balance the NEO-CON Rhinos. Its called Strategy. He's an outcast as it is, as is this movement. Change from within or third party...

He chose change from within, and I dont think hes gonna support KERRY...

Your not understanding the political strategy here, like BIGTIME, unless you have some profound insight here.......which you dont....

Also, Pat is selling the book that outlines our cause, to dismiss this is absurd.

I want to know if Pats book broke a record! Thats ALL I want to know!

dxd
    Badmonkey,

RE:Your not understanding the political strategy here, like BIGTIME, unless you have some profound insight here.......which you dont....

I don't know how long you have been opposing illegal immigration or at what level your involvement is but judging from that statement I would say not long, not much or both.

The issue is not at all "insight". It is BACKSIGHT, as in watch your back. Watch out for the frauds and sellouts that will use us and our support.

We have plenty of top notch proven people. We have plenty of people that have the right position and proven that they can hold that position in the moment of heat. Let's work to get the camera and mike on these people. Let's work to get their voice heard. Proven neo-cons, proven frauds, proven sellouts or multi-issue conservatives should not be considered a respected voice on this issue. Let's not welcome hijackers.

We have plenty of top notch proven people. We have plenty of people that have the right position and proven that they can hold that position in the moment of heat. Let's work to get the camera and mike on these people. Let's work to get their voice heard. Proven neo-cons, proven frauds, proven sellouts or multi-issue conservatives should not be considered a respected voice on this issue. Let's not welcome hijackers.
    I don't think we have 'plenty'. If we had 'plenty' - that would suggest we have all we needed to get the job done. Evidently we don't, since the job isn't getting done.

I don't believe Pat Buchanan is a Johnny Come Lately to this debate - but I will welcome anyone speaking out on it - if they are saying the right things and especially someone who can get the microphone.

He has been speaking out on this for quite some time, however, long before some others 'got religion'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    nntrixie,
    We do have plenty of people who can speak to this. Why do you think people like Pat B. and Phyllis S. get so much exposure on this?

It is because they will sellout the issue to keep Republicans in power.

It does not mater to dxd if the individual is good for the cause or if the book wakes up America, A republican wrote it and that is enough. It has to be bad. Frankly if it supports our cause and opens people’s eyes to the problem and gets them motivated I don't care if Stalin wrote it. I will state my opinion once again this is not a democrat/republican issue. It is an American issue. I too would like to know if it's a record.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Buchanan ran his political add with illegal invaders jumping over the fence. It has ALWAYS BEEN his primary perspective, hence DEATH OF THE WEST, which is over 5 years old by now.

He is NOT a sellout, rather, he just did an article about how the Jewish NEO-CONS are running the whitehouse, which few of us will acnowlege.

That he supports the Republican Party is of no concern, he wants to take it back from the NEO-CONS.

Oh, Ive been concerned about this issue for at least 20 years.....at least......

We have plenty of top notch proven people. We have plenty of people that have the right position and proven that they can hold that position in the moment of heat.
    I have always stuck up for you dxd, but unless (or until) you can reveal the names of these dems, that are supposedly on our side, I will vote for candidates that are firmly against illegal immigration, regardless of party affiliation.

I was thinking Buchanan has been speaking on this for quite some time -

The fact is, he does have the microphone, and he is speaking out. All the other 'plenty' are curiously silent on this - or at best mealymouthed.

As for 'selling us out' - what exactly does that mean? He supported PRes. Bush's re election. While I wish he hadn't - I consider the alternative ===

He has written a book - apparently some people are buying it. I hope a lot of people who are pro-illegal or sitting on the fence will buy it and will step up to the plate.

At least, it keep the debate out in the open --- that 's a good thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast