Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even Tancredo supported Bush, he has to or he will be totally out of the LOOP. as far out as he is.....

There is WAY MORE going on behind the scene than you can imagine...

We should be concerned that Pat Buchanan has a #1 BOOK on the topic of illegal immigration and that it has set a RECORD for reaching #1 and THE MSM is NOT talking about it.......

Doesnt that SAY something?

On the other hand, DEMOCRATS are getting hounded on the subject also, you just dont hear about it.....

There is a SILENT MAJORITY on this issue.....!

#$@# the MEDIA

ALIPAC, SOS, etc should start SUPPORTING DEMOCRATS who support ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, as loudly as possible, in swing districts...

Yes, we should support reqonquistas, that what I say......

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I was thinking Buchanan has been speaking on this for quite some time -

The fact is, he does have the microphone, and he is speaking out. All the other 'plenty' are curiously silent on this - or at best mealymouthed.

As for 'selling us out' - what exactly does that mean? He supported PRes. Bush's re election. While I wish he hadn't - I consider the alternative ===

He has written a book - apparently some people are buying it. I hope a lot of people who are pro-illegal or sitting on the fence will buy it and will step up to the plate.

At least, it keep the debate out in the open --- that 's a good thing.

Yes Buchanan WAS good until prior to the 2004 election when he sold our issue out. You said you considered the alternative, did you consider the alternativeS?

We did indeed consider some alternatives.
    1)some said that Kerry with a R congress is the only way to stop amnesty.
    2)some did a write-in
    3)some voted Constitution Party
    4)and some said that all the groups should unite and DEMAND bush enforce existing immigration laws in return for this block of support. This was diametrically to those who were saying get on your knees, shut-up and vote R no matter what.

Buchanan has sold out this issue in moment of truth by endorsing Bush for re-election without even demanding that he enforce immigration laws in return for his endorsement. No successful single issue organization just "GIVES AWAY" their endorsement. If this isn't his issue then he should not be speaking to it. I hold my position that Buchanan is a sellout on this issue. We have plenty of good people who have proven they can and will hold their ground and these are the people who should be speaking to this issue, not a proven sellout like Buchanan.

some said that Kerry with a R congress is the only way to stop amnesty
    Are you kidding me or what, Kerry!!! This idiot has done nothing for the state of MA let alone the country and his voting record for immigration reform is a bad as Ted Kennedy. I would never vote for this idiot for president he is totally uninformed as to what the citizens want and he is ineffectual.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd,
    We need a change - we need some help - partisan politics will not get the job done.

We have had various mixtures of Presidents and congress since this debacle began. None of them were willing to do what was right. It has only gotten worse. There is no way Kerry would have made a difference on this issue.

I beg you to put that dogged determination to work to find a solution to this rather than just trying to elect Democrats. I mean that sincerely - not as a put down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    nntrixie,
    RE:I beg you to put that dogged determination to work to find a solution to this rather than just trying to elect Democrats. I mean that sincerely - not as a put down.

"just trying to elect deomcrats" is not the objective. PAYBACK to the party in power that has sold you out is different than "just trying to elect democrats"

dxd
    lsmith1338

Okay so you don't like option 1. Me either.
    I did option 2, a write-in

What is your opinion of option 4?
    4)and some said that all the groups should unite and DEMAND bush enforce existing immigration laws in return for this block of support. This was diametrically to those who were saying get on your knees, shut-up and vote R no matter what.

dxd,

just trying to elect deomcrats" is not the objective. PAYBACK to the party in power that has sold you out is different than "just trying to elect democrats"
    Payback and revenge are negative things. They won't accomplish anything positive. We need positive actions. So we 'payback' the Republicans by electing someone worse?

As bad as things are now - there are some alternatives that are worse - and right now to give it over to the 'other party' entirely is worse. Their record on this problem is worse than the Republicans.

I would like another option, if possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that if Bush would do what he should and ENFORCE the laws and the Republicans in congress supported him strongly that they would have a chance of not being replaced by the Democrats in 2006 and 2008.

They are crazy to think they are going to win by luring the Hispanic vote, without having us. They cannot possibly win without a strong base of Republicans and that will not happen on their present course.

I think more Republicans than they realize are extremely upset over this. Not everyone is on the internet like us expressing it. Many Republicans are boiling over only in the privacy of their own families and friends. Remember they're kind of conservative people....a little less vocal. They express themselves at the polls. The Republicans may be surprised at the pent up anger that will be let loose at the polls.

They cannot do it without us. There is no way. The Republicans are selling themselves out along with country. They're throwing the baby out with the water.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOR THEM...........BYE-BYE !! HOPE YOU HAD FUN

dxd
    nntrixie,
    RE:So we 'payback' the Republicans by electing someone worse?

If you don't you will never be taken seriously. Don't worry in 2 years there will be another election. This strategy applies only to 2006.

You MUST make DEMANDS in return for your support. No more "asking" them what their position is. You must tell them that if they want to "earn" your support you must take this position.

The reason the Republicans do not take us seriously is because we have not proven to them that we should be taken seriously. Let's change that in 2006.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast