Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Did the victims in the Colorado Movie Theater see this Gangster Squad Trailer?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Century Theater was a gun free zone, so only the bad guy came in with weapons.
    Virginia Citizens Defense League lists Cinemark Theaters (which also owns Tinseltown, Cinearts, and Century Theatres) as being victim disarmament zones upon orders of the management. If so, it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    They are going to try to blame the guns, but the truth is this was obviously a Hollywood inspired massacre. See the trailer for Gangster Squad, watch the movie Inglorious Bastards, and think about how that young man showed up dressed like the joker and attacked on an alter to the silver screen!

W
    Also the young man was mentally unbalanced and under the influence of drugs according to reports and still thinks of himself as The Joker in his jail cell.
    Hollywood Violence + mental illness = Mega Disaster. As brought up earlier if a person in the theater had been lawfully armed the carnage would not have happened or been kept to a minimum. This is a good example of what happens when everyone but the criminal is unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Why would anyone try to blame anyone, or anything, other than the guy who pulled the trigger?
    All blame lies with him, and him alone.
    Because of the old conundrum about life imitating art or art imitating life.

The elites know that if they keep putting repetitive messages and images into their movies and media that people, especially younger impressionable people, will begin to imitate those messages and images.

The idea is that if you keep putting certain "inputs" into the mass media machinery and thus putting said "inputs" into the minds of citizens, then your inputs because the shaping memories of the citizens. More and more people live in a synthetic reality world where more and more of our memories are of things we actually read, saw, heard, or thought about from mass media.

Those mass media systems recently started putting out images of mass murders in theaters that were presented in a way to make them seem attractive, cool, and something to imitate. Now someone dressed as one of their movie characters has mass murdered a bunch of people in a theater.

That's the way it works.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me ask you this. If I convinced a man that I had reliable information that you were going to harm his family and I lied to create this illusion and the man came and shot you, then was the man that pulled the trigger the only one to blame?

W
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-23-2012 at 12:56 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Let me ask you this. If I convinced a man that I had reliable information that you were going to harm his family and I lied to create this illusion and the man came and shot you, then was the man that pulled the trigger the only one to blame?

W
    Would everyone who spreads false information on the Internet also be responsible for the problems they cause?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Would everyone who spreads false information on the Internet also be responsible for the problems they cause?
    That depends on the situation. I think that knowingly and repetitively broadcasting false information that is likely to result in violence against someone like the Southern Poverty Law Center, ADL, and other George Soros groups are doing should be addressed.

We need some laws to protect people from falsely being attacked at racist or anti-semetic etc... without firm verifiable evidence of such since such branding can result in job loss, divorce, hostile discrimination against, and violent attacks and murder of the intended target.

W

Banned
    It's been a very eye opening past couple of days and so I'm really considering going to gun school. I've arleady found one near me. Much like learning to drive a car, I feel everyone should at least learn how to operate a hand gun. I may ask the instructor his/her opinion on Alipac's advice on how to deal with situations like the cinema massacre. I don't want to ever be put in such a situation, but you just never know.

As for this Hollywood angle, I just don't know. I'm a big proponent of personal responsibility. There should be no laws against what people can watch or what the industry can make. People advocate for stricter gun laws or outright banning of high cholesterol, diabetes inducing food. Guess what though? These don't kill, it's the people that do. I choose not to eat too much junk food and try to exercise on a daily basis, but unfortunately many Americans choose to sit on the couch, watching television, doing nothing about their personal health. But if that's what they want to do, then let them, it's a free country. Censoring what we hear or see on television or radio will not stop a madman from committing massacres. I went to see the Dark Knight yesterday with my friends, and I didn't come out of the theater with a lust to kill. It's the lack of empathy that makes these people do what they do. The problem is a scientific one. We need to figure out ways to diagnose brains that are not wired correctly before the individual does something terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    . . . The problem is a scientific one. We need to figure out ways to diagnose brains that are not wired correctly before the individual does something terrible.
    So if the government inspects YOUR brain and decides that you are going to do something evil in the future because you aren't "WIRED" correctly YOU are going to let them "FIX" your brain?
    Or maybe they won't give you a choice?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    So if the government inspects YOUR brain and decides that you are going to do something evil in the future because you aren't "WIRED" correctly YOU are going to let them "FIX" your brain?
    Or maybe they won't give you a choice?
    Well like I said, I'm all for personal responsibility AND freedom of choice. If I was told my brain was not wired correctly and that it would thus lead to me becoming unstable and possibly hurt those I love or complete strangers, I would take the RESPONSIBLE action and do something to get the problem fixed. There should be the OPTION of allowing people to get their issues fixed. But the technology needs to be available first. I'm an atheist and fully believe in science as the answer to most of the problems in society and giving people better options to lead a safe and healthy life.

With all the military presence there I was surprized none of them were armed. I do have a carry concealed permit, but the reason I got it was I work around so many illegals and they have taken over my neighborhood in NC. Since registering in NC I am also legal in many other States! All I have to do is notify the local Police, they MAY ask me to fill out their forms but I do NOT need to apply again. Which I find very cool.

My only problem is if I go home to Canada..LOL! I have the choice of trying to hide it or leave it with friends on the rez before I cross over. I always leave it with TRUSTED friends. Canada has strange gun laws in my opinion! As a Native I can have a rifle... No prob, but a hand gun? You have to go thru too many hoops, and still your chances are slim to none. Did you know even COPS can't carry their service weapon home?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast