Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do Reporters/Journalists Read Alipac

Moderators,
    In light of current events and the misbehavior of the senate committee, are any news reporters, editors, journalists, etc. reading this Alipac website?

I stand ready to PM explain my reason for asking.

Thanks,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto,

Yes, many reporters read ALIPAC.

We are one of the top finds on the search engines when any reporter does online research.

We know from first hand reports that many use our site on a regular basis for background information for their articles.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks W.
    Far too many reporters remain biased and clueless. Liberal reporters who, traditionally, have a seething hatred for GWB, are passing up a golden opportunity to "nail" him.
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I think I posted something like this before, and it didn't do any good, so I'll try again one more time

Journalists, Reporters, Editorial Writers
    read this, it's important.

Dear Journalists and Writers,
    Surely you want your article to be compelling, attention getting, and totally interesting to your readers. There are a lot of mistakes, lies, and mis-statements of material facts being made by news writers across the country due to everything to misunderstanding to organized propaganda.

In order to achieve 100 percent accuracy in the article you're about to author, bring your draft manuscript to this website for an expert review. I think any member (myself included) and any moderator will be happy to review your article before you go to press with it.

ALIPAC is the most authoritative source of expert [immigration facts] information anywhere today. Bring your draft to this website, achieve total accuracy with the insights of hundreds of ALIPAC members.

I post this as a courtesy to any members of the press who lurk around and read this website. I'm tired of hammering bad journalism, and it's a no brainer for writers to come here for accurate information. Writers can either be propaganda stooges or brilliant authors - their choice. There's no excuse for bad journalism as long as ALIPAC is around.

Disclaimer -I'm just a member of ALIPAC, not a moderator, not invested, just a concerned citizen

I honestly really think reporters and news agency's are afraid to report what is going on in our own country. Just watch the news, it's mostly what is going on in some other country. I have taken up watching and reading news from Canada to find out what is happening in this country. What ever happened to Local, National and world news they once used to open the 6 PM news.

Coto,

I hope they take you up on the offer.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Thanks W.
    Far too many reporters remain biased and clueless. Liberal reporters who, traditionally, have a seething hatred for GWB, are passing up a golden opportunity to "nail" him.
    Coto
    Coto,

Even tonight, there's an article where Reuters had a photographer take a pix of buildings in Lebanon, with lots of smoke flowing out.....come to find out, the bloggers said it had been worked and was fake.....now Reuters is apologizing!

I swear, if people don't research their news these days, they will forever take the MSM as the gospel.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Coto, the issue with bad reporting is not fear. The reportage reflects the angle that the owners of the new outlets wish to convey. Do you know the owners of any major news outlets? Heck, I don't even know the owners of any news outlets here in my home town, and I know a lot of people!

The problem is that we have allowed our major news outlets to be bought up and merged into the informational equivalent of McDonalds. We have homogenized news controlled by a very few sources, those being primarily AP and Reuters. Very little news is written locally. Most newpapers and even television news stations just re-report the newswire stories, often verbatim from the original source. These stories are rarely fact-checked at the local level. As moosetracks accurately points out, Reuters appears to have an agenda of its own. Not only is it doctoring photos, but there is another breaking scandal in which an anti-Semitic death threat was issued to a website operator from an internal Reuters email account. We trust these "news" sources even though we rarely know anything about the point of view or bias of the anonymous newswire corps or the ownership and potential agenda of these outlets.

FoxNews has been the closest thing to a renaissance of reporting from an alternate viewpoint, but even its stories are often merely regurgitated centralized reporting.

I think that the best thing that could happen for this country would be for someone to create a truly independent national newspaper dedicated to getting the truth out. Of course, a newspaper that told the unvarnished truth would be blackballed by corporate advertizers whose interests generally conflict with truth, so such an endeavor would likely be short-lived.

Love that signature line, Coto!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

When the big news syndicates were buying local papers and smaller operations we were warned this would happen. We were also warned about the major oil companies merging. Monopolies never serve the public well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast