Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check out msnbc today. The have an article on the home page, 'Inside MSNBC' with 'illegal immigrant' in the title. This is from AP. No warm fuzzy names; undomentated, whoops my mind just went blank to all the other silly names I've read for illegals.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14225501/

Illegal immigrant trapped in train for two days
    Honduran escapes stifling heat when Texas man hears cries for help
    • Take MSNBC.com's weekly news quiz

Updated: 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
    SAN ANTONIO - A Honduran immigrant spent two days trapped in a train car in stifling heat before he was rescued when someone heard his cries for help.

The man, who was not identified, was rescued Saturday when the train came to a stop in the San Antonio area.

He told authorities,,,,,,,,,,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I think that the best thing that could happen for this country would be for someone to create a truly independent national newspaper dedicated to getting the truth out.
    Isn't the web kinda doing that? Aren't newspapers steadily declining because (among other reasons) their stories are such garbage usually and people are seeking the truth on the web at sights like ALIPAC, etc.?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I think that the best thing that could happen for this country would be for someone to create a truly independent national newspaper dedicated to getting the truth out.
    Isn't the web kinda doing that? Aren't newspapers steadily declining because (among other reasons) their stories are such garbage usually and people are seeking the truth on the web at sights like ALIPAC, etc.?
    Well, the blogs and some small outlets are sorta doing that. The problem is that most of those sites are associated (rightly or wrongly) with one or another slant or philosophy. Few if any of them have the imprimatur of mainstream media to legitimize their efforts as objective reportage.

I've heard that Murdock who owns FOX supports Hillary. Wouldn't that interfere with his interests? It sounds very inconsistent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I've heard that Murdock who owns FOX supports Hillary. Wouldn't that interfere with his interests? It sounds very inconsistent.
    Political parties are just a ploy to polarize the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Political parties are just a ploy to polarize the masses.
    Not that I disagree with you, but what's the alternative?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Hi,

About 6 months have passed since this thread was started.
    Are there presently any indicators or indications as to who reads Alipac, particularly,

congressional staff members?
    reporters?
    editorial writers?
    talk show hosts?
    foreign government staff members?
    employers of illegals?
    campaign workers?
    bad guys (ie, lunatic fringe organization staffers)?
    other adversaries (ie, COMMUNIST La Raza staffers)?
    Lobby organization staffers?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi,

About 6 months have passed since this thread was started.
    Are there presently any indicators or indications as to who reads Alipac, particularly,

congressional staff members?
    reporters?
    editorial writers?
    talk show hosts?
    foreign government staff members?
    employers of illegals?
    campaign workers?
    bad guys (ie, lunatic fringe organization staffers)?
    other adversaries (ie, COMMUNIST La Raza staffers)?
    Lobby organization staffers?

Our readership is so vast at this time, there is no way to break down the catagories of people.

Our average daily page views are now bumping over 60,000 per day.

All of the above is the best answer to your question.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Newspapers Never read the corprate ho's. There so 20th century

All above are pretty right on. With the exeception of the liberal bashing dianasour. Dosen't it seem reporters and editors need to go work on a construction site to understand illegal immigration

I honestly don't read the paper including the illegal weekly Westword.

Two much politics is done in the press. I think it is time to exclude them from the process. I know I will no longer send letters or talk to them.
    Further, I believe people aren't gulible they know they lie:

The bootstrapping immigrant that brings tears to your eyes needs this or that.

The family farmer with his crops on the ground. More like con agra with it's dollars to the media.

woof
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12