Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do You Get It Yet?

Recently, I have proven that FOX has ties to amnesty AND the terror mosque. You guys ignore it. I would just like to know why? Why is it that when I expose the hypocrisy of your "news" source, there is no rebuttal, conversation, or even condemnation of what they do? How the hell is it that they can support the SAME things as other "news" sources, but you call them left-wing when YOUR "news" source agrees with the left and supports the same thing? I am really confused here. I honestly thought ALIPAC was against such things. I guess that's what I get for trying to bridge the gap between liberal and conservative. All I wanted was to represent the middle, and show you how bad the people you defend are. There is no middle on ALIPAC, only far right. Speaking of which, where is BettyBB? Was she kicked off for being a democrat? Where is Vortex? She had thousands of posts, but since she was an atheist, I have a feeling she was kicked off too. W, stop kicking off the very people that help you. Just because I disagree politically, doesn't mean I should have my 1st amendment rights taken away. It makes you look bad. Whether you know it or not, there IS a tally of those who have been kicked off for political reasons. This does NOT help. You SHOULD embrace people that expose the hypocrisy, instead, you kick them off.

There is a hivemind mentality here that is truly scary. People refuse to see things from the middle. It seems as if you HAVE to subscribe to the ALIPAC hivemind in order to keep an account here, which is not right, especially when you need liberals like me in order to further your cause. All you are doing is alienating people like me. When are we going to REALLY call BS on EVERYONE that is for illegals, like FOX? When was the last time W was on FOX? Do you really think they care?

I know that this is a lot of questions, but I am just in shock. I honestly can't believe that people here don't have the ability to take a step back, and look at things from a 3rd person point of view. They don't realize how bad they are being duped, yet FOX is preached as gospel when I can PROVE that they are wrong, and that they support the very things that ALIPAC is against.

Can anyone give me some peace?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

well in regard to the Fox Part owner and the mosque story.
    that was posted in "other" so since your post had no replies, it was removed
    as for betty and vortex. i have no idea where they are or if they are even associated with the site at this time

Banned
    Gee, Sorry you feel alienated DarthIllegal.
    I have not had TV for a long time.
    Radio and Internet if I am lucky.
    My fights not with Fox. My opinion
    or action outside "Illegal immigration".
    are matters outside of this forum.
    Sure I'll post a comment or yesterday
    a link on your thread I believe.
    But you know what? The china's and Saudi's
    own us and Its obvious by our problems
    they manipulate our media and government.
    Money equals power, nothing new.
    Your battles are yours,mine are mine
    and ours are ours. We choose for ourselves.
    Don't take it so personally.In my Opinion

I for one do not trust FOX either. These owners all have ties to Wall Street and the money games. Even with these problems, we have a President that seems to be on vacation every other week.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Re: Do You Get It Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Recently, I have proven that FOX has ties to amnesty AND the terror mosque. You guys ignore it. I would just like to know why? Why is it that when I expose the hypocrisy of your "news" source, there is no rebuttal, conversation, or even condemnation of what they do? How the hell is it that they can support the SAME things as other "news" sources, but you call them left-wing when YOUR "news" source agrees with the left and supports the same thing? I am really confused here. I honestly thought ALIPAC was against such things. I guess that's what I get for trying to bridge the gap between liberal and conservative. All I wanted was to represent the middle, and show you how bad the people you defend are. There is no middle on ALIPAC, only far right. Speaking of which, where is BettyBB? Was she kicked off for being a democrat? Where is Vortex? She had thousands of posts, but since she was an atheist, I have a feeling she was kicked off too. W, stop kicking off the very people that help you. Just because I disagree politically, doesn't mean I should have my 1st amendment rights taken away. It makes you look bad. Whether you know it or not, there IS a tally of those who have been kicked off for political reasons. This does NOT help. You SHOULD embrace people that expose the hypocrisy, instead, you kick them off.

There is a hivemind mentality here that is truly scary. People refuse to see things from the middle. It seems as if you HAVE to subscribe to the ALIPAC hivemind in order to keep an account here, which is not right, especially when you need liberals like me in order to further your cause. All you are doing is alienating people like me. When are we going to REALLY call BS on EVERYONE that is for illegals, like FOX? When was the last time W was on FOX? Do you really think they care?

I know that this is a lot of questions, but I am just in shock. I honestly can't believe that people here don't have the ability to take a step back, and look at things from a 3rd person point of view. They don't realize how bad they are being duped, yet FOX is preached as gospel when I can PROVE that they are wrong, and that they support the very things that ALIPAC is against.

Can anyone give me some peace?

Well, I don't know if this will give you any peace but here it is.

Take everything you see, hear or read with a grain of salt. Certainly the Fox News channel has some corruption in it, but it is still a much better source to hear some truth about what is going on much more than any of the other msm. Does Fox really care? Well now since Fox news comprises many many people, I'm sure some do and some don't. So what if the backers of Fox news do not care, as long as they still allow the truth to be aired, it is still worth using as a news source - again, taken with a grain of salt and being smart enough to gather info from a number of sources. You say you can prove "they" (Fox) are wrong and support the things Alipac is against. 'They' encompasses a lot. Don't throw the baby out with the dirty bath water...=)

We people aren't as duped as you think we are - I think. I don't know of any here that do not cry BS on being for illegals. Nothing and no one is perfect but from what I've seen by reading on this forum for years now, is that the people here are intelligent and well informed and aware of what is going on. Hiveminded? now that's a bit insulting to the intelligence of folks here.

As for it being quote "your news source" (in your words), Alipacers post topics from many news sources. Fox news is just one source, one that is one of the few sources we can glean some truth from. Is everyone from Fox news honest? Of course not. Now come on, it's kinda silly to think that they would be or to think they all are not. As you said - look at both sides of the issue and do not condemn all for the few.

Keep on posting. THere are so many posts that one cannot just respond to them all. That doesn't mean we don't care... or are blind.

Cool?
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I don't know what the hell you are talking about. ALIPAC was the first national organization, and perhaps the only national organization in America, to put out a nationwide email alert and press notice that Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch supported Amnesty.

You need to pay attention to what ALIPAC, the national organization, is actually doing and stop confusing the conversations on this open source partof our website as being the voice of the ALIPAC organization.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    well in regard to the Fox Part owner and the mosque story.
    that was posted in "other" so since your post had no replies, it was removed
    as for betty and vortex. i have no idea where they are or if they are even associated with the site at this time
    That's my point. Because I showed FOX to be what they really are, nobody replied because FOX is apparently the messiah of ALIPAC. I want to know why I got no replies. I want to know why we can boycott McDonalds for hiring illegals, yet we cannot boycott FOX because they support the EXACT same thing? My point is hypocrisy. It proves that as long as they are republican, no matter if they support amnesty, they still get the votes. People on here are so quick to believe that democrats and republicans are somehow different, when it has been proven that they all have the same interests. I see people post comments like "Don't vote democrat, because they are evil" when the prior 8 years we had a republican and many republican supporters trying to push amnesty on us. With that knowledge, how does one deduce the fact that ONLY democrats want amnesty?

What pisses me off even more? I listen to conservative radio (because there is no such thing as liberal radio even though you have been tricked into thinking that there is) and they have this whole campaign about voting out the incumbents. The catch? Please don't vote out republican incumbents, even though they support a the SAME liberal causes that democrats do. I thought you guys knew about the Bildebergs, but I guess as long as it pertains to your political affiliation, it doesn't count, right? It's weird how I see the same people on ALIPAC that denounce Bilderberg support it at the same time by believing FOX, who is part of that group.

Again, I am still confused here. Do any of you guys realize what I am saying here? Do you realize how you support a group that is so adamantly against what you believe? When is ALIPAC going to stop thinking that it has some sort of say on FOX, when FOX refuses to let W air out grievances? We have donated thousands of dollars to get our message out there, so where is the messiah FOX when they are needed? No where of course!! You are being played, yet it is somehow beyond your comprehension that a COMPANY whose goal is to make money, no matter how they do it, is playing on your emotions in a Nazi-esque sort of way. This is exactly how Hitler got into power. We are pissed about certain issues, so the media plays on that emotion to get a certain response out of us. This is what they are counting on. They see my posts and how pissed I am, and play on that emotion. Fortunately for me, I am able to visit multiple sources to find the truth. This is why FOX is so bad. Every chance they get, they try to hide their shenanigans, even though I have shown the evidence. You guys REFUSE to believe it.

I guess if I were looking at it from your point of view, who is a person that believes religion etc, than I could see where you come from, because I know as a former christian, I used to believe those things. The more educated I became, religion became less important, because I realized that nobody is right. Doesn't matter if you are christian, muslim, jewish, etc, you are ALL wrong. Considering the massive cosmos that we have, it is logically impossible to believe in ONE religion. Logically, it doesn't make sense. What we conceive as "love" is truly the very essence of God. God is nothing but true, unabashed, unconditional love. Since god's love is unconditional, what sense does it make that there is a hell? Since I have unconditional love for my child, what purpose would it serve to condemn her to a life of hellfire and brimstone? Unconditional love certainly doesn't fit that description. You guys have God all wrong. You deduce God to a human level, even though it has been proved that the Bible has nothing more than fairy tales created by man. God is HUGE!!! God has created not only the earth, but the multi-verse that has been PROVEN through science. Science is my God. What is worse? An atheist. Atheists are the worst type of person. Why? Because the proof of god has been proven through quantum physics, and the atheists HATE that. They are tying to disprove the existence of God, even though the very science that they use to discredit god, can be used to prove the existence of god.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

read what i said again. You posted something that was posted yesterday in the OTHER NEWS Section and it has some replies to it.
    Therefore, your post on the same thing was removed because it had no replies. It was even locked with a link to the other post. I saw this.

Banned
    A quick search and.
    Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch Pushes for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
    Contributed by admin
    Posted by admin on Thursday, June 24 @ 13:40:39 EDT
    Match on Title and Article's text
    Topic: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (No Comments)

You are just wrong. We all have made mistakes

Darth we have been fighting against many Republicans as well as Democrats.

We all know that these two parties are looking at the illegal alien problem through the same pair of eyes. Both of these parties want these illegals to make their individual parties stronger and to be future voters. They have gone out of their way to cater to these illegals with some small token of action towards them to make it look like they are securing our borders and laws. But they tend to still muffle out citizens voices.

Even some of your state and local representatives protect the illegals with a "sanctuary policy"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast