Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Darth we have been fighting against many Republicans as well as Democrats.

We all know that these two parties are looking at the illegal alien problem through the same pair of eyes. Both of these parties want these illegals to make their individual parties stronger and to be future voters. They have gone out of their way to cater to these illegals with some small token of action towards them to make it look like they are securing our borders and laws. But they tend to still muffle out citizens voices.

Even some of your state and local representatives protect the illegals with a "sanctuary policy"
    But yet at the same time, you support the republican hivemind, no matter how detrimental that support is to our country. Is is too much to ask that you see things from a middle point of view?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    A quick search and.
    Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch Pushes for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
    Contributed by admin
    Posted by admin on Thursday, June 24 @ 13:40:39 EDT
    Match on Title and Article's text
    Topic: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (No Comments)

You are just wrong. We all have made mistakes
    And again, since you are part of the hivemind, your comment makes no sense. How am I wrong? I have proven that the very people that you idolize are against you. Yet somehow, you believe that they are for you. I really feel sorry for you. It is just so sad that you refuse the truth.

uniteasone said

We all know that these two parties are looking at the illegal alien problem through the same pair of eyes. Both of these parties want these illegals to make their individual parties stronger and to be future voters. They have gone out of their way to cater to these illegals with some small token of action towards them to make it look like they are securing our borders and laws. But they tend to still muffle out citizens voices.

Even some of your state and local representatives protect the illegals with a "sanctuary policy"
    Exactly. The liberal quasi-news channels hold up the Demogods and Fox adores all Republirats. They are the same. Most conservative radio hosts also describe the Bushes and Reagan as though they had some integrity. They still blame Obama for everything and ignore the Bushes and Clinton.

I live in a solid conservative state, and we are drowning in illegals, criminal illegals and otherwise. We have laws against hiring for public projects, but the laws were specifically written without enforcement and without audits. There is just the law - no teeth - defacto sanctuary. Was it done to appease the outraged taxpayers? Yes, but there is no change. We have illegals found on almost every public project, yet the companies that hire them face no sanctions or fines. They continue to get more projects.

I am furious with our situation, but don't blame this board. Even John McCain won the primary. If I lived there, I would vote for the Democrat just for principle. Our Senator, no challenger, worked on the amnesty bill with McCain and Kennedy. I will not vote for Isakson, and will have to vote for the Democrat. Don't even know who he is. Don't care at this point. But the good people of Georgia will probably send Isakson back to the Senate to betray them.

You need to stop insulting this organization and the people that support it this instance.

If you have a point, then make it but you need to stop the abuse.

These people here are not some "Republican Hive Mind" just because they did not answer your post as you would have liked.

You are coming across as very aggressive and hostile, and your comment that ALIPAC worships FOX NEWS is false and demonstrably so.

You tell me what other national organization you know of that put out the slam on Rupert Murdoch? Name one.

Otherwise, you should be singing our praises instead of insulting everyone here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    A quick search and.
    Contributed by admin

And again, since you are part of the hivemind, your comment makes no sense. How am I wrong? I have proven that the very people that you idolize are against you. Yet somehow, you believe that they are for you. I really feel sorry for you. It is just so sad that you refuse the truth.
    You are completely wrong. Go read the press release "Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch Pushes for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens"

Feel free to read any of the over 6,000 copies found online. Or the copy in your email box from our email alerts, or the copy in Announcements the top section in these forums...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=%22Fox+N ... af4a13aa89

Nationally released by ALIPAC, then come and apologize to the members of this community for your mistake.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But yet at the same time, you support the republican hivemind, no matter how detrimental that support is to our country. Is is too much to ask that you see things from a middle point of view?
    Darth I am an independent but I have been voting mostly Repub since there are very few Dems who will stand up for citizens instead of Amnesty for IA's. It is a fact and I think you know this is true too.

I nor others here are of "Hivemind" we are just trying to save our country by voting for candidates we think will lead our country in the right direction.

I don't agree with every one here all the time but I do respect their POV and their right to express it as long as they are respectful in kind.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

A quick search and.
    Contributed by admin

This is a political action committee, devoted to stopping illegal immigration. Many of us have been working on that here as a group since 2005 or earlier. Others before ALIPAC was formed have been working to stop illegal immigration in their communities and states for years. There's very little about this most of us don't know. We have a lot of members who are conservatives, but I for one am a Liberal Republican and have been all my life. I'm from a family of Liberal Republicans who fought in the Revolutionary War to form our country and fought in the Civil War for the Union to end slavery. I'm Pro-Choice and a Protectionist. I support the FairTax, Slavery Reparations, Social Security/MediCare, Privatized Education, Private Sector Healthcare, a Balanced Budget Amendment, Secure Borders and US immigration, US labor and US civil rights laws.

Many of us listen to Fox News for one reason and that's to get the news the other news networks refuse to report that Fox does. Many of us used to watch CNN, especially Lou Dobbs, until well ... that's a whole nother story altogether.

I posted 5 years ago that we were entering our Period of Ironies and Opposites. And this is the where we are. Our country is full of liars, thieves and traitors trying to end the United States. We will continue to see them and feel their brunt until we reverse the policies that caused this disaster to begin with, and Illegal Immigration is one of them.

No station has covered more news about this issue than Fox News. Their commentators are as free to their opinions as we are, but with rare exception the comments, tone and angle of Fox News reports and commentary is secure the borders and enforce the laws. Why? Is it because that's what they think? Hell No! It's because that's what their viewers think. If they want to jabber about amnesty, they'll lose their audience. If they want to whine on behalf of illegal aliens, they'll lose their audience.

Fox News exists because of us, their viewers, not the other way around, the same as with any news station. I didn't think Fox covered enough of the BP oil spill, so for weeks, I changed and watched CNN's almost 24 hour coverage of it.

There's no doubt we're hiveminded on the issue of illegal immigration. No doubt at all, because we're some of the busiest little bees trying to stop this part of the disaster that's destroying our nation and doing so is why our organization exists in the first place.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's my point. Because I showed FOX to be what they really are, nobody replied because FOX is apparently the messiah of ALIPAC. I want to know why I got no replies. I want to know why we can boycott McDonalds for hiring illegals, yet we cannot boycott FOX because they support the EXACT same thing? My point is hypocrisy.
    Why is it that when progessives don't get their way or can't make everyone agree with them they just attack?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    A quick search and.
    Contributed by admin

You lost me there dude. Part of and idolize what?
    Put down the stuff, step away from the child.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I don't know what the hell you are talking about. ALIPAC was the first national organization, and perhaps the only national organization in America, to put out a nationwide email alert and press notice that Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch supported Amnesty.

You need to pay attention to what ALIPAC, the national organization, is actually doing and stop confusing the conversations on this open source partof our website as being the voice of the ALIPAC organization.

W
    Okay W, so why don't you now support a full boycott of FOX? If were were you, then I would be boycotting FOX, since they are making a JOKE of our cause. Why do you accept this? Do you not realize that you are a joke among FOX news? Holy crap!! How ignorant does one have to be to be SHOWN that FOX is against your interests, yet you defend them? W, please show me how I am wrong. I really have a hard time believing that the Bildergerg people refuse to believe that "their" republican can screw em. What is wrong with you people?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast