Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a boycott will not do any good. there are still those who are going to watch Fox or any other channel to get their news. Its up to each person who watches any or every news cast to realize that if something does not sound right or something might be missing.. that its best to use this wonderful tool called the internet to read up on whatever story and make their own decision

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    That's my point. Because I showed FOX to be what they really are, nobody replied because FOX is apparently the messiah of ALIPAC. I want to know why I got no replies. I want to know why we can boycott McDonalds for hiring illegals, yet we cannot boycott FOX because they support the EXACT same thing? My point is hypocrisy.
    Why is it that when progessives don't get their way or can't make everyone agree with them they just attack?
    Why is it that when conservatives don't get their way or can't make everyone agree with them they just attack?

Don't know, I guess it's the same people that claim Obama is "this or that" with NO proof." I'm just sad that you tend to believe propaganda, which is what the Nazi's wanted. Can you show me proof of what you say, that is NOT from FOX news? Didn't think so.

Again, the last poster has not rebuttal, so just like the left wing idiots, she/he has NO proof. I have shown proof. She just thinks I'm trying to attack one side, which is not the case. All I want is to show you guys no matter what political side you take, it is all the same. She would love it if I could simply deduce politics to one side, but the reality of the situation is that you NEED the progressive side to move forward. If I were a lesser man, I could say screw her, and take that post personally. I am better than that.

I still pose the same question, especially since the accuser answered no questions. Is there anybody on ALIPAC that can refute my accusations?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    A quick search and.
    Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch Pushes for Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
    Contributed by admin
    Posted by admin on Thursday, June 24 @ 13:40:39 EDT
    Match on Title and Article's text
    Topic: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (No Comments)

You are just wrong. We all have made mistakes
    And again, since you are part of the hivemind, your comment makes no sense. How am I wrong? I have proven that the very people that you idolize are against you. Yet somehow, you believe that they are for you. I really feel sorry for you. It is just so sad that you refuse the truth.
    You lost me there dude. Part of and idolize what?
    Put down the stuff, step away from the child.
    Part of the hivemind that refuses to see multiple points of view? What can you tell me about what Fox said today. Now tell me what MSNBC or CNN said today. I'm pretty sure you can't, since you get most of your news from FOX. Understand what I am saying now, or do I need to continue?
    Again, all I want is for someone that supports FOX to tell me why I should support their amnesty and terror mosque? I don't like illegal immigration and the terror mosque, but FOX clearly supports it. Considering that this is an illegal immigration site, how the hell do you support them? Considering that this is an anti-illegal immigration website, you'd think that NO support of illegal immigration is tolerated, but as long as FOX supports it, it's okay? Is that the message I should be taking?

Again, the hypocrisy of ALIPAC is astounding.

LOL i could not tell you what was said on any of the three cuz the only thing on my TV today was a baseball game

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    LOL i could not tell you what was said on any of the three cuz the only thing on my TV today was a baseball game
    Holy crap I was so mad I forgot the Rangers were playing!! Hopefully we will take game 2 from the Twins.

I pray to god everyday that the ignorant is given some sort of clue. It just doesn't happen. The birther thread has more responses than illegal immigration threads, even though illegal immigration is more of a threat than a tiny assumption that Obama is an illegal. Proof means nothing to these people. As long as these people exist, America is screwed.

I am a moderate Democrat. Personnally, I am comfortable here and enjoy and learn from the different perspectives, particularly the strong conservatives.

I listen to both Fox and other major media. Each has its point of view and tends to select news in line with its view, so listening to both helps fill the gap of each. All push emotionally jarring news stories because it sells, even to the detriment of real news.

Of course there is a tendancy to similar viewpoints here--most conservatives and many moderates oppose amnesty while most liberals/progressives support amnesty.

Of course those who have similar viewpoints also tend to respond to posts that reflect their viewpoints.

None of this means there is a "hivemind." Other than a troll, who would join ALIPAC who didn't oppose illegal immigration?

Whatever you have been smoking, I suggest you stop. It makes you whine.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

HOLD IT!! HOLD IT!! AND STOP!!

I THINK YOU had best look at this post before you respond
    because its your FoxNews/Mosque Story that is in OTHER NEWS
    and there are replies

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210246.html

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    I am a moderate Democrat. Personnally, I am comfortable here and enjoy and learn from the different perspectives, particularly the strong conservatives.

I listen to both Fox and other major media. Each has its point of view and tends to select news in line with its view, so listening to both helps fill the gap of each. All push emotionally jarring news stories because it sells, even to the detriment of real news.

Of course there is a tendancy to similar viewpoints here--most conservatives and many moderates oppose amnesty while most liberals/progressives support amnesty.

Of course those who have similar viewpoints also tend to respond to posts that reflect their viewpoints.

None of this means there is a "hivemind." Other than a troll, who would join ALIPAC who didn't oppose illegal immigration?

Whatever you have been smoking, I suggest you stop. It makes you whine.
    What gap do your "news" stories provide when I just PROVED that the very "news" organizations are against the things you believe? I guess I should be asking what "you" are smoking, because I'm not the one that believes propaganda. You are the one that needs to disprove what I say. The ONLY thing you have done is to prove my point. Again, FOX supports amnesty AND the terror mosque. What are YOU going to do about it? I already showed proof, NOT Fox propaganda of what I am saying. Why does Fox refuse to report this news? Could it be that they don't want their sheep to think badly of them? If Fox news viewers had any sense, then they would want to know the truth, and not just what the right wing or left wing says. Unfortunately, I think the average ALIPACer has yet to achieve that level. They would rather take ONE side as truth and denounce anything that contradicts their beliefs, especially religion.

Watson, as a moderate democrat, you SHOULD know what I'm talking about. How can you say most liberal support amnesty, when Bush and plenty of other Republican, including FOX supports amnesty? Does it make me a troll when I expose FOX and other right-wing "news" sources of their hypocrisy? I am doing you a favor, by being in the middle and taking what I read with a grain of salt. I demand that I know the truth, which is why I read multiple sources. I could be like my typical brethren, and just think that illegals can do whatever they want. I choose not to. I choose to side with my conservative brothers and sisters because I am really confident that they know the difference between truth and propaganda. Perhaps I put too much faith in humanity.

Darth wrote
    Watson, as a moderate democrat, you SHOULD know what I'm talking about. How can you say most liberal support amnesty, when Bush and plenty of other Republican, including FOX supports amnesty? Does it make me a troll when I expose FOX and other right-wing "news" sources of their hypocrisy? I am doing you a favor, by being in the middle and taking what I read with a grain of salt. I demand that I know the truth, which is why I read multiple sources. I could be like my typical brethren, and just think that illegals can do whatever they want. I choose not to. I choose to side with my conservative brothers and sisters because I am really confident that they know the difference between truth and propaganda. Perhaps I put too much faith in humanity.
    Darth I have been a moderate democrat for over 40 years until I learned by being moderate or staying in the middle I lost touch with what was happening to my party by liberals and progressives. Yes Bush and plenty of Republicans including Fox supports amnesty but that does not take away the fact that most Liberals and Progressives support amnesty.

Most of us on this forum do not get all their news from Fox News, If as you say you are going back to the source of the article and doing research with multiple sources (the same as we do) then you would know this.

I hope this post is born out of fustration and not about you wanting to be right. Remember illegal immigration is not a Republican, Democrat, Liberal or Conservative issue; it is an American issue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast