Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOSAD, have you seen the article published in the Idaho Press-Tribune about the proposed Mexican Consular Office in Boise ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    SOSAD, have you seen the article published in the Idaho Press-Tribune about the proposed Mexican Consular Office in Boise ?
    Yes and Condi Rice has ok'd it, we are pissed, although Boise is about 7 hours from me they have a bad illegal problem and we up here are fighting illegal immigration and working with Idaho law makers to try and keep it out of Northern Idaho.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes and Condi Rice has ok'd it, we are pissed, although Boise is about 7 hours from me they have a bad illegal problem and we up here are fighting illegal immigration and working with Idaho law makers to try and keep it out of Northern Idaho.

Not if you come up North...we are almost illegal alien free and their are lots of biiiig mountains between us. We do have alot of people moving in though running from the states that have been taken over. We have doubled in population in the last 5 years. But sp far it is all english language here, can't guarentee how long though.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I have no doubt that the Raleigh, NC area has more than its fair share of illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Not if you come up North...we are almost illegal alien free and their are lots of biiiig mountains between us. We do have alot of people moving in though running from the states that have been taken over. We have doubled in population in the last 5 years. But sp far it is all english language here, can't guarentee how long though.
    Unfortunately Gov. Otter will likely "help you along" with your illegal future. My dad lives in Nampa and thinks he is an idiot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're going to do what we can here in Idaho to get Otter booted out, right along with the illegal aliens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well we finally battered Sali into signing the discharge petition for the Save Act, Craig is out this year, hopefully we will replace him with the right man....we have 2 years to work on getting rid of Crapo and Otter, who at one time were good for Idaho but have since turned on the residence with their global, diverse BS and now crap on the citizens of this state....they have shot themselves in the foot and their days are numbered here.

Yeah, my Dad tells me there is some issue with Otter wanting raise taxes for everyone to get another highway put in instead of just making it a toll road-rediculous! Hope Otter comes to his senses!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Yeah, my Dad tells me there is some issue with Otter wanting raise taxes for everyone to get another highway put in instead of just making it a toll road-rediculous! Hope Otter comes to his senses!
    Otter won't come to his senses he has been bought as has Crapo...they have both made a visit to Mexico and made big trade deals for Idaho farmers along with allowing cheap illegal labor to continue and attract more illegals for the farmers, and backed the new Mexican Consulate in Boise.... they have been bought and paid for...time for them to go. They are now apart of the traitors who could care less about the quality of life for the people of Idaho.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast