Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was fuming earlier today when I came out of the local super market (meijers) they were taking the signs down in the aisles and putting up signs in english/spanish needless to say I am calling Meijers headquarters in the am and voicing my disgust.
    Please, take me advice and don't let it go. Thats how it started here in Ca and in hundreds of cities all over the usa. Before you know it, your town is infested like rust on a car.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in the "salad bowl" of California, we have thousands and thousands in Monterey and Santa Cruz County.

They are everywhere, well of course, cause you know, this is their country.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    I live in the "salad bowl" of California, we have thousands and thousands in Monterey and Santa Cruz County.

They are everywhere, well of course, cause you know, this is their country.
    There has ALWAYS been a lot of them here. Since my parents were kids and since I was a kid (my family is native to CA). They were different back then tho...just hard working, smiling, and pretty much kept to themselves and tried to learn and assimilate....nothing like how they are now. Arrogant and with thier hand out demanding things...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tons of them......I escaped for awhile when I went to Nebraska.....but in no time they had called that home as well......they are everywhere and if they aren't there yet.....they are comming.

They were different back then tho...just hard working, smiling, and pretty much kept to themselves and tried to learn and assimilate....nothing like how they are now. Arrogant and with thier hand out demanding things...
    They were different. I mean it used to be that the ones who came here were nice, hard-working, family oriented and spoke English. Not a problem at all. I was told that is because Northern Mexicans were the ones who came before and now it's the southern ones and even THEY know the difference.

I don't think they like the cold. But if they go anywhere they need liberals for hand outs thats for sure.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: Does Your Town Have Illegal Aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    Just curious if your town has large numbers of illegals, or only a few, if any? Anyone know of a town or county where there are barely any illegals, either residing or working there?

Ostrich
    I know there are many illegal aliens in Whitfield County, especially in Dalton. Many thinks that carpet manufacturers is to blame. I don't know this is true or not, but I heard that Dalton carpet manufacturers are advertised at Mexico. Imagine that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234