Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maryland is full of illegals and my 2 senators dont care, as long as they are not hanging out in "their" backyard. Marylanders have complained over and over about "day labor centers" to deaf ears. Our tax money is being used to build these centers.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Yeah, my Dad tells me there is some issue with Otter wanting raise taxes for everyone to get another highway put in instead of just making it a toll road-rediculous! Hope Otter comes to his senses!
    Otter won't come to his senses he has been bought as has Crapo...they have both made a visit to Mexico and made big trade deals for Idaho farmers along with allowing cheap illegal labor to continue and attract more illegals for the farmers, and backed the new Mexican Consulate in Boise.... they have been bought and paid for...time for them to go. They are now apart of the traitors who could care less about the quality of life for the people of Idaho.
    How much longer does Otter have in office??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yeah, my Dad tells me there is some issue with Otter wanting raise taxes for everyone to get another highway put in instead of just making it a toll road-rediculous! Hope Otter comes to his senses!
    Otter won't come to his senses he has been bought as has Crapo...they have both made a visit to Mexico and made big trade deals for Idaho farmers along with allowing cheap illegal labor to continue and attract more illegals for the farmers, and backed the new Mexican Consulate in Boise.... they have been bought and paid for...time for them to go. They are now apart of the traitors who could care less about the quality of life for the people of Idaho.
    How much longer does Otter have in office??
    2010 ( I believe a governor is the same as a Senator? 4 yrs) but it gives us time to expose him.

.Kempthorn was appointed a cabinet position, Jim Risch replaced him temporarily until 2006 when Otter ran from his U.S. Senate seat and won ....acutally I think Risch was better than otter.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I live in Westmont (DuPage County, Illinois) and it is a melting pot. There are quite a few Pakistanis in my area. It's hard to tell if the majority of them are here illegally but its doubtful. Argonne Labs is very close to my house and lots of them work there. The majority speak English and many of them ride my commuter train to work as well. Very respectful, well mannered and friendly people.

In the grocery stores I have encountered a lot of older polish non-English speaking people, which makes me think they are illegals. A friend of mine lives in Justice, IL and just like Oak lawn, Burbank, Worth and Home Town, there are tons of non-English speaking polish people in those area as well
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

April
    Colorado's Govenor Ritter loves illegals! So the traitor is doing all he can to protect the illegal population. A patriots work is never done!!! Never give up and Never give in!

Dallas, TX, is LOADED with ILLEGALS and is WELL on its way to becoming the LA of Texas! A LOT of it IS ALREADY!

Pick a town, any town, wherever they build a WAL-MART, they will come.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Colorado's Govenor Ritter loves illegals! So the traitor is doing all he can to protect the illegal population. A patriots work is never done!!! Never give up and Never give in!
    +1

Between the border jumpers and foreigners who've overstayed their visas, the mountain resort town in Colorado where I live is chocked full of illegals. Fortunately, the ones who live up here aren't as violent and in your face as much as the illegals in large urban areas.

What's really refreshing is that there are quite a few American citizens up here (who happen to be hispanic) who don't view illegal immigration as a stuggle for "their people". Instead, they see overcrowded schools, hospitals closing, hospitals on the verge of bankruptcy, and depressed wages. They helped me see through all of the globalist propaganda and politically correct BS.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Dallas, TX, is LOADED with ILLEGALS and is WELL on its way to becoming the LA of Texas! A LOT of it IS ALREADY!
    My job required me to spend some time in Dallas this year and I was shocked to see how much the city has changed (for the worse) over the last 15 years. You're right that it's becoming the LA of Texas.

One city Hamilton in Butler County Ohio has maybe a few thousand maybe probably most are illegal.I live in a smaller city close by that does not have much evidence of large scale invasion(yet).Maybe a few scattered here and there.

I was fuming earlier today when I came out of the local super market (meijers) they were taking the signs down in the aisles and putting up signs in english/spanish needless to say I am calling Meijers headquarters in the am and voicing my disgust.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast