Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Yeah, they are some good tips! I agree with what was said, too. But when it starts out as a thank you to the vets and ends with smashing the current state of capitalism I think it deserves a whole new thread!
    Actually if there is enough interest I could split the spending tips part of this discussion into a new separate thread instead of having it hijacked onto another subject. Part of the mod tools includes a split topic feature.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Yeah, they are some good tips! I agree with what was said, too. But when it starts out as a thank you to the vets and ends with smashing the current state of capitalism I think it deserves a whole new thread!
    Actually if there is enough interest I could split the spending tips part of this discussion into a new separate thread instead of having it hijacked onto another subject. Part of the mod tools includes a split topic feature.

Brian, Excellent Idea. I think you should go ahead and split it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes Brian that would be greeeat!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JP-"I bought my water filter and it was made in the USA"

O U T S T A N D I N G!!

What Brand?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    We now have a new thread! It's the first time I got to make use of the split function. Hey Judy if you don't like the thread title it can be changed to something else.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What's the new thread title??? I'll check through the discussion groups.

In defense of our wandering off-topic, it is not at all unusual for that to happen. If you go back to MOST threads, eventually many wander off-topic. I guess we should have started a new thread anyway once Veterans' Day was over but it just kind of flowed into other subjects that are important.

Thanks for doing whatever you did, Brian. I'll go try to find it!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, that was easy enough!! LOVE the TITLE! And, what was AMAZING was that it automatically moved my response on the old thread right to the new one. AIN'T THESE THINGS BRILLIANT????!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

In response to an earlier post--have you heard that Wal-Mart AND K-Mart/Sears have decided NOT to mention "Christmas" in their holiday ads or, I'm sure, from their employees. They are sticking with "Happy Holidays". That is just SO infuriating. I'm ready to boycott them BUT, as I've said before, Wal-Mart is THE ONLY choice we have in my town! But, I am going to register a complaint. I am SO TIRED of these huge companies bowing to the demands of these MINORITY groups while INGORING the people who are keeping them in business.

Bootsie, Wally is trying to take over a town near us as well. Some of the grocery stores have already closed because of the super Wally. Our tiny town will not let any Wally’s in. The owners of our two small grocery stores are on the city council.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I don't know what we would do WITHOUT it is the sad thing, jp. We have Food Lions and we DID have 2 Winn-Dixies which have both closed during the last year. We HAD a BiLo which closed a couple of months ago. SO, now it's only Food Lion and they have decided they have a monopoly and don't carry half the stuff they used to carry. I keep threatening them because now Wal-Mart is in the process of building a super store here and I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and start shopping there. MAYBE. Besides that, the CLOSEST place to shop would be Salisbury which is about 30 minutes from here. Oh No. Can't go there. Might run into LIDDY DOLE!! HA!

Speaking of LIDDY DOLE, I saw a little bit of George Stephanopolis and she was on there and I honestly felt like throwing up. It was before my nap and it made me have NIGHTMARES!!! We HAVE to get rid of that mush mouth.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast