Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wouldn't even buy chewing gum at a Food Lion. I remember in the 90's when they got exposed for having food that was years old still sitting on their shelves for sale.

WHOA! I am glad I got to looking around here. This is an awesome thread!

I save by not buying new clothes until I totally wear out the old. I used to be really guilty of buying something because I like the way it looks. Then I don't wear it. I got to thinking the only thing I was doing was helping out the true bneneficiaries of those trade agreements I hate so much. I stay right out of the clothes department when I shop these days and I've found lots of things I can do with outfits I already have hanging in the closet.

Same goes for those little do-dads we buy to decorate our homes. I frequent craft shows and buy only things that Americans make by hand. While it is true that some of the materials they have to use come from overseas at least the people overseas didn't make the items and ship them in.

The craft show thing applies to most of the gifts I buy for others as well.

By the way, I'm changing my e-mail signature to: DON'T SPEND! SAVE! Keep your money in YOUR pocket and out of theirs.

Do you mind, Judy?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius!! NO NO NO NO I DO NOT MIND AT ALL IN FACT IT THRILLS ME TO DEATH THAT YOU WOULD USE MY WORDS FOR YOUR SIGNTURE!!

This is the "secret weapon" we have against these awful people.

I started this concept, Don't Spend, Save several months ago, but it seems to be having more relevany to people now as things in the economy are becoming more clear and the political situation more obvious.

Early last summer I also came up with:

"All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back"

With the plan to BOYCOTT CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL because....most of these retailers either make or break their annual sales based upon Christmas sales and almost all of them are part of this Globalist Plot and FTA Treason.

There is a thread on it in ALIPAC archives.

I'll see if I can find it and post the link here.

Thanks Again for liking my Don't Spend, Save idea!!

Thanks also to you Brian503 and JP for recognizing the importance and using your "tech skills" to split it and give it it's due attention.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-3116-christmas.html

All I Want for Christmas....Is My Country Back

This is the link to my idea about the Christmas Boycott. I noticed the date was May 14th...so maybe a bit early???

But, now's the TIME...to Get Their Attention.

They are already starting to check their sales....and they are down. Hint Hint!!

Make This Christmas, the Christmas That Saved America!!

When you get right down to it, what better gift could we give each other or what better way to honor that Little Baby in the Manger surrounded by 3 Wise Men, Mary and Joseph, in a little place called Bethlehem on a cold winter's evening on or around December 25, 0000 than to stand against world tyranny and these Greedy Globalists in our midst intent upon destroying our nation so they can rule the world?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of the 250,000,000 Real Americans in the USA, the estimated Christmas Expenditure is between $500 to $1,000 per family on average.

Lets take the minimum of $500 x 50,000,000 active shopper families and how much MONEY is this?

$25 Billion

That's how much MORE we would have in our pockets and how much less they would have in theirs by doing this one thing at $500 per family.

$50 Billion

That's how much MORE we would have in our pockets and how much less they would have in theirs by doing this one thing at $1,000 per family.

That is alot of POWER AND INFLUENCE, FOLKS!!

JUDY--I have a money-making scheme for you!! You REALLY should write a book on this whole globalism scheme. You could do it in such a way that the average American could understand unlike what we get now which are a bunch of economists who talk WAY over the heads of average Americans. You could break it down into easy, understandable language that EVERYONE could grasp.

The Christmas spending TRAP is just STAGGERING. I think we should go back to the real basics. I tell my children NOT to buy me anything but to give me their TIME. They can give me chits for yard work, house repairs that I can't do and other chores that I would otherwise have to hire someone to do. I REALLY would rather have that than more DOODADS that I have NO PLACE for!! We could really do that sort of thing for almost everyone on our Christmas list. And, THAT would put the SQUEEZE on the Wal-Marts and K-Marts of the world.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I would love to write a book!! Do you think people would buy it?

And if we can get Americans to Mobilize on Christmas, then it would get all the retailers attention including the Targets, Wal-Marts, Sears, Macy's, Sak's, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Radio Shack, Staples, Walgreens, Eckerds, Kodak, Dell, Ipod, Banks, Credit Card Companies, Barnes & Noble, Border's....ALL THOSE COMPANIES who will make their annual goals at Christmas.

It takes all our businesses saying "what in the world is going on, we can't be expected to survive just selling to illegal aliens?"

That's right IDIOTS!

WE're gonna be the "Good Grinches That Stole Your Christmas To Save Our Country"!

We should make a MOVIE!!

A new version of Scrooge, the Miracle on 34th Street, the Bells of St. Mary, White Christmas, etc. all rolled into ONE AMERICAN CHRISTMAS STORY FOR ALL AGES about a people in a nation on the verge of tyranny who banded together and said, NO, This Will Fly Here and used their unity and ideals and a special holiday and what that holiday actually stood for that many had forgotten to save themselves and their country....such a movie and such a book would mean the story would be told year after year all through the ages, so the people will never forget how close they came to losing their country.

We'll name it, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back!"

Right! A MOVIE??? UM--I'm not SURE about a MOVIE. A BOOK, maybe, but we might have to associate with those California Crazies if we did a MOVIE!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The crazies in Hollywood would help us tell the story that needs to be told.

You have to remember, 3/4 of America doesn't read a book until AFTER it's a MOVIE. They see the movie and THEN go buy the book. Isn't that ODD? But that is a fact!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast