Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Jean, I voted, and so far, not surprisingly, over 80% have voted against that bill. Thanks for the link BTW, it is one I have not seen yet.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    At this link we can vote for this bill, yes or no:

http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills/sh ... _1999.html
    Yeah, that's a good site. Do you know if these people inform the Congress about the results -- or is this poll just for our benefit?

I voted NO, of course, and also went right to my rep and told him to do the same. Thanks for the tip.

Voted against

86% Against
    14% For
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're welcome AmericanElizabeth. I had googled the bill and ran across this website.
    CaliforniaDreamer, sorry, don't know if the poll is used for anything other than for our benefit. Hopefully it is actually read by legislators.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just voted and the results now are

89% against
    11% for

The American people have plenty of common sense.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hopefully it is actually read by legislators.
    Yeah.....I would not count on that, and if they did, you'd hear them collectively saying "nah, they don't really mean that". They simply refuse to listen to us and actually do their jobs.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Ok...so what's Plan B?

Not one of larazas plans will every make it out of the plan room, Good Americans with greater Harts are too strong to let any thing like a One Nation happen.
    They've been pulling it off against the will of the people for decades where I've been living.

It is obvious big money is backing the illegal invasion. Look at the protest they held last year. It looked like our money backing them to me.

Then compare it to what we are able to do with what little money we have left over to do what we really want.

Think about where the money comes for the recent ICE raids that lead to the creation of a new sanctuary city.

This is what has happened over and over in regards to the immigration raids in California.

1. ICE will hold small raids.

2. The newspapers will start in with the poor illegal aliens being to scared to take their children to school.

3. Public meeting for the illegal aliens will be organized. In cities around the San Francisco Bay Area the police were involved coaching the illegal aliens how to circumvent the law. Many of the meetings were held in Spanish.

4. The honest people got upset and formed their own groups. Many visited their city councils. This is the link to one of the news stories of the aftermath.

http://www.marinij.com/ci_5569114

5. There will be proposals of making the city a sanctuary for illegals!

I'm sorry if I have offended any of you and I do wish you all the best with upcoming events.

P.S. Many in the police departments here are glad to see us stand up to what has been happening to our nation. I’m sure they will be where you are to.

This topic still gets me more than the church's interfering in politics.

Just why do we need to tax ourselves so the government can finance someone to try and convince us of something we all already know is wrong and dangerous.

They have been sticking it to us our whole lives with our own money.

"There doubtless are many causes for the loss of freedom, but surely a major cause has been the growth of government and its increasing control of our lives. Today, government, directly or indirectly, controls the spending of as much as half our national income." - Milton Friedman, Nobel laureate in Economics - 1998

If money talks, we are giving the government as much voice as we give ourselves every time we earn a buck. Why would they still listen?

"Nature gave us many of our traits but she lets us pick our own teeth." -Some good old movie

So Bo is their guest?

Here he is displaying his true American patriotism.

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0 ... 35,00.html

Looks like strike 2 to me?

(wasn't he schooled as a Muslim)?
    That could be why he is showing the flag no respect during the National Anthem?

Guess my point is he really needs to explain this blatant show of disrespect.

Any other vets have the same opinion?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast