Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not support your extrimist mass deportation ideology, but i dont think 12 years is fair because the guy was a drug dealer and he's still alive....I would have felt differently if this guy wasnt a drug dealer or would have died.

Because those 2 border agents tried to cover up their shooting by lying and getting rid of the shells, i do believe they deserve something..maybe a year or pprobation with a fine and they should never be allow to work on jobs that requires the use of hand guns.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Extremist mass deportation? We're extremist for wanting illegal invaders out of our country? Well go figure.

If the federal government would do their job as it should be, resources and jobs will dry up, there is quite a good chance millions of them will self-deport, no need for us to round them all up.

I personally have seen some "neighbors" of ours self-deport, so I am confident that it will work, so long as the message is clear "no bennies, no jobs, no free rides with the system".

Personally I believe there should be NO WELFARE system at all, that would be one good thing for this country, it would save us BILLIONS, as well a curb the draw for illegal aliens.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

12 million illegal immigrants that have 5 million U.S citizens children...Where are we going to put those kids?..You cant deport them because they are american citizens with the same rights that your childrens has.....Those parents, at least most of them, will rather leave their kid behind instead of taking them back to mexico where it would be hard to feed them....and yes, your view and LIPAC view is very extreme....I myself dont beleive that enforcement-only will ever pass both body of congress and because the GOP lost the house, you will have to wait for a whyle before you see mass deporattion..I myself dont believe you will ever see one.

What you will see is enforcement coupled with some kind of amnesty for people that have been here for a whyle...Bush and pelosi will try to push this before the end of the year and i sincerily dont think you can stop it....the senate is expected to take up the issue this month and they wont have any problem in passing it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    12 million illegal immigrants that have 5 million U.S citizens children...Where are we going to put those kids?..You cant deport them because they are american citizens with the same rights that your childrens has.....Those parents, at least most of them, will rather leave their kid behind instead of taking them back to mexico where it would be hard to feed them....and yes, your view and LIPAC view is very extreme....I myself dont beleive that enforcement-only will ever pass both body of congress and because the GOP lost the house, you will have to wait for a whyle before you see mass deporattion..I myself dont believe you will ever see one.

What you will see is enforcement coupled with some kind of amnesty for people that have been here for a whyle...Bush and pelosi will try to push this before the end of the year and i sincerily dont think you can stop it....the senate is expected to take up the issue this month and they wont have any problem in passing it.
    Hmmm... I dunno - maybe BACK IN THE COUNTRIES THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN.

Bank robbers have kids, but we don't fail to imprison them for the sake of their spawn. Doesn't it make you feel sort of pathetic and slimy having to use innocent children to hide behind?

April
    BlueJersey wrote:

I think you are telling us what you would like to see, if we have anything to do with it you will not see Amnesty of any kind. Do not under estimate the will of the American people when push comes to shove.

MW
    Folks, don't allow BlueJersey to distract you with his theories and insinuations. It's obvious he's just attempting to discourage us.

While I may be interested in the theories of true legal immigration supporters and secure border advocates, I have absolutely no interest in what a proven illegal immigrant supporter and open border advocate has to say. I would suggest that BlueJersey does not have Ramos and Compeans best interest at heart with this post. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hmmm... I dunno - maybe BACK IN THE COUNTRIES THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN.

Do you understand that under the law, ICE can not touch those children nor can they force the parent to take the kids with them..Those kids has full US citizenship rights and are undeportable..

Their parents are better off leaving those kids on U.S soil then taking them to Mexico where they will definatly struggle to put food on their table...Those kids will all be in American clinics and your tax money will be used to feed those kid...Tough huh?? hahahahaha

i do support the 2 border agent, seriously...i want full amnesty for the 2 agent.[/quote]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    Do you understand that under the law, ICE can not touch those children nor can they force the parent to take the kids with them..Ths kids has full US citizenship rights and are undeportable..

Their parents are better off leaving those kids on U.S soil then taking them to Mexico with them where they will definatly struggle to put food on their table...Those kids will all be in American clinics and your tax money will be used to feed those kid...Tough huh?? hahahahaha

i do support the 2 border agent, seriously...i want full amnesty for the 2 agent.
    Yes, BlueJersey, I do understand the law. I understand that the issue of birthright citizenship for children of dirtbag invaders unlawfully in this country has yet to be addressed by the courts or made the subject of ANY legislation other than Amendment XIV, whose Congressional debate (a matter of Congressional Record) makes clear that the legislative intent was to exclude anyone here as a lawful citizen or resident.

And who the Hell are you to say what parents are better off doing with their own children, Blue? Moreover, who gives a damn what the wretched invading foreign vermin are better off doing? It was THEY who made the decision to violate the law by crossing our border, and so it is THEY who are responsible for accepting the consequences of their crimes. So you can take your sanctimonious nonsense and shout it down the hole of a Port O Let for all I care.

Too bad you nor i have a say on whether the kids stays or leave..I feel your pain that you wont be able to mass deport the kids to starvation, you cant do squat about it so keep running your motor mouth, it wont get you anywhere.

Not so fast.

Proposed Immigration Bill Denies Kids' Citizenship

Stephanie Lucero
    Reporting
    Poll

Should US-born babies of illegal immigrants be denied citizenship?
    http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_sto ... 65138.html

Poll; No opinion= 1% No= 19% Yes= 80%

"Now, there is a move in Austin to prohibit the children of illegal immigrants from becoming United States citizens. It's called House Bill 28, and it was drafted by State Respresentative Leo Berman (R) of Tyler. He believes that citizenship should not be automatic for the children of illegal immigrants, and he's hoping this argument will end up in a federal court.

"An illegal alien is someone who has an allegiance to another country," said Berman."

hahahahahahahaha!.....Yer A$$

April wrote;

Do not under estimate the will of the American people when push comes to shove.
    I could not agree more!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast