Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just for fun.

P.A. Madison
    Former Research Fellow in Constitutional Studies
    Last updated 6/2/06

"We well know what federal law says on the subject of children born to non-citizens (illegal aliens) within the limits of the United States by declaring them to be American citizens. But what does the Constitution of the United States say about the issue of giving American citizenship to anyone born within its borders? As we explore the Constitutions Citizenship Clause, as found in the Fourteenth Amendment, we can find no Constitutional authority to grant such citizenship to persons born to non-American citizens within the limits of the United States of America."

We are, or should be, familiar with the phrase, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the States wherein they reside."

"We are fortuante to have the highest possible authority on record to answer this question of how the term "jurisdiction" was to be interpreted and applied, the author of the Citizenship Clause, Sen. Jacob M. Howard (MI) to tell us exactly what it means and its intended scope as he introduced it to the United States Senate in 1866:"

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

"The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1]"

http://idexer.com/citizenship.htm

If SCOTUS takes up the clarification of this issue, the finding could have a very wide range of effects.

Mexicans are running away from Mexicans. Mexico is such a pot hole and Mexicans can't stand each other so much that they are running away from each other and invading the U.S. and soon this country will be so full of Mexicans that they will decide to go somewhere else where there are no Mexicans and ruin that place. I hope!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Minor children are not in charge of law enforcement. They will leave the country, with their guardians aka the parents.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE can not force the parent to take the child..he/she have the final decision on whether the child stays or go.

I know people that got caught in raids and what they do is check the status of the kids and if they are legal or were born here, the mother or father can choose to get deported along with their children or leave them behind with a family members or friends...Most people i know always decide to leave their kids behind in the U.S because life in the U.S would be much better for them then in Mexico.

After the kids 18th birthday, the parent would be able to apply for re-entry throught his or her U.S citizen kid.

MW
    BlueJersey wrote:

Most people i know always decide to leave their kids behind in the U.S because life in the U.S would be much better for them then in Mexico.
    No, that's not the reason. Let's be honest here, most of those parents you're referring to have plans on sneaking back into the United States at a later date. The rest plan on waiting until their child reaches the age that he or she can apply for the parents citizenship.

You need to wake up to reality, BlueJersey.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most of them leaves the kids behind for financial reason...Most of them wont be able to find jobs in Mexico which means it will be hard to put food on their table, therefore, leaving the child in the U.S where he/she has a better chance of being fed right, is the wiser decision.

Anyway, ICE are wasting their time deporting illegal immigrants with U.S citizen children since all of them will eventually gain full legal status once their kids are old enought to apply for their parents....

Most of the times, immigration judges grants illegal immigrants with small U.S citizenship children, legal status if they apply for harship...Its very difficult for a judge to order the deportation of an illegal immigrant with U.S citizen children unless the illegal immigrant has a criminal background.

They can stay here and leech off the American tit which is what, by and large, they are used too. Breaking the law, scamming the system and taking all they can. Real citizenship material. Must make you proud BJ! Seems like personal responsibility is not big on the invaders or your list. Why the hell would we want them as countrymen? Of course it is obvious that you view America in the same context as your law breaker friends and takers.

After the kids 18th birthday, the parent would be able to apply for re-entry throught his or her U.S citizen kid.
    It is called chain migration and we will change this law. We are also in the process of challenging the 14th Amendment. We will also change/reinterpret this law. Hopefully we will make it retroactive to 1986. Perhaps this will effect you as well ? BJ you like to flaunt all this chaos and lawlessness. You obviously don't know Americans very well or what we will do to protect our way of life. You exploit Mexican parents and what they will do for their kids. How many American parents do you think post here? What do think most American parents will do to protect our families and children? Do you understand at all the blood from all of our ancestors that has been spilt and continues to be spilt to build and protect this country. You think I will allow you and your ilk to dishonor my uncle who died in Italy so that you can sh*t all over them by promoting the wholesale changing of our culture, lawlessness, corruption and dissolution of our American sovereignty? Do you really believe we will just sit here and eventually let this steamroll over us? You have no clue. America is not just an idea, a meal ticket or a place to live. Just like my ancestors and our soldiers of today. I will fight to protect her. I will die to protect her. You can stick that in your hat!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Alture, you said it all. Now if BJ could get it through his impenetrable skull, then he would realize that tiny setbacks do not make Americans give up, it makes us more determined.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

BJ could get it through his impenetrable skull, then he would realize that tiny setbacks do not make Americans give up, it makes us more determined.
    You got that right! Well said, American Elizabeth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BlueJersey Wrote:

12 million illegal immigrants that have 5 million U.S citizens children...Where are we going to put those kids?..You cant deport them because they are american citizens with the same rights that your childrens has.....Those parents, at least most of them, will rather leave their kid behind instead of taking them back to mexico where it would be hard to feed them
    So what you are saying is that these children of illegal Mexican aliens are only of utilitarian value to the parents. They children are only a “meal ticket” to the parents, valued only if they can be utilized to keep the parents in the US, and to get benefits. Well, I agree with you on that point, that the “family values” of these people are on the same level as their respect for the law. We are much better of without them, even if they chose to leave the kids here.

BlueJersey Wrote:

Hmmm... I dunno - maybe BACK IN THE COUNTRIES THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN.

Do you understand that under the law, ICE can not touch those children nor can they force the parent to take the kids with them..Those kids has full US citizenship rights and are undeportable..

Their parents are better off leaving those kids on U.S soil then taking them to Mexico where they will definatly struggle to put food on their table...Those kids will all be in American clinics and your tax money will be used to feed those kid...Tough huh?? Hahahahaha
    Those kids are already in American clinics, American schools, and in many cases American tax dollars are being used to feed them now. It won’t make much difference whether their deadbeat parents are here or back in good old Mexico.

BlueJersey Wrote:

ICE can not force the parent to take the child..he/she have the final decision on whether the child stays or go.

I know people that got caught in raids and what they do is check the status of the kids and if they are legal or were born here, the mother or father can choose to get deported along with their children or leave them behind with a family members or friends...Most people i know always decide to leave their kids behind in the U.S because life in the U.S would be much better for them then in Mexico.
    Hypothetical Solution

If the parents choose to leave the child behind (abandonment) then the parents should lose all parental rights and the child should be under the custody of the “state”. Placement of the child is then at the discretion of the “state”, whether it be with a legally present family member or friend, or placed for adoption or raised in a group home. If the child is handed over to family or friends, it should only be on the condition that the child’s “sponsor” has sufficient financial resources to care for the child, assuring that the child does not become a burden to the taxpayers. Furthermore, the “state” should require that the child be raised and educated according to traditional “American values” rather than in some radical chicano-istic paradigm. If potential sponsoring individuals (friends or family) cannot meet these standards, then the “state” raises the child in a group home setting, on the public dime, to be good Americans (it’s all about citizenship, right). - - - - - - - A bit radical perhaps, but hey, this is a discussion board, right? - - - - - - Quite frankly, though, I think we would all be better off raising these “American Citizens” anchor babies in America, under American values, rather than shipping them back to Mexico to be radicalized, then see them coming back to the US as adult American Citizens with the same pathetic values as their parents or worse. Even if we as taxpayers have to foot the bill at this point. Bottom line – if the parents abandon the child, then they should lose all rights derived from the relationship.

BlueJersey Wrote:

Again, if the parent, or parents, abandons the child, all rights derived from that relationship should be lost.

Oh, and by the way, while Mexico is cited as case example, the same should apply to any illegal alien irregardless of nationality. I cite Mexico only because the posts by BlueJersey refer specifically to Mexico and Mexicans.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast