Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle,

What the others are trying to tell you is that while you may think your country is tolerant, your country is one of the most susceptable to being taken over by a religious fanatics. You might think you are being oppressed in the USA, but you have no idea if what your walking into in the future. I have watched these fanatics and dealt with them directly. For whatever you think you can do freely in your country, eventually, there will be a change in attitudes and control.

The very people you call "windbags" actually have witnessed these trends in other places and know what is to follow. Whether you wish to evaluate what is being forecasted as a future of rule by the Muslim nation, or a USA that has rules that will be moderate compared to what you are facing in the future in your country. I have watched these trends and the growth of nations with these facts. I have also watched hundreds of people die at the hands of these fanatics. Their intention is to rule the world as well, it is written in their books and religious directions. Face it Michelle, all of us, yes, you and I, are considered Infidels. In the Koran, it speaks of only death for Infidels (again, you and I) if we don't surrender to the Muslim way. By the way, smoking a joint, drinking alchohol, and doing drugs is not within their prescribed lifestyle.

As for the intolerance of illegal immigrants, you know, maybe there is a reason for that? I know the reasons here in the USA, but maybe your country is seeing the same thing? If the only thing you want to do is to party, do what you want, I don't care...as long as your in your home and not behind the wheel! If you see this as intolerance, then I will gladly show you hundreds of people that no longer have a choice because they were killed by someone who was partying. Picking up body parts off the highway was not one of my most favorite jobs, but the picture it paints would convince even the most social of partiers to sober up.

I know my country is not perfect, nothing ever is. I also know that freedom is not free, it took the sacrifices of the men and women who have gone before us to give us those freedoms. Some people easily dismiss those freedoms and abuse them by stealing, killing, hurting, and assulting their neighbor. Or by protesting violently when they don't agree with a policy, law, or way of life.

For example, I do not agree with the lifestyle of the Gay and Lesbians. According to my belief, that type of lifestyle is looked down upon and is considered immoral. Does that mean I can protest and cause damage to those who choose to live in that way? No! (I have a newflash, I won't check myself into a rehab facility because of that belief.) Another example is that I don't think that we as a nation allow others to come into this country, claim they want to work, but rape and pillage the land while claiming to only be in need of a job. Personnally, I can't think of a better reason for the laws we have (thought many might not be perfect) but it is the spirit of the law, not the law itself that is to be upheld.

Believe me, you will eventually be cornered with some reality in this world, and it won't be a fun time for you. But I wish you well, and for the near term, I hope you find what you are looking for. Don't expect your entire life to be that way, the world is a changin'.

Duh
    I decided to update this thread with the latest Dutch law(s) and policies to control immigration, with the hope that someone in power in the US (federal, state or city level) might be inspired to include some of the provisions of this thread in a bill or ballot issue.

May 16, 2007:
    The Dutch equivalent of ICE is now able to check whether an immigrant has been convicted of a crime in the Netherlands. The service has been given access to the police department's information system.

A conviction or suspicion of a crime can be a reason to refuse someone a residence permit or revoke one that has been already issued. Access to police records will make it easier and quicker to decide whether a permit should be refused or revoked.

Duh
    Duh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345