Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To add on to my last thread, the president of chile is now requiring that students be taught in both spanish and english in an effort to make the country more marketable. When other spanish speaking nations heard this, they were appauled. Mostly of which were the more primative nations wanting to keep racial, cultural, and political tensions going. They (especially the corrupt lying politicians in mexico) are just upset because Chile has become the richest latin american nation. Gee, you would think mexico would use them as an example like they claim they wish to. Mexico should first start by not encouraging their people to look for work in other countries by illegal immigrating to them. During latin america summits, chile has tried over and over to talk to foxie and try to make his feeble little mind understand that if he focused more on educating his people and trying to get them to think of ways to help their country, maybe just maybe they could move on up. It really sickens me how the labor force there exploits the people and how the people(due to lack of education) cant see through it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    Thank god, what a lot of people dont realize(most of us south american immigrants do due to education) is that mexico is one of the most racist nations.
    That is exactly why I've mentioned before how Latinos OTHER than Mexicans don't go by the La Raza thing unless they've been influenced by Mexicans.Just look at one of their most popular soccer teams in Mexico (Chivas who refuses to allow anyone but Mexicans on their team) and you can see for yourself how deeply 'nationalistic' they are.

thinking, and here ya go

E.T the alien serves our purpose AGAIN!

Remember Gang the Spartan Credo. "That which does not kill me, makes me STRONGER!

Ode to a particular MAN, somewhat of an enigma, but of such Conviction, inperturbable, that kept this Nation in it's youth, safe with his predjudice for it.

the crown, and other fools, you see
    made of Jackson, their enemy
    lo these poor men, largely underestimated
    Jacksons' temperment, and were decimated
    he was not a Man of consensus
    tangle with Andrew, and he'd knock you senseless
    in the Battle of New Orleans
    he whipped the British in ways unseen
    though many people, believe him mean
    he was one of the toughest Americans, ever seen
    not only in Body, but too, of the MIND
    and thrashed those, that threatened liberty, unkind
    he fought for America, prejudiced so, without restriction
    and deemed, "One Man is a Majoraty, if he have Conviction"

We won't have to go as far as he did to save the Country, we are already,

ON THE MOVE! cheers glenn

Sonali, thanks for the great post! It was interesting to learn that Mexico treats illegals badly. Perhaps the Human Rights groups that were in Arizona need to fly down to Mexico and check things out there!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Sonali, thanks for the great post! It was interesting to learn that Mexico treats illegals badly. Perhaps the Human Rights groups that were in Arizona need to fly down to Mexico and check things out there!
    They treat their own (mainly Indians in Chiapas) worse than illegals.Even if you do treat illegals badly it sure hasn't stopped most of the illegals from central America from getting here.For as much as Mexicans hate Salvdorians look how man Salvadorians come right on through Mexico all the way here.

Sonali--I'm not sure that illegals will ever wake up and see they are being "used" by American business because to them, making $5 an hr here seems like vast riches when compared to the $1.50 they'd make in Mexico (if they could find a job at all). This is what's driving this invasion--it's really that simple. Vicente Fox knows he is presiding over a huge population that has little or no regard for education--being a painter or garbage man is a perfectly legit life goal to most Mexican nationals.

My friend Joe teaches elementary school in Austin and he says that when he takes his kiddies out to the playground at lunch , he will see Mexican parents (usually the mother)on the other side of the fence crying and pleading with their kid to come out of school and be with the family again! This is the pressure put on them by their own families--whereas most Americans have parents telling them don't you dare even think about dropping out of school. So you have this mentality that is totally engrained and it's really hard to break because it's been this way for generations.

My Americanized Mexican friends tell me things I cannot believe--things that really give insight into the Mexican mindset. Cheating the system is absolutely commonplace--in fact, it is encouraged. My friend Juan told me that when his grandfather died, his (Juan's) father didn't like what the will said, so he got Juan to change the whole thing in Photoshop! They just did it and Juan rattled it off like it was a perfectly fine thing to do. Now I'm not saying people of all nationalities don't do shifty things, but there is usually a huge social pressure not to cheat and lie which just isn't there in a lot of Mexican nationals. I personally feel this mentality is what keeps Mexico poor. My friend Paul, who's whole family is from Mexico, told me his brother stole cars for a living. I was shocked and said "Paul, if your brother used his brain for doing something legal in business, he'd probably be rich." Paul looked at me like I was the biggest idiot on the earth and just dead-panned "It IS a business."

It's sad to say but virtually every Mexican American friend I have has told me that they have family members involved in crime. It is accepted and slow to change and the educated members of the family usually try to teach the other family members how to do things the "right way." My friend Fisa said it is absolutely COMMONPLACE for Mexicans to dump their family dog if it gets sick. They just dump them. This is why you see starving dogs roaming the streets in Barrios. This enraged me but she told me she is trying to teach her family that that's not good. Dog-fighting is also completely accepted. The people at the Austin Humane Society told me that they recommend never advertising free puppies in the newspaper because dog fighters will come and get them and use them for bait for their pitbulls. It's pretty damned sick.

The culture of other nations including Mexico are a consideration of immigration as should be the background, talents, skills, and contribution of the person and the family. Americans have every right to select the number of legal immigrations we wish from any country based upon our needs for new citizens. This labor camp notion to warrant come one come all is obscene. We have our own problems to deal with within our own existing population before we can deal with the cultural pecularities of new comers who from some sections of the world come only to rape, pillage and plunder while others come to run, sell, and collect on illegal drugs, while others come to takes jobs away from Americans, while others just come to increase our population and change the political face of the country to gain political powe in the United States because of who they think they are (confused about their race).

This situation is outrageous and illegal entry into the United States must be stopped.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BobC,

Interesting and alarming qualities your "friends" and their families have. As if we don't have enough home-grown problems, here we are importing more.

A plug for dogs ... not just in Austin but nowhere should an animal be offered "free." For the reason you mentioned and also because when one has to make a contribution even as low as $25 and it really should start minimally at $50, it shows the potential owner hopefully has an interest in the dog as a companion animal. Free is free. Think about it. When the dog becomes a problem, it's abandoned perhaps because it was "free."

People who take "free" puppies often don't think past the "free" to the responsibilities of owning an animal.

For some horror stories on what's happened to "free" animals, just look on the net.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Hello

Please don't get me started on dog rescue -- my other work when I'm not here! We have 3 dogs. One from a backyard breeder and 2 rescues. If you want to see some horrible things going on check out
    http://www.hua.org/Prisoners/Puppymills.html
    WARNING!!!!!!! It would probably turn your stomach so be forewarned!

As to prayer, ALIPAC is on the prayer list at my Church in Holly Ridge. It has been since the great Political Pooper Scooper started it. We've got little blue haired ladies praying every day for us.

What's that old saying
    With God, all things are possible
    We're getting there, folks! Not bad for a bunch of loud mouthed people, huh?

BobC-you left out something very important in your rundown of acceptance of crime and Mexican nationalsrugs.And this acceptance of drugs,both use and trafficking is pretty much the norm with most Latino countries,not just Mexico.The Colombians are now hasbeens and the new kings of the drug trade are the Mexicans.Colombia wholesales the cocaine to Mexico instead of risking shipping it here to the US.Mexico in turn helps provide black tar heroin which Colombia sells in Europe competing wiht the Asian variety of Heroin,as well as selling it to the rest of south America.The Mexicans weild more power now than La Cosa Nostra ever obtained,period.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast