Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Dole

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

~

Good to talk with you again too!
    Stick around, Bootsie. Not only have we missed you but we need you, Miss Thang!!!

Good to have you back -- even more than you know!!!

Same for me Bootsie!! Welcome Back!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, ladies! Glad to BE back. Will try to be more diligent in our "CAUSE"!! I've been working behind the scenes on it daily and will continue until we win the battle.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Good to know Bootsie and thanks so much for all your efforts!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dole and Burr are NOT being leaders!

Today is my political activism day, and Ive been on the phone with Burr and Dole offices...they are being bombarded about CAFTA, and Illegal Immigration, but they never respond with any answers of meaning...Im so pissed off with Ms. Dole, and Burr for their non leadership...

Do as I do...call them directly and demand answers and action!...

"what has the Senator done in the last 30 days to combat ILLEGAL immigration and its ravages upon NC and our nation?".... They just stutter with non answers...pitiful examples of 'leaders'...so sick of them I could puke.

Whats wrong with America? Lack of FAIR elections, and the oppression of alternative parties! The demopublicans have ruined our country.

Re: Dole and Burr are NOT being leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    Today is my political activism day, and Ive been on the phone with Burr and Dole offices...they are being bombarded about CAFTA, and Illegal Immigration, but they never respond with any answers of meaning...Im so pissed off with Ms. Dole, and Burr for their non leadership...

Do as I do...call them directly and demand answers and action!...

"what has the Senator done in the last 30 days to combat ILLEGAL immigration and its ravages upon NC and our nation?".... They just stutter with non answers...pitiful examples of 'leaders'...so sick of them I could puke.

Whats wrong with America? Lack of FAIR elections, and the oppression of alternative parties! The demopublicans have ruined our country.

They have done NOTHING in NC since 9/11 to protect the citizens of NC. Dole goes come election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sort of response is no suprise to me. Her husband was just about as responsive when I lived in Kansas and he was my state senator. She is using his playbook.

You have more patience than I if you can STAND to call and get those babbling idiots she has for aides who just make excuses for her lack of response to her constituents. I just wanted to laugh while I was puking after that aide called me when they received that envelope full of duplicate letters about illegal immigration.

I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help defeat her when she runs again. Does she run next year??? I hope so because I REALLY want to do her in.

I've only gotten one response from Burr and it wasn't MUCH different but he did seems at least a LITTLE like he might develop a brain and be able to think for himself rather than blindly follow every position Bush espouses. I may be proven wrong and we're stuck with him for a long time!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I would venture to say at least 92% of career politicians at both the state and federal lever care about what ever the special intrests pay them to care about. The numbers speak for themselves!

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) are for illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the 20,000-strong 18th Street Gang in southern California is illegal; police officers say the proportion is actually much greater. The bloody gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complex drug-distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in L.A. County. The gang has grown dramatically over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, most of them illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

Every election since Reagan who signed to make 2.4 million illegals legal, I have voted for an alternate party like the American Freedom Party or who ever else looked even partly viable. Neither Democrats nor Republicans have the peoples best intrest in mind.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Well- I was WRONG about Burr. I started listening to him speak last night on CAFTA and the traitor has decided to vote FOR it. SO--he can be bought too. I heard that Bush was trying to buy as many votes for CAFTA as he could and it looked like he succeeded based on the speeches I heard yesterday.

I've got to go and write Burr right now before I explode!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast