Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Arellano: "I might go back to the U.S. illegaly.

TRANSLATED FROM:

http://www.univision.com/contentroot/wi ... YKZAADWIWC

Mexico, 15 dic (EFE).- The undocumented Mexican immigrant Elvira Arellano, who was deported to Mexico this year, affirmed today to Efe that she would return again to United States if she does not find in this country a stable job.

"I do not regret what I lived (in the United States), but up till now I am trying to redo my life in Mexico and I expect that all will turn out well and that I won't have to pass more difficult economic situations that will force me to do the same thing", the activist said.

"Until now I expect to remain here, but further on, I don't now", Arellano said in an interview with Efe.

Arellano, that said that she is adapting to live in a spot in her parents' house, in the town of MaravatĂ*o, of the state of MichoacĂĄn, so that she can live with her son, nevertheless, SaĂșl has had a hard time adapting to this new way of life.

"The way to live in Mexico is very different to that of United States, ever there although on lives modestly and has the necessary things", she affirmed.

She explained that in Maravatio her son bathes with a cup in a tub and "at times he is depressed and he feels sad, therefore he feels he is being punished because here he does not have some things like a sofa he had since he was a small child, and a small television".

"Saulito continues being part of a very important fight, he knows that it hasn't ended with the deportation of his mother, and neither with the fact that they have sent him as an American citizen to a country that is not his", the activist said.

The activist regretted that the Government of Mexico have not given her till this day, an answer on her petition to obtain a diplomatic visa to return to United States with the intention to give her testimony of what occurred, but also in solidarity of other people that suffer just like she has, who are separated from their family, and are treated like criminals or terrorists.

"It is important not to forget the situation regarding the way they are being attacked (the undocumented) with all that hatred and racism, and the most important is that our Government can make an important decision to defend those attacks", she stated.

Oh the humanity! Sualito...make good in your own country!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS.....Mom's not an "activist" ...she is an illegal alien!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Enrique Morones informed his pro-illegal alien audience on his rdio show that he will do a tour in the western U.S. going all the way to Canada and that Elvira Arellano will be in the Canadian side to greet them when they do a protest in the northern border. Morones said that this will take place in mid February. I don't know how secure the Canadian Border is, but Elvira might jump in illegal during that day.

The activist regretted that the Government of Mexico have not given her till this day, an answer on her petition to obtain a diplomatic visa to return to United States with the intention to give her testimony of what occurred, but also in solidarity of other people that suffer just like she has, who are separated from their family, and are treated like criminals or terrorists.
    The US does not have to accept a diplomatic visa from her.....would be counter-productive. Her telling people how she was "treated like criminals or terrorist".......if so bad, whay does she want back?

Governments will always misuse the machinery of the law as far as the state of public opinion permits.
    - Emile Capouya
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Oh I hope this idiot tries this! This will be great for our cause!

W

The Canadians might not even let her in-----she is ILLEGAL and Canada is PI$$ED about all of the illegals who are heading their way!!

Maybe she will like Canada and move her ILLEGAL a$$ there!!!

The Canadians are VERY foolish----the illegals are claiming "refugee status" there-----and they are even putting them up in hotels until their hearing dates-----and they wonder why more and more illegals are heading their way!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Not available in Mexico?

I guess sofas and bath tubs are not available in Mexico. Mod-edit

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    "Saulito continues being part of a very important fight, he knows that it hasn't ended with the deportation of his mother, and neither with the fact that they have sent him as an American citizen to a country that is not his", the activist said.
    WE sent him to Mexico? I don't think so. His mother made her choices and unfortunately he has to live with the consequences.

"It is important not to forget the situation regarding the way they are being attacked (the undocumented) with all that hatred and racism, and the most important is that our Government can make an important decision to defend those attacks", she stated.
    The fact that they are breaking the laws of the United States is irrelavant to them. They have no respect for our country or it's people.

If she steps foot in this country, they'll throw her a** in jail so fast her head will spin. She talks a big game, but I don't think she'll do it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast