Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is truly unbelievable how these people think that American's owe them these things. These things are not "rights" of anyone who can swim or crawl here. Thes things have to be earned; even by honest Americans. It is this "entitlement" expectation that is milking us dry.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    let her try to come back illegally, ICE will catch her easier this time because many American Patriots now know who she is.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Oy, here we go again! Someone suggested giving her a sofa - I second that emotion! Where does she live so we can ship it down there!

"Stay there, we will pitch in for a sofa and t.v. if you'll just stay there!"

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

ICE must have warned her about felony charges and spending a lot of time in jail-----or she would have DEFINITELY been here by now.

Why exactly couldn't she take her son's little couch and TV??

She could have left her son with a LEGAL guardian in the US----but then she would lose her pawn for trying to get her a$$ back into the country.

Our government needs to put an end to the anchor baby loopholes ASAP---as every single one of the illegals have this mentality..........I have an anchor baby----so gimme gimme gimme---more more more

Let's hope that she just made that comment about sneaking back into the US to keep the spotlight on herself-----I want to vomit everytime I see/hear anything about this woman.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Someone give the llama an apple so she'll shutup.

Saul is NOT an American citizen. Elvira is NOT an American citizen. Neither one belongs here; neither one is welcome here. If Saul should choose to emigrate to the US when he is old enough and can offer some kind of skill or contribution to American society, he will be welcome. Elvira LOST that opportunity when she committed that little felony of crossing the border after having been deported once before.

My mom only has a tub to bathe in -- no shower stall. I guess I should write to mexico and cry about it. Oh wait, that's not necessary. My mom LIKES bubble baths.

Boo hoo.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

This stupid woman whines about her son not having a TV and a couch!

He lady...that's a blessing! Couches and TVs are making zombies out of many children!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    Someone give the llama an apple so she'll shutup.

Saul is NOT an American citizen. Elvira is NOT an American citizen. Neither one belongs here; neither one is welcome here. If Saul should choose to emigrate to the US when he is old enough and can offer some kind of skill or contribution to American society, he will be welcome. Elvira LOST that opportunity when she committed that little felony of crossing the border after having been deported once before.

My mom only has a tub to bathe in -- no shower stall. I guess I should write to mexico and cry about it. Oh wait, that's not necessary. My mom LIKES bubble baths.

Boo hoo.

"Saul is NOT an American citizen"

No, actually he is a citizen in regard to the current law!!

"She fought the law and the law won"! Sorry,I couldn't resist it.

I hope she understands that if she comes back here she faces jail time as a twice convicted felon and Saul will be picked up by CPS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast