Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bathing used to be the same way in Puerio Rico most people used a sponge in a basin instead of a running shower. After that they would rub with scented alcohol.

There are a lot of illegal aliens and deportees this cleaner has learned to love the spotlight and is looking to remain a full time professional publicity hound.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The thing is, if she sneaked in again, I imagine she would be recognized asap and reported. She can never again blend in and take from America...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When will this wack job just fade away???
    No wonder she's a single mother, who would want her? Her son MUST have been the result of a virgin birth!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The reason she's treated like a criminal and terrorist in the U.S. is because SHE IS A CRIMINAL, and she DOES terrorize U.S. citizens with her threats, demands, illegal acts and anchor babies.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Since I've been there doing more than 4 years of missionary work in total, she can find herself a decent job and make a decent living, especially if her English skills are good. Since she's gotten "chummy" with Calderon, she should be pushing him to assist her in the endeavor to be gainfully employed and raise her child. If I was Calderon, I'd shut her up because she does no service to her country by talking about it the way she does.

Mexican Government - Take care of you Nationals and call the illegals home if you even want to show you are serious about confronting "immigration talks" with the U.S.!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Elvira Arellano: "I might go back to the U.S. illeg

affirmed today to Efe that she would return again to United States
    Oh brother, here we go again!

Saúl has had a hard time adapting to this new way of life.
    Still using her son for her cause. Sickening.

"The way to live in Mexico is very different to that of United States, ever there although on lives modestly and has the necessary things", she affirmed.
    If you have the necessary things, why come here?

he does not have some things like a sofa he had since he was a small child, and a small television".
    Stay there, we will pitch in for a sofa and t.v. if you'll just stay there!

"Saulito continues being part of a very important fight,
    Fight? You mean illegal invasion.

who are separated from their family, and are treated like criminals or terrorists.
    If you come here without permission, you ARE a criminal. It's the rule of law.

with all that hatred and racism,
    There goes our favorite two words again!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Stop with the dribble already.....You will be recognized in a heart beat, not adviseable.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I really don't want to hear Elvira whine.

Saul is taking a bath the same darn way my American Citizen parents took a bath on a farm in the United States. Nothing was wrong with my paretns, noting was wrong with the way they bathed, where they lived or the way they were raised. If Saul works hard to change his country, then his children can have a bathtub, TV and a sofa. Just like many Americans did, just a generation ago.

Stop whining and do something about it!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We are looking forward to putting you in prison for a very long time. The next stay in America will be a very memorable one

She is not happy in Mexico because they won't let her be a freeloader. She has no skills, that's probably why she can't find a job to her "liking" in Mexico. She doesn't want to work, she just wants to be paid. The US is stupid that way.

In the US, she was a major freeloader and still would not learn English. She still has no skills we need. If she steps ONE foot into the US, a long hard jail term should await her.
    "

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast