Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK, at this point, this is what I had gotten done!

Made the phone calls to my two Senators offices. Had to leave messages.

Made a phone call to my House Rep's office. He actually talked w/ me & he agrees. BUT, the bill is out of the House until & if it goes to conf. comm., so there may be little he can do, if the wording currently is not sufficient. He promised he will at least work on our Senators!

Also sent all of them emails to be obnoxious & redundant.

Rubicon
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Thank you Rubicon.

Everyone, please forward information to others and ask them to join in to stop this.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon
    OK, at this point, this is what I had gotten done!

Made the phone calls to my two Senators offices. Had to leave messages.

Made a phone call to my House Rep's office. He actually talked w/ me & he agrees. BUT, the bill is out of the House until & if it goes to conf. comm., so there may be little he can do, if the wording currently is not sufficient. He promised he will at least work on our Senators!

Also sent all of them emails to be obnoxious & redundant.

Rubicon
    Nice work, Rubicon! Ya dun good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to keep calling the Senators, it is out of committee so work on the SENATORS!!! Leave a Message, Fax and e-mail, doesn't look like they will get to it until tomorrow!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks SO MUCH PATRIOTS!!!! GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! WE ARE MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    We need to keep calling the Senators, it is out of committee so work on the SENATORS!!! Leave a Message, Fax and e-mail, doesn't look like they will get to it until tomorrow!!
    Another round of faxes, calls and e-mails tonight or tomorrow morning would help build pressure!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Another round of faxes, calls and e-mails tonight or tomorrow morning would help build pressure!
    DEFINITELY!!! PRESSURE ON!!!!!

OK, I worked all night and just woke up to find this going on! Haved already sent faxes and emails, will call now. For Californians if it hasn't been already posted CAPS has put out an alert on this too. Send faxes through them as well!

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?alertid=10896171

Hi cvangel. Nice to see you here and joining with us.

Based on what Lou Dobbs just said, we have a potential problem. The amendment of John Ensign was brought up, some outrage occurred and then they TABLED it. It may not make it out of committee.

Get on the phone, email and pass along to others to do the same.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Got a late start...but called and left messages for Feinstein and Boxer; have the FAX machine going now; will start again early in the a.m. and work thru the day...repeating and repeating!

Is there any video on William's appearance on Cavuto?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast