Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Did anyone hear Bushes speech today? remember when the House and Bush tried to push the amnesty bill though that was a back room deal, well Bush is pissed the Senate is looking over this bill, you can tell, He did his the Senate needs to put this bill through right away.

FOX just said Senate finance committee okayed the stimulus package!

BUSH IS EVIL AND HE IS GOING SPEND THE REST OF HIS TIME ON OFFICE TRYING TO PAY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BACK FOR NOT ALLOWING AMNESTY!!!!!

Doesn't the whole Senate have to vote on this?

I think they have to and I also think from what c-span just said the senate committee made some changes...so maybe that is good news....KEEP CALLING ANYWAY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Check out Section 101, GreatGreg...that seems to be one of the major loopholes. Let us know if anything looks really crazy.
    Page 5

Eligible individuals
    An eligible individual is any individual other than: (1) a nonresident alien; (2) an estate
    or trust; or (3) a dependents. The determination of this status for the relevant year is made on the basis of the information filed on the tax return.

Check out Section 101, GreatGreg...that seems to be one of the major loopholes. Let us know if anything looks really crazy.
    Page 5

Eligible individuals
    An eligible individual is any individual other than: (1) a nonresident alien; (2) an estate
    or trust; or (3) a dependents. The determination of this status for the relevant year is made on the basis of the information filed on the tax return.
    I wonder if that is the changed bill that is coming out of committee
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Page 5

Eligible individuals

I like this

If an individual lies or cooperates in a lie in order to receive a temporary extended UC
    benefit to which he or she was not entitled, the individual would be ineligible for further
    temporary extended UC benefits and would be subject to prosecution under section 1001 of title
    18 of the United States Code (Chapter 47 --- Fraud and False Statements).
    The provision would mandate States to require individuals who have received
    temporary extended UC benefits to which they were not entitled to repay the benefits. The State
    would be able to waive the repayment if it determines the payment was made without fault on
    the part of the individual and such repayment would be contrary to equity and good conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Did anyone hear Bushes speech today? remember when the House and Bush tried to push the amnesty bill though that was a back room deal, well Bush is pissed the Senate is looking over this bill, you can tell, He did his the Senate needs to put this bill through right away.

BUSH IS EVIL AND HE IS GOING SPEND THE REST OF HIS TIME ON OFFICE TRYING TO PAY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BACK FOR NOT ALLOWING AMNESTY!!!!!
    HE'S ALSO GOING TOO HELL FOR LIEING HIS BUTT OFF.

It still has to come to the Senate floor according to c-span!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April

HE'S ALSO GOING TOO HELL FOR LIEING HIS BUTT OFF.

It still has to come to the Senate floor according to c-span!!!
    Yes Satan will be welcoming him with open arms!!! Yes it is supposed to come up this evening or tomorrow according to C span. I have no idea what the changes are if any....who knows ....ALL I KNOW IS KEEP CALLING, FAXING AND EMAILING!!! KEEP ROARING LOUD!!!!!

They said it was different from the House bill! that has to be good.

KEEP THE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS GOING ALIPACER'S!!

Yes lets grasp at straws until we know better! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PATRIOTS, LETS GIVE THEM NO CHOICE EXCEPT TO HEAR US !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!!!

The following actions were taken:
    Called my two senators (Burr and Dole)
    Called the Senate Finance Committed in Washington, DC
    E-mailed my two Senators
    E-mailed all 21 Senators on the Senate Finance Committee
    Sent free faxes through CAPS to each of my two Senators
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    The following actions were taken:
    Called my two senators (Burr and Dole)
    Called the Senate Finance Committed in Washington, DC
    E-mailed my two Senators
    E-mailed all 21 Senators on the Senate Finance Committee
    Sent free faxes through CAPS to each of my two Senators
    Great Zeezil, I have called emailed and faxed. I WILL BE LEAVING VOICE MAILS TONIGHT AS WELL!!!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast