Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Encouraging News! DREAM Act amendment on shaky ground

A report on tonight's Lou Dobbs show has stated that Durbin, even with his latest changes, is having significant trouble finding enough Senate support. His current options are to bring it up for vote and risk defeat OR to pull it from the DOD amendment list all together!

We cannot let up the pressure, ALIPAC'ers. Victory is still quite possible. Call, fax and e-mail this weekend like never before! Fill up those Senate in-boxes!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The heat is on!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Reid and asked him to remove it from the Senate floor and that I said NO to amnesty in June, I'm saying it now, and in 2008 if the Democrats keep pushing amnesty I'll say NO in 2008.

JAK
    When I called a couple of the senators offices today:

Grassley... staffer: Doesn't believe the Dream Act will come up for a vote because they don't have enough votes for it...

Brownback... Staffer: Dream Act may not even be attached to the Def. bill. "why?" There has been an OVERWHELMING RESPONSE against the Dream Act!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I called Reid and asked him to remove it from the Senate floor and that I said NO to amnesty in June, I'm saying it now, and in 2008 if the Democrats keep pushing amnesty I'll say NO in 2008.

LOL!!! Love it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

LOL!!! Love it!
    Hey they have to think of the damage they are doing to their party. They are their own worst enemies. It hasn't stopped them in the past but maybe they'll start getting it.

Can someone get us that info from the transcripts from LouDobbs.com please?

W

It's not up yet William.

DJ
    I just head on Lou Dobbs that the Senate now shows an 11% approval rating!!! That will probably be on the transcript when it comes through. :P :P :P

Keep up the heat! I am going to phone, fax every chance I get over the weekend. When will the learn the meaning of ILLEGL and NO?
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast