Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The number you listed was addressed to Betty Gomez. I'll give you three guesses where she's from, and the first two don't count. How far ya think it will go? I've left Auto Zone now for over a year. They're clutch packages are made in mexico and the pressure plate did not fit to my car as it was supposed to. The employee told me to knock off the stud that was not lining up. WHAT ????? Give me back my money NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Unfortunately Boycotting will not work, it will just increase the problem. I have found that boycotting companies like this will just push them into more spanish advertising and move them away from English. What we need to do is request that they institute and "English Only" polciy
    Why wouldn't boycotts work? So what if they do go farther into Spanish -let them, if they can exist on Spanish only customers go for it. Believe me, they are going to try to attract as many Spanish customers as they can. They like our money too, but evidently they don't have to do anything to get it.

Would it put them out of business - maybe not, but at least we would not continue to give them our money to use it to work against us. If nothing else, maybe it would cut back on their donations to LaRaza.

Don't call it boycotts if that has tastes bad - simply call it no longer giving them my money - freely - to use against me, my children and my country.

Our money is our BEST weapon - maybe our ONLY weapon. We need to use it wisely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please call

I called he said I'm the only one who has called in and complain. We need more calls. I told him about the incident at the Dallas O'Reilly store and told him they need:

1. English-only store policy
    2. Hispanic O'Reilly employees should not be discriminating against customers who are not Hispanic

O'Reilly Auto Parts
    Corporate Number: 1-417-829-5727
    Customer Service: 1-800-755-6759
    Email: https://www.autozone.com/page,1/contact ... edback.htm

You know it's really bad when you can't do your banking locally any more or even auto parts shopping.

The Local <former bank one> bank in Berwyn, IL is 99.9% mexican. One anglo to service the few anglo customers left. All literature on the tables is in spanish and Americans who do go in there (who I observed when I did try a while back to do some business there) were very uncomfortable. One elderly lady even said out loud " I don't read spanish"??? I REALLY held my tongue but I wanted to say that the American branch is in LaGrange.

I am also VERY worried about all my financial information being in the hands of these illegal alien sympathizers. Just like the local jr college that has all mexicans working the offices with our SS#'s printed everywhere. Scary, especially since our government won't allow us access to our SS info to check for fraud?

Needless to say, I drive a bit further and do my banking in 'America' now.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I called both stores on my lunch break today. I will start with Auto Zone's response.

I did not reach Betty... I reached Debbie instead. I told Debbie about how a neighbor of mine had applied for a job at Auto Zone after being laid off at a remodeling company because they were switching to 'more dispensable staffing". I told her that he had great car knowledge, was courteous and friendly and was very helpful but that he was told by the same store that they were not hiring at the moment. I lamented about how he struggled to find work and had to bounce checks to pay his rent and how it took him months to finally land another decent paying job with his remodeling skills.

I related to her that around the same time the staffing at this store suddenly started to become ALL BI-LINGUAL. I noted that black and white workers had all but disappeared and that at my last visit EVERY SINGLE WORKER inside had the orange "habla espanol" sticker on their name badge. I then related how this new girl (she's been there about 5 months i'd guess) seemed to know little to nothing about automobiles or mechanics. I told her that to me it appeared that other qualified candidates were being over looked because they were not brown and did not speak spanish... I told her this seemed racist to me.

When I finished, she replied slowly as if trying to find a way to trick me. She told me that she understood my frustration and passed the buck real quick saying that she would 'pass the information on' that is classic "im not writing this down" lingo. She then said goodbye to me.

I then called O'Reilly Auto Parts and was promptly transfered to 'Customer Satisfaction' The guy I reached there was appalled at what had happened to me and apologized over and over saying that it was not something that the store chain supported. I then told him about how it appeared that the store was segregated, and that it was O'Reillys forcing the segregation. I asked him "whats next? a sign that says "blacks and whites only" and a sign that says "spanish only"??? where will this segregation end I asked?

I also noted to him that both hispanic workers knew english, so it's safe to surmise that the hispanics coming into the store knew english as well. However, the hispanic workers ALWAYS greeted them in spanish. I asked him why and he had no answer for me.

I then told him that I live and work with Hispanics who do not speak spanish, and I told him that they would be embarrased to be in a store and have someone assume that they speak spanish. To which he replied "Yeah. I can see where that would be rude"

Feeling that I had someone willing to listen I told him about the 'English Only' policy that many IT firms use and the philly cheesesteak restaurant in PA uses for it's customers.

He asked me to repeat it and said that definately sounds like something he would pass on and that he would have someone get in touch with me soon about my incident.

I let him know that this is the first time I have ever been discriminated against and that I will not take it. I told him I was scared and worried about returning the product to the store because it was the wrong one.. I don't want to go through this again. I finished by telling him that I had played with the thought of filing a law suit but that I was so torn up over this that I just did not know what to do.

My suggestion: Keep on Auto Zone about racist hiring practices, keep on O'Reillys about English Only.

Thanks everyone for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    You know it's really bad when you can't do your banking locally any more or even auto parts shopping.

The Local <former bank one> bank in Berwyn, IL is 99.9% mexican. One anglo to service the few anglo customers left. All literature on the tables is in spanish and Americans who do go in there (who I observed when I did try a while back to do some business there) were very uncomfortable. One elderly lady even said out loud " I don't read spanish"??? I REALLY held my tongue but I wanted to say that the American branch is in LaGrange.

I am also VERY worried about all my financial information being in the hands of these illegal alien sympathizers. Just like the local jr college that has all mexicans working the offices with our SS#'s printed everywhere. Scary, especially since our government won't allow us access to our SS info to check for fraud?

Needless to say, I drive a bit further and do my banking in 'America' now.
    Yes, we have an account with that 'Formerly Bank One' bank also. We really only. use it when we are travelling for work because they have branches everywhere and our local banks are just local banks.

We also have a bank note with them that is drafted. My husband stopped in a branch on the coast and the parking lot was full of Mexicans, my husband said the interior was nothing but Mexicans and the employees were also. They couldn't find our account, or the note!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I used to work out in Sylmar, CA. Anyway, sometimes I'd get off work late.
    I went into a Home Depot (or something like that to buy something). The item cost less than $5.00 but the smallest I had was a ten spot. I paid and then didn't get any change back. The latina cashier said she already had given me my change back when I asked!
    I would have called a manager and said I want her register closed out and counted because she didn't give me my change. Especially if all you had was a ten and you had no change in your wallet. Doesn't matter call the manager and tell them. They want to know if the customer is getting ripped off because their business will go down.

Sylmar isn't exactly the kind of place you want to hang out in after dark.
    It's a hispanic/latino community and as practically the only white boy in the place I was reluctant to make a scene.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I would have called for the manager and had the cash registered audited on the spot. How many people had she pulled that trick on that day (and every other day)? And you can bet your bottom dollar she was putting it all in her little ole pocket.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123