Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans have criminally short memories and will have forgotten all about the immigration issue by November.
    They won't forget if we don't let them forget.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself for ONLY being a part of military and nothing else, because our president has been part of everything other THAN serving his country honorably.

At any rate, I agree - we DO need another party which can actually get it right.
    I've always felt bad because I had never defended our country by being in the military -- BUT I am defending it now and when I get discouraged, the song "letters from home" always hits a cord with me.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself for ONLY being a part of military and nothing else, because our president has been part of everything other THAN serving his country honorably
    CV, I had to go all the way back to page 1 to see where that comment came from. I don't see serving one's country in the military as any minor fete. And you are STILL defending it now-- quite admirably, if you ask me. I know it has to be really frustrating to try to outwit the opposition for people who are used to taking more immediate and more permanent action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexploitation

I thought I would share this article;

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/14501.html
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Re: Mexploitation

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    I thought I would share this article;

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/14501.html
    I take exception to this article's implication that all Black people are welfare recipients. Most Black people go to work every day and earn their way in the world. I do, and my parents and grandparents did, too. However, a lot of what the writer says about Democrats and Republicans rings true.

I take exception to this article blaming the democrats. Don't get me wrong, I am not defending them-I can't stomach them right now. We are all being exploited- few people in our government on either side of the imaginary isle care about American workers. Congress just passed a huge tax cut again, and how many of us average folks will it help? I had to laugh at Fox News' line today that the tax cuts benefit America's families. What a JOKE. More tax cuts so the greedy corporates can build more factories over seas where they can pollute freely? More tax cuts so they can build more fast food/mega cheap shopping centers and hire illegals to run it? Where do we legal citizens, Americans-black/white/yellow/red figure into this? Congress doesn't care about us, and neither do the media moguls. They are all too busy parading of to their cocktail parties and dinners where they decide our fates.

You're absolutely correct BioGrl. We're all being exploited.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345