Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anytime, American Sister !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh look, I put "You're English is great" instead of "Your English is great!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Oh look, I put "You're English is great" instead of "Your English is great!"
    I did't evn notise! :P Aparently nether did the trools yet nether.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Interesting, I expected that everyone would have jumped on this post for what it was...the analogy that we are racist against hispanics could be true of some...but what really bothers me is the greatest percentage (even openly admitted by most of the groups supporting illegals) that are here illegally are from Mexico. I guess brute facts don't count anymore, rather, it is how badly we can use misdirection to confuse the issue?

Look, here it is, plain and simple...you come to this country after you legally ask permission to do so. Once here, you pay taxes like everyone else, you pay for what you take, and you don't become a burden on the taxpayer...it is the laws of the country you are violating, therefore, you should be prosecuted and deported regardless what your "heart" says.

I will personally stick up for any person, regardless of race, religion, (I won't say orientation because it is against my faith), financial standing, etc, etc, etc...as long as you follow the law...PERIOD! So please spare me and others your bleeding heart stories and the "Faith" based thing to do for those less fortunate. Obey the law and we all will get along.

Look, here it is, plain and simple...you come to this country after you legally ask permission to do so. Once here, you pay taxes like everyone else, you pay for what you take, and you don't become a burden on the taxpayer...it is the laws of the country you are violating, therefore, you should be prosecuted and deported regardless what your "heart" says.
    Manlyva, great post. The IRS doesn't have a heart and that's why most people pay their taxes and take it seriously.

EagleEye, I vote we make you the ALIPAC Spelling Police Chief.
    Watyasay ?! Got any spar time ?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    EagleEye, I vote we make you the ALIPAC Spelling Police Chief.
    Watyasay ?! Got any spar time ?

MarionC should be the assistant. On another thread she pointed out someone else's speelig misteak so I pionted out one she mad while correctin somebodie elses. :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

For everybody! I am really sorry I don't master perfectly the two languages I write and speak. Yes, because before becoming a citizen I was an immigrant I have worked hard to learn english and be a part of the country that saved my life...however I don't wish to share my story or nationality. Anyway,It is amazing how I write better that some of the people in this forum. For your information, I didn't even waste my time reading your replies, because I am not interested in this repetitive information you post in every topic that is open. I don't try to "blur" illegal aliens and legal aliens, but forum members mention situations such as two women walking out of the supermarket and they are automatically assuming they are illegal aliens and that's WRONG! Something that's funny is how few people are subscribed to this forum. And for me that's good news and nothing to worry about. Please be aware that illegal immigrants are in this country, and will be staying in this country, legally or illegally. They might get rid of a few, but it's a large country and they will be able to hide. What I really don't want is that my daughter goes out and gets raped by (to do it your style) this mexican illegal man. And imagine there is an illegal woman standing by who watched everything and has information on the man but she will not come out because she's afraid of being deported. On the other hand, the illegal guy regardless of the hard immigration politics will be here and he will not have his fingerprints on AFIS or any of the databases. So, for me, yes, it's better to be safe and have them all under control, registered. What's scares me is that there are 20,000,000 people in this country we don't have a record of. It's the worst time for our country to have that, and let's get real, they are not going away anytime soon. If you ask me, I totally agree with building a fence, because I really want to stop new illegal immigrants from coming, but thinking the ones that are here will go away, it's crazy!... The fence is good because it will stop the illegal immigration that comes from Central and North America, which is the one that I feel harms our communities the most. They are from Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico. However, I am not too worried about the immigrants from South America because they are usually a different type of immigration. They are always here because they got visas, and the american consulate is very strict when giving out visas. THe immigrants that come here with a visa, are usually college educated and belong to a middle to high class in their countries. They camouflage really well by the way because they are white and dress are dress very "preppy". Well, I just taught you something new in case you didn't know. I don't mean to fight in here... I just wanted to bring a different point of view, because I want to see what you really think and you really know about immigration.

Anyway,It is amazing how I write better that some of the people in this forum. For your information, I didn't even waste my time reading your replies, because I am not interested in this repetitive information you post in every topic that is open.
    Sweetie, don't flatter yourself. If you had gone back and read, you'd see we dropped you as the subject a long time ago. Now run along, we have work to do around here.

And that is why you will never accomplish anything regarding immigration. No matter what the results are on March 27.What YOU want is not gonna happen, your friends the mexicans will still be walking around, going to school wth your kids, maybe even marrying them...LOL Who knows! it's happened before!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast