Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CarolinaUnivision--hmmm....W....this would be an FCC Licensed Operation, would it not? I'm sure with all the rules and regulations pertaining to the eligibility of continued licensing that compliance with all laws of the United States is at the top of the list. In fact, I believe that a policy of defiance of laws and threats and insinuations that they are advocating and promoting and aiding and abetting and perhaps in Spanish unbeknownst to Americans encouraging violations of US Immigration Law through the use of their FCC License would be a violation of the compliance laws pertaining to this Federal Communications Commission licensed "business".

In fact, a federal investigation should be ordered and Congressional Hearings conducted on the use of minority owned FCC Licensed businesses. See, as a Spanish Speaking and probably hispanic-owned FCC Licensed Facility, these "business" people were given special advantages; special treatment; perhaps even special funding to pay their employees and other operating costs including that $45,000 a year to MarionC she so crudely crowed about.

When you are licensed to operate, you have been given a "privilege" you see to operate at the whim and will of the American People, the Licensor.

I think from what I've read here from MarionC that it's time for CarolinaUnivision to end. I believe it's being used for illicit purposes and illegal conspiracy to violate US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws.

Insulting the people who made it possible for you to have a voice and entertainment in Spanish and daring them that you will continue to violate their laws is not consistent with the purpose or requirements for continued operation of an operation whose existence depends solely on a License from the FCC who works for and represents the best interests of the American People.

Pull their license, shut them down.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you think it might be time to write to the FCC again? I think March 31 is their renewal date. How do we get the information about the station so we can sownload a complaint form off the FCC site and get it in there before renewal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    This is something I will never agree to and shall through my legal abilities provide by the Constitution of the United States of America put a stop to. I hope that we legal American citizens place HR4437 into law so we can once again have sovereign borders and have some respect for the rule of law in America. The voters will have the final say in this the illegals will be going home if that is what the majority of the public wants.
    More true words were never spoken. The majority of American voters including LEGAL IMMIGRANTS want illegal aliens to go back to their home countries by whatever means. I definitely support HB4437 providing no amnesty is attached to it including Bush's silly guest worker program.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote: MarionC:
    Please be aware that illegal immigrants are in this country, and will be staying in this country, legally or illegally. They might get rid of a few, but it's a large country and they will be able to hide..

------------------------------------
    Oh we know you are here. We get reminded of that everyday, in our schools, hospitals, work places, street corners, laundry mats, overcrowded buildings, old 'heaps' you call cars parked all over lawns, dirty baby diapers and beer cans all over roads, in lines at Wal-Mart holding your food stamps, and on and on and on........
    If you feel the need to preach, go find yourself a pulpit. You are just like the rest. BORING.
    Butterbean, from what you've (attention grammAR checkers here "you are" may be hyphenated to "you're") described here, you and I must live in the same town.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

I'm not too worried about MarianC. Anyone that is dumb enought to register on a site like ALIPAC and make antagonistic posts with Carolina Univision in their email deserves some kind of moron award.

Easy Internet cross references have given us MarianC's full name, office position, and phone number.

It is not that we need her information, it is just that I gave her every opportunity to BE HONEST and tell everyone she has a financial interest at stake with continued illegal immigration.

She did not take the opportunity to be HONEST so Im busting her out.

Does not surprise me one bit to see this type of shifty, sneaky, two faced, dishonest behavior from a pro-illegal, pro-criminal, invasion supporter, that will sell out America for a few bucks.

I try to be kind to everyone, even our opponents. Do you think Im being too harsh on her?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

attention grammAR checkers here "you are" may be hyphenated to "you're")
    OF COURSE IT CAN but it CANNOT be hyphenated to "you's"!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    OF COURSE IT CAN but it CANNOT be hypenated to "you's"!
    It's hyphenated! And, I think "youse guys" is a correct form of speech in some parts of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I try to be kind to everyone, even our opponents. Do you think Im being too harsh on her?

W
    Nope!

NAH!! She wasn't here to converse, only to Pontificate!! ha ha

She WAS pretty entertaining, though! I'm curious, what kind of office job could a moron like that be doing? She had the most disorganized mind I have seen in a long time.
    Guys, you're KILLING me! "You are" can be CONTRACTED to "you're".
    That is a contraction.

"You's" is certainly not acceptable English. "yous guys" is GOON TALK from B movies about Gansters. It is acceptable only in such movies and only by the GOONIEST of the GOONS.

11,000-agent border patrol...."11,000-agent" is a hyphenated word. That little line in there is the "hyphen".
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    OF COURSE IT CAN but it CANNOT be hypenated to "you's"!
    Quote annie:
    Butterbean, from what you've (attention grammAR checkers here "you are" may be hyphenated to "you're") described here, you and I must live in the same town.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You to be wong, wong, wong! Thanks for the englace lesson.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast