Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quiet? I don't think so. Calm before the storm? From where Im sitting we are in the middle of hail and lightning.
    It is most definately a calm before the storm. We are in the 'lame duck' session. This is the time when we have to watch our elected officials the most. The lame duck sessions have proven to pass some of the worst legislation ever.
    This 'quiet period' certainly does give the appearance of a duck on the pond. Everything looks calm on the surface, but underneath the legs are going 100 mph an hour! (figuratively speaking of course)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    W. wrote:

Many of us are starting to believe we can take this country back town by town and state by state if we can stop the OBLs from using their influence on OUR government to make their dirty deeds a done deal with amnesty.

This is a fight for the nation.

We have to fight on every level.
    Absolutely and it is because of dedicated efforts of Americans continuing to turn the heat up and demanding to be heard. Lets stay on it everyone. EVEN new people in the media are starting to report on this huge problem of illegal immigration. ROCK ON ACTIVISTS! Lets keep the momentum going!!!God is with us on this! We can prevail!

Everything looks calm on the surface, but underneath the legs are going 100 mph an hour! (figuratively speaking of course)
    Having seen Ted THE SWIMMER'S legs, I think I can say accurately that the only thing on that guy that can 'move fast' is his hand to his mouth when holding a glass
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Everything looks calm on the surface, but underneath the legs are going 100 mph an hour! (figuratively speaking of course)
    Having seen Ted THE SWIMMER'S legs, I think I can say accurately that the only thing on that guy that can 'move fast' is his hand to his mouth when holding a glass
    Sis, how true!
    Teddy just 'rolls around' because he's shaped like a pear.
    Narrow shoulders and a wide butt!
    Either that or his legs do work that fast when his car is broke down and he's in a hurry to get to the bar!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: Everything is too quiet out there!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I've been surfing the web for the past several days, blogs, national news, talk shows, and the illegal situation has been very quiet. What gives??? I hate the "silence before the storm..." Anybody else sensing this???
    I have to agree. It has been too quiet on the 'other side'. And I get paranoid and suspicious when that happens. I get the feeling that special interest groups such as LaRaza, know something we dont. And that gets me mad.
    But, I am busy sending out emails and faxes to every rep from A to Z. And I am hoping to change some minds of reps that want amnesty, and reinforce my support of those reps that are against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Romney is doing ads in Spanish. !
    Really? I haven't seen those yet.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Everything is too quiet out there!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quiet? I don't think so. Calm before the storm? From where Im sitting we are in the middle of hail and lightning.

W
    Agreed. I feel overwhelmed. There is so much it is difficult to even prioritize.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Annie, it certainly gets feeling that way at times. For me, patience has never been one of my virtues so I get frustrated too easily when I don't see things happening fast enough. And by that I mean fast enough by my standards.
    This is something I have to work on and I try not to let it get me down. (easier said than done, I know)

One step at a time...As we all know our politicians will stab us in the back as soon as we let our guard down!

Keep the pressure on with faxes, emails, etc.

The Bank of America incident has shown that WE will not go away. I agree, it is the quiet before the storm.

Look for it to explode next week -- President Bush will be in Mexico on March 12-14. He will bellow his tired speel of amnesty immigration reform and be acting on behalf of his favorite and home Nation, Mexico---and the war will be on.

This will also be the time to muddy Bush (Mr. put foreigners ahead of his own U.S. country) with 30% approval rating. As long as Bush promotes amnesty and open Borders then their will be NO support for his war in Iraq or anything he wants to do over there. He will get no help from us if he continues to hammer on us. Nope. He needs to get thru his thick skull what country he should be acting for -- the United States -- NOT Iraq or Mexico

All the media, Elite structure is set -- they know what they are doing. We must be ready for back lash.

April
    So true Sis, Here is the link to the McCain ad that keeps popping up on here. I just caught it. I think I read in another thread you wanted the link to it.

(MOD EDIT, LINK REMOVED, Please dont help the McCain Posting links to him helps elevate his site on the web)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast