Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I agree, but with people showing up at local meetings saying this is a federal issue, I'm waiting for the Bush administration and Congress to come in and supercede all local efforts.

W wrote:
    Also, the feds are conducting big sweeps that are bigger than anything in recent history and the illegals are declaring a new round of mass marches or civil unrest on May 1.
    I agree with everything you are saying, but who is talking about it?? Romney is doing ads in Spanish. It's like there is the real world and then there is the Elitists. Maybe that is why ALIPAC is taking off--it's just strange to me--like parallel universes! I'm trying to wrap my brain around it--it's like on the national media level this all doesn't exist!

Banned
    I had this conversation with Rich Galen the other night--I told him how important this was and he actually tried to tell me it was going to be settled soon and wouldn't be important in 2008 and that alarmed me!

Banned
    The Federal government hasn't give a hoot about the states since the Civil War....

Also, the feds are conducting big sweeps that are bigger than anything in recent history and the illegals are declaring a new round of mass marches or civil unrest on May 1.

This is the busiest I've ever seen things on this issue.
    I love it! Finally, the "We the People" part of the illegal migration equation has come to life and what a fantastic thing to see Americans start to take back the reins, lay claim to their own nation and begin to move America back to citizen control.

Without the internet, I don't think it would be possible. Millions of people want their country back and they're either ready to join or already have joined the fight for control, of our future.

William,
    How fast does it show for new recruits joining?
    I know its fast, I see new ones every night when I come on.
    ------------------------

I been to many different "anti" illegal immigration forums, (most northern and mid east states) where the people talk about Illegal immigration but don`t seem to sound like it`s a big issue. So I post "protest videos" and articles about the reality of it and some have replied, is it really that bad? or I did1nt realize it was really that bad. Alot of them have woken up.
    ------------------------

olivermyboy wrote:
    Romney is doing ads in Spanish.
    I don`t worry about what business are doing, as far as posting ads in spanish, there`s nothing we can do about it. Their day is coming.
    ------------------------

For those of you who feel its to quiet out there, the May 1st wakeup call is coming.
    Hopefully this year their protest will be the straw that breaks the camels back and angers the American people enough to bring them out in force.

Its not going to be quiet for long..

http://www.march25coalition.org/organize/index.html
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Too bad we can't get some kind of message out that say's "America Look who's trying to take over your Country" or "Do you believe there's an invasion now?' for their May 1st march! Maybe big banners for people standing on the sidelines. Just an idea

Banned
    Oliver, at the national level, the special interest and OBL lobbyists have been swarming all over Capitol Hill trying to boost their support....this week La Raza, the Irish lobbyists and such techies as Bill Gates.

They're all trying to "get theirs" while the American public gets the shaft once again.

We should be calling their offices and make their phones ring off the hook!

There's also a load of bills coming out on every topic under the sun related to immigration.....some containing SPP/NAU language. This stuff is flying fast and furious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast