Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ex-Mexican president Vicente Fox challenges Donald Trump to a debate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ex-Mexican president Vicente Fox challenges Donald Trump to a debate

by UPI
    3 Jun 2016

WASHINGTON, June 3 (UPI) — Former Mexican president Vicente Fox challenged presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to a debate over Trump’s controversial policies on immigration.

Fox, who has been a vocal critic of Trump’s, issued the challenge in an interview on WABC radio on Thursday, on “Election Central with Rita Cosby.”

“One condition … that it’s done in Mexico … because I need him to see what Mexico is all about, to see what we Mexicans are all about. He will change his attitude toward Mexico,” Fox said. “I invite him to San Cristobal to a free lunch. No cost for him.”

Fox later said he would be happy to debate Trump in the United States, as well.

Fox and Trump share a somewhat similar back story. When Fox ran for president of Mexico in 2000, he did so as a political outsider from the business world who was prone to blunt, sometimes harsh rhetoric.

Now, the former Mexican president said former leaders from around the world are disturbed by what Trump is saying. Fox has likened Trump to a “false prophet.”

He also lauded Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton’s speech Thursday, assailing Trump’s foreign policy proposals {link:as “dangerously incoherent.”
    : “http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/...411464899073/” target=”_blank”}
    “Ninety-five leaders that I work with every day, former presidents and former prime ministers,” agree with Clinton about Trump.

The presumptive nominee did not respond to Fox’s debate challenge.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/ex-mex...p-to-a-debate/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe Mr. Fox should invite all the illegals in the US to go back to Mexico and provide a "free" lunch to them.

He should invite them and have a debate with his OWN people and solve the issues in their own Country.

Man up Fox and take on that challenge!

Fox has been trying on numerous occasions to get Donald Trump to go to Mexico.

I'm sure he only has good intentions to teach Trump all about Bloody Cartel Land!

What purpose would it serve and no one could be that stupid to take him up on such an offer.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    What purpose would it serve and no one could be that stupid to take him up on such an offer.
    I agree. I can see no possible benefit to Trump agreeing to such a debate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn