Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unless you look at the head and see a female like hair do there is nothing indicating it is a female. It is kind of like the ink blot test.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    They come from an uncivilized and violent culture and then they proceed to shove it down our throats. You would think they would appreciate that we don't live that way. That just goes to show you that they are not here for a better life because not only do they not respect what we offer, they don't respect US.

Do as much damage as possible in as short a period of time as they can. Sound familiar?
    That sounds fairly ignorant though. There are many Americans who commit crimes on a daily basis or hate on Blacks, especially in the South. Does that make us inherently violent and racist?? It would seem so according to your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by duibuqi
    Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    They come from an uncivilized and violent culture and then they proceed to shove it down our throats. You would think they would appreciate that we don't live that way. That just goes to show you that they are not here for a better life because not only do they not respect what we offer, they don't respect US.

Do as much damage as possible in as short a period of time as they can. Sound familiar?
    That sounds fairly ignorant though. There are many Americans who commit crimes on a daily basis or hate on Blacks, especially in the South. Does that make us inherently violent and racist?? It would seem so according to your logic.
    There is little comparison to Southern Blacks here in America and people who come from a third world culture. Third worlders tend to leave a wave of trash and other undesirable garbage where ever they go, because that is all they know. I've seen illegals near my ranch who think nothing of throwing thier trash on the road. A few years ago it seemed all the rage for them to pull over on the side of the freeway and change thier kids diaper. Then, they'd leave the diaper on the side of the freeway so they wouldn't have to smell it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone else notice the shooter is dark & the one being shot is light ? Probly doesn't mean anything but I did think it interesting.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Did anyone else notice the shooter is dark & the one being shot is light ? Probly doesn't mean anything but I did think it interesting.
    Thier pen was probably just running out of ink after a long day of defacing property.

USPatriot I know that there are some latino gangs and people who really dislike blacks and cause trouble. I work at the police athletic league and we have had some latino teens drive buy yelling racist comments at the black kids trying to start a fight. Even many of the gangs are divided into there own ethnicity or race when in the past they allowed each other in. In an area in L.A. a young balck girl was shot and killed by latinos because they didn't like that fact that the better off black people were moving into the neighborhood. In fact the streets are divided by race. It is starting to become the same in South Florida and other areas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    USPatriot I know that there are some latino gangs and people who really dislike blacks and cause trouble. I work at the police athletic league and we have had some latino teens drive buy yelling racist comments at the black kids trying to start a fight. Even many of the gangs are divided into there own ethnicity or race when in the past they allowed each other in. In an area in L.A. a young balck girl was shot and killed by latinos because they didn't like that fact that the better off black people were moving into the neighborhood. In fact the streets are divided by race. It is starting to become the same in South Florida and other areas as well.
    So everyone is a racist. You have Whites in the South hanging racist effigies of Blacks or committing violent crimes against them. Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Asians, they all have their racists.

So everyone is a racist. You have Whites in the South hanging racist effigies of Blacks or committing violent crimes against them. Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Asians, they all have their racists.
    Yes, every race has thier racists, and every human has a line they draw at what is racist and what isn't.
    However, to set the record straight, there are FAR more black on white crimes than the other way around. Im sure that this depends on region somewhat, but for the most part, nationwide, this is now true these days.

The lame stream media only reports it when a so called "minority" gets criminalized by a white so don't let the media spoon feed you. Look up Dani Countryman's story. I bet you never even heard of it because the total media blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by duibuqi
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    You can thank the NWO control freaks and their tools of multiculturalism for that. Diversity is one thing, but multiculturalism is the opposite of the melting pot and is very evil in that it causes the different races to isolate themselves in language and culture..then that's when everyone is a racist. To hell with La Raza

Diversity=dis-unity

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast