Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    duibuqi, I have come to the conclusion that you are a plant from La Raza. Ignorant? Me? Pretty funny.

I LIVE in an Hispanic community. They KNOW they don't have to follow laws because we have let them get away with murder. Literally. And, where I live, they commit their crimes and if they happen to get close to being caught while in the act they just hit the border. Stay in Mexico until things cool down and then they are back again. That goes for rape and murder and all the other things they are doing in this God-forsaken state called Arizona.

The difference between the Hispanic culture and ours is that we have laws and, for the most part, we enforce them. And African-Americans and LEGAL immigrants know that they have to follow the laws. Illegals immigrants think they are above the law and they think their violence should be tolerated. Mostly, because that is the culture they left behind. They make the mistake of thinking the whole world lives the way they do.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    duibuqi, I have come to the conclusion that you are a plant from La Raza. Ignorant? Me? Pretty funny.

I LIVE in an Hispanic community. They KNOW they don't have to follow laws because we have let them get away with murder. Literally. And, where I live, they commit their crimes and if they happen to get close to being caught while in the act they just hit the border. Stay in Mexico until things cool down and then they are back again. That goes for rape and murder and all the other things they are doing in this God-forsaken state called Arizona.

The difference between the Hispanic culture and ours is that we have laws and, for the most part, we enforce them. And African-Americans and LEGAL immigrants know that they have to follow the laws. Illegals immigrants think they are above the law and they think their violence should be tolerated. Mostly, because that is the culture they left behind. They make the mistake of thinking the whole world lives the way they do.
    I'm confused. First you talk about Hispanics and then you refer to illegal aliens. Which is it? You believe Hispanics don't follow the laws? I live in an area with Asians and Hispanics and the people I've come across around here obey our laws and are for the most part, family values people. I have absolutely no quarrel with these people so every time I hear from the same Conservative groups about how these people are inherently bad because of their culture, it just blows my mind away how we have people here who think this way. You have to understand you're always going to have bad apples in any group and so to believe that everyone is the same is just short-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    So everyone is a racist. You have Whites in the South hanging racist effigies of Blacks or committing violent crimes against them. Whites, Blacks, Latinos, Asians, they all have their racists.
    Yes, every race has thier racists, and every human has a line they draw at what is racist and what isn't.
    However, to set the record straight, there are FAR more black on white crimes than the other way around. Im sure that this depends on region somewhat, but for the most part, nationwide, this is now true these days.

The lame stream media only reports it when a so called "minority" gets criminalized by a white so don't let the media spoon feed you. Look up Dani Countryman's story. I bet you never even heard of it because the total media blackout.
    What I find is South Florida is that most crime involves people of the same race or ethnicity and we also have what I have termed illegal on illlegal crime. Someone actually tried calling me racist for that illegal comment. With the exception of some armed robberies of businesses very seldom do you see blacks killing white people or Asians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

duibuqi I will refer you to the FBI's hate crime stats for the past five years. The highest numbers of recipients of hate crimes are African Americans, whites and on, as you can see from the summarized quote straight from the FBI's site. Read more on this, you will be surprised how little Hispanic illegal aliens are actually victims, instead, being the perpetrators of this type of crime, mainly towards African Americans in their OWN neighborhoods (as they are American citizens, the illegal alien Hispanics who commit those crimes have NO right to be there).

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/hate.htm

Racial bias

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2007, there were 4,956 victims of racially motivated hate crime.

* 69.3 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
    * 18.3 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.
    * 4.7 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.

* 1.5 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
    * 6.1 percent were victims of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by duibuqi

I'm confused. First you talk about Hispanics and then you refer to illegal aliens. Which is it? You believe Hispanics don't follow the laws? I live in an area with Asians and Hispanics and the people I've come across around here obey our laws and are for the most part, family values people. I have absolutely no quarrel with these people so every time I hear from the same Conservative groups about how these people are inherently bad because of their culture, it just blows my mind away how we have people here who think this way. You have to understand you're always going to have bad apples in any group and so to believe that everyone is the same is just short-sided.
    Humans tend to go by the experiences they've had in life. As a Californian I can say in all honestly I have NEVER seen white kids defacing property in parks or anywhere else for that matter. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but for all the times I've spotted hispanic kids doing it, makes one wonder...

Also, if you look on the FBI's top ten most wanted list, it is almost all men with hispanic last names. Kinda makes you go hmmmm...

Another thing (at least around here) I get reports when child molesters move in near my area and they are mostly white with hispanic and black following. Again, kinda makes you go hmmmm....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Sickntired, there does seem to be a trend in certain types of crimes. However, you do have to think of demographics of race in this nation, and compare the numbers of sex offenders by race, then that percentage against the racial numbers, that is when you get the real facts.

Say you have a prison poulation of 2,000 (I have little idea how much one prison holds). Let's say according to FBI's demographics we have seen, you have 20 sex offenders in each of 4 racial groups (White, Black, Asian and Hispanic), incarcerated in that prison. However, then you have to look at the overall population in the nation and find that of the four represented racial groups. That number comparrison then shows the reality of which group is overrepresented in incarcerated sex offenders, meaning, that group seems to be the more probable to commit sex offender crimes.

However, the groups such as NCLR, SPLC and ADL will argue this as it does not fit in with their agenda to make illegal aliens of Hispanic origin, as victims, instead of perpetrators of crimes in higher demographic numbers per capita.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by duibuqi

There's nothing to be confused about duibuqi. His experience is obvioulsy different than yours. Does that make his observations wrong, as you are trying to insinuate? You claim your experience has been positive. His has not. Fair enough!

Also, do you have a quarrel with illegal aliens, irrespective of their race or ethnicity?

AE

When it comes to experience with Hispanics who ARE illegal aliens, I'll give my own input. For five years now, we have lived in a duplex, which is within a complex, and as of now, we are the only American family here, notwithstading the Bosnian refugee family here (I presume by now they are citizens).

Since before the time the last American household moved and left us alone, we have endured racism, lies (in attempts to get us evicted I guess..) to the landlord, outiright violence, theft of our possessions and verbal harassment. We have simply wanted to live in peace, but were not left alone.

A friend of my sons (who was here illegal raised here since about 4) said that all of the neighbors wanted to get us out so it would be all Hispanic and whoever was able to get us out first got our unit (the duplexes are desired for the garages and yards, plus laundry hook-ups). I have little doubt about his honesty, as he was just 12 and had no reason to make such a thing up, as well his older brother had threatened our youngest daughter with a pocket knife (for no known reason, she was 7 at the time, he was 13), so him remaining friends with our son, although I had called police on his brother, spoke volumes about him and his word.

We have had to call police more times than I can even remember at this point, for all too many reasons, as well as having to lodge numerous complaints with the landlord(s) about trouble neighbors. At one point, the Hispanic manager once told us that although he knew many of the Hispanic children were bad, and that even their parents unfounded complaints about our kids (based on lies from their kids we found out), he would not do anything about it as they were Hispanic, he was Hispanic and they would be mad at him, so he only told the landlord about us. He stood at my front door and told me this with his wife, as well as my oldest daughter and son as witnesses.

It has been an appalling display, by these people, of their outright, unabashed racism.

All the while, my husband has had the pleasure to work with a man legally here from Mexico, a gem of a guy and pleasure for us to know. Although I attribute his character to his legal status. Those who come legally, have more character and have no trouble obeying the laws and getting along with all. This is exactly what people are seeing all across this nation.

Things have calmed down, and people have learned not to cross us. They have found we will push back. This is what Americans have to do. People have been too soft and passive with illegal aliens, and they get cocky and think they can get away with stuff (of course they HAVE gotten away with sneaking into our country and stealing identities and jobs without penalty from our government for far too long, which has made them bold enough to march in OUR streets demanding rights that are not for them to demand).

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I live in an Hispanic community.
    My car has been hit three times by Hispanics. None had insurance.
    My HOA dues went up because, as noted on our books, the Hispanic names didn't want to pay their bill.
    My car insurance went up 60%. As noted in the statistics, the Hispanic criminals are stealing cars to run illegals and drugs across the border.
    I was physically threatened by four Hispanic women where I worked because they thought I was after one of their jobs.
    My next door neighbors throw their garbage in my back yard. They are Hispanic.
    My Hispanic employees stole from me. I didn't fire them. See next item.
    My Hispanic employees, all but one quit without notice. All, except the one, came back two weeks later and EXPECTED to get their jobs back.
    My Hispanic tenant lied and cheated me. I ended up in the courtroom with her. Not on my complaints. On the complaints of someone else she did the same thing to.
    My Hispanic neighbors chose my yard to fight in when they have parties. I'm assuming it's because I am a single, older, white woman.
    Regular gunfire in my Hispanic neighborhood when they are having parties.
    Add that in to the fact that when you hear about hit and runs on the news it's always a "Hispanic male" running from the scene.
    90% to 95% of FBI most wanted for murder in LA are "Hispanic males".

The stats go on and on and on. Not to mention most of the police force in Mexico is on the drug cartel's payroll. Don't tell me they don't come from a violent, non-law abiding culture. I even had a four year old kid walk up to me in a laundry mat one time and hit me. I was just folding my clothes and here is this kid punching me. The mother didn't say anything, just guided him away from me. Don't tell me they don't come from a violent culture. Even the ones born here seem to adopt it as a methodical way of controlling Americans who were raised with following the law.

I suspect if you live in a non-violent Hispanic neighborhood then it is a lot of really old Hispanics. It isn't the 35 and below crowd.

I live in an Hispanic community.
    My car has been hit three times by Hispanics. None had insurance.
    My HOA dues went up because, as noted on our books, the Hispanic names didn't want to pay their bill.
    My car insurance went up 60%. As noted in the statistics, the Hispanic criminals are stealing cars to run illegals and drugs across the border.
    I was physically threatened by four Hispanic women where I worked because they thought I was after one of their jobs.
    My next door neighbors throw their garbage in my back yard. They are Hispanic.
    My Hispanic employees stole from me. I didn't fire them. See next item.
    My Hispanic employees, all but one quit without notice. All, except the one, came back two weeks later and EXPECTED to get their jobs back.
    My Hispanic tenant lied and cheated me. I ended up in the courtroom with her. Not on my complaints. On the complaints of someone else she did the same thing to.
    My Hispanic neighbors chose my yard to fight in when they have parties. I'm assuming it's because I am a single, older, white woman.
    Regular gunfire in my Hispanic neighborhood when they are having parties.
    Add that in to the fact that when you hear about hit and runs on the news it's always a "Hispanic male" running from the scene.
    90% to 95% of FBI most wanted for murder in LA are "Hispanic males".

The stats go on and on and on. Not to mention most of the police force in Mexico is on the drug cartel's payroll. Don't tell me they don't come from a violent, non-law abiding culture. I even had a four year old kid walk up to me in a laundry mat one time and hit me. I was just folding my clothes and here is this kid punching me. The mother didn't say anything, just guided him away from me. Don't tell me they don't come from a violent culture. Even the ones born here seem to adopt it as a methodical way of controlling Americans who were raised with following the law.

I suspect if you live in a non-violent Hispanic neighborhood then it is a lot of really old Hispanics. It isn't the 35 and below crowd.

My goodness, AE and LL you have both really been through the ringer! You are both in my prayers and thoughts to get out of your current situations asap. I have not even been through half as much as you two and I'm mad as hell anyway. I can't imagine the anger you must feel....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast