Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    I'm with you there AE. I have to say that when Sheriff Joe started enforcing our laws more seriously, regardless of the anger he drew from our then gov Janet, Mayor Phil and Police Chief Harris, a lot of the really abusive and obvious things cooled down a little. Now that they think Joe might deport them they are a little better. Just a little. At least I don't hear helicopters flying over my house at all hours like I did prior. Most of the time I feel like I am in a war zone. They would circle over with lights for sometimes a half an hour. Now I get that experience once every couple of months. Either Sheriff Joe is having an effect or the budget was cut. Probably both.

laughinglynx wrote:
    My Hispanic employees stole from me. I didn't fire them. See next item.
    My Hispanic employees, all but one quit without notice. All, except the one, came back two weeks later and EXPECTED to get their jobs back.
    My Hispanic tenant lied and cheated me. I ended up in the courtroom with her. Not on my complaints. On the complaints of someone else she did the same thing to.
    Laughinglynx -
    Your experiences sound awful. I think I would probably move out of that neighborhood because of fear for my own safety, but then that is probably giving in and giving them exactly what they want. It would probably just reinforce their aggressive and entitled behavior. I commend you for staying.

I do have a question though. You mentioned having Hispanic employees and tenants. Of course, some Hispanics are legal, many of them probably because of the first amnesty in 1986, or because they are anchor babies. But as we all know many tens of millions are illegal.

Just wondered how you are making sure your Hispanic employees and tenants are legal?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

As you can see duibuqi, many of us have our issues. My SS# was stolen, and unfortunately that is what it took for me to begin my research on illegal immigration. My head was in the sand up until that point. We are not generalizing all hispanics, because I have hispanic friends, and as a matter of fact, I am about to start a business with one of my hispanic friends. The difference is that he is LEGAL and expects no hand outs from the government. He flies an American flag in his yard and is proud to be an American. We have seen a real deterioration of our communities because of mostly illegals, and the legal hispanics that support illegal immigration.

I have yet to get a response from the Parks and Recreation Dept. They probably don't care because they don't want to go into the realm of racial politics. I'll bet $100 if I reported a white person they would want someones head on a platter!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Living in Miami I can tell you what I have experienced. We have lots of illegals and many of them have over stayed visas.
    The large number of unlicensed and uninsured drivers cause high car insurance rates and you are forced to have extra coverage for just that reason. Every week there is a fatal hit and run accident and many times the driver is an illegal alien. In fact there was one in Ft Lauderdale where a person in a wheelchair was hit and killed by an illegal from Argentina.

Since they invaded my condo complex and the apartment buildings next door we have a gang in our complex and gang fights around the corner from it. It is the Hispanic gang vs the Black gang. The amount of graffitti and vandalism has skyrocketed which cost all us money. They had to close the pool room as their underage teens were having sex on the pool tables. We have garbage disposed of improperly by them. They refuse to follow condo rules and bully the security guards when they try to get them to stop what they are doing. We had a Colombian cutting wood on a table saw outside after 5 pm on a weekday which is against condo rules. The rules say you cannot do construction after 4 pm. I called security and the guard came by. She told the guy to stop and he told her: "come back here you f en the n word followed by bitch and I will kill you." We called the police on them and told him to stop working and threatening people. He says if you are so tough then come down here and say that. I yelled back I am calling immigration so you better have your greencard ready and he ran inside. The woman who owns the unit where the work was being done has a file full of complaints in the condo office as she refuses to follow rules. She once told me I was an illegal alien so I told her I will glady call immigration and show them my documents and while we are at it then they can check yours. I went on and said that you may be like the Gomez family who overstayed their visa and were deported. Now if she starts coming out of her unit and sees me nearby she runs back in.

They also like to do construction without licenses and don't think the county laws regarding licensed contractors are fair. I am sure Rock Fish can comment on that one. In fact the number of costruction deaths and serious injuries on job sites have increased dramatically since illegals took those jobs over. My daughter's boyfriend was working on his electical license and would tell us how illegals would steal their tools. They all had their intials on their tools after many lost had some of theirs stolen. The Americans who were on the job site would pick them up and actually dangle them over the edge of the building to get their tools back. He got sick of it and became a cop. The illegals also shop lift at the Home Depot where they hang around looking for day laborer jobs. If they don't get any work they break into cars in the Home Depot parking lot or in the neighboring parking garage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, I'll throw my two cents in here. About one year ago I got a call from my credit card company. They were checking to see if I had made a number of expenditures. Guess where the expenditures were? El Paso, Texas, Walmart - $4000, among others. Several movie theatres in Juarez. And others. Doesn't mean it was IA's but certainly sounds suspicious. You be the judge.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: "Family Values" at it's best

It's too bad you didn't take pictures of the adults, the kids and their graffitti, the license plate, AND TURNED IT ALL OVER TO THE POLICE.

If you see something like that again, take the pics and turn them in!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    duibuqi I will refer you to the FBI's hate crime stats for the past five years. The highest numbers of recipients of hate crimes are African Americans, whites and on, as you can see from the summarized quote straight from the FBI's site. Read more on this, you will be surprised how little Hispanic illegal aliens are actually victims, instead, being the perpetrators of this type of crime, mainly towards African Americans in their OWN neighborhoods (as they are American citizens, the illegal alien Hispanics who commit those crimes have NO right to be there).

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/hate.htm

Racial bias

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2007, there were 4,956 victims of racially motivated hate crime.

* 69.3 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
    * 18.3 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.
    * 4.7 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.

* 1.5 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
    * 6.1 percent were victims of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
    It looks like Hispanic is not a race and so is not included on that list. Hispanics can be White, Black, Asian, or some other race. So there's no real way of knowing the true story. For all we know, they could constitute a majority of the "victims of an anti-white" percentage.

By the way, where did you find that statistic on Hispanics??? I don't see it anywhere on the site.

SickNTiredInSoCal,

The current top 10 most wanted list has 5 men with "White" names and 4 with Hispanic names.

AE

THe FBI's site, and it's stats are there. You simply have to spend the time reading it. The page link I gave, and the quoted summary is right there, however, you actually have to read this. It is very inepth and takes time to go deeply into the whole site and articles. Do it and you WILL find the truth (not just the overall numbers but also about WHO committed the crimes).

If you also go to the census site and look at states population demographics broken down by race/ethnicity, and then that same states population in the prison systems, and compare. IF you care to know the truth. the facts are out there, and will also tell you how many of the prisons populations Hispanic inmates are illegal aliens. Take that number and compare it by percentage to the overall state population for that group.

By the way, there are plenty of black Americans who may also be more white than black, and if they identify as black, then they are black. You can try to pick at little technicalities about who is Hispanic, but if someone identifies themselves as Hispanic, that is what they are, and until the government starts breaking that down even more, we have to simpy use that one identifying name, that our government uses as our only means to find those numbers.

If you really think that is a problem, then ask the government to stop using that term and to start breaking it down into who is Latino, who is white Hispanic, black Hispanic, Mestizo and on like that. Until then we all have to take the government at it's word that they ARE Hispanic (which actually means they are Spanish speakers, and likely have been from Spanish speaking nations).

Mmmmmm........does anyone smell troll roasting?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by duibuqi
    Quote Originally Posted by AE
    duibuqi I will refer you to the FBI's hate crime stats for the past five years. The highest numbers of recipients of hate crimes are African Americans, whites and on, as you can see from the summarized quote straight from the FBI's site. Read more on this, you will be surprised how little Hispanic illegal aliens are actually victims, instead, being the perpetrators of this type of crime, mainly towards African Americans in their OWN neighborhoods (as they are American citizens, the illegal alien Hispanics who commit those crimes have NO right to be there).

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/civilrights/hate.htm

Racial bias

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2007, there were 4,956 victims of racially motivated hate crime.

* 69.3 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
    * 18.3 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.
    * 4.7 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.

* 1.5 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
    * 6.1 percent were victims of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
    It looks like Hispanic is not a race and so is not included on that list. Hispanics can be White, Black, Asian, or some other race. So there's no real way of knowing the true story. For all we know, they could constitute a majority of the "victims of an anti-white" percentage.

By the way, where did you find that statistic on Hispanics??? I don't see it anywhere on the site.

SickNTiredInSoCal,

The current top 10 most wanted list has 5 men with "White" names and 4 with Hispanic names.
    Sorry, let me correct that. I get stats from a local paper it San Diego County's top ten most wanted:

Seyyed Loftabad (battery unlawful penetration)
    Brandon Scott Ellis (Conspirarcy)
    Gerardo Gomez (attempted murder)
    Jose Lopez (attempted murder)
    Julio Romero (child molestation)
    Ricardo Reyes (attempted murder)
    Julio Cesar Jacobo Curiel (murder)
    Imedo Molina Laurel (murder)
    Ricardo Persona (rape, child molestation)
    Arturo Gomez (rape with force)

by the way Dubuqi -

Here is an article on hispanic stats with all kinds of graphs and pie charts for your reading pleasure: I can't get the link to post properly, but look up Jared Taylor, stats, hispanic and this page should come right up:

If anyone know how to copy the this so that others can see the pics -would be appreciated.

Major Findings
    Income and Wealth
    •Per capita income of Hispanics is one half that of non-Hispanic whites, and household net worth is less than one tenth.
    •Fifty percent of Hispanic households use some form of welfare, the highest rate of any major population group.
    Crime
    •Hispanics are 3.3 times more likely to be in prison than whites; they are 4.2 times more likely to be in prison for murder, and 5.8 times more likely to be in prison for felony drug crimes.
    •Young Hispanics are 19 times more likely than young whites (and slightly more likely than young blacks) to be in youth gangs.
    Education
    •Hispanics drop out of high school at three times the white rate and twice the black rate.
    •Even third-generation Hispanics drop out of school at a higher rate than blacks and are less likely to be college graduates.
    •From 1992 to 2003, Hispanic illiteracy in English rose from 35 percent to 44 percent.
    •The average Hispanic 12th-grader reads and does math at the level of the average white 8th-grader.
    Families and Health
    •At 43 percent, the Hispanic illegitimacy rate is twice the white rate, and Hispanic women have abortions at 2.7 times the white rate.
    •Hispanics are three times more likely than whites not to have medical insurance, and die from AIDS and tuberculosis at three times the white rate.
    •In California, the cost of free medical care for illegal aliens forced 60 hospitals to close between 1993 and 2003.
    Attitudes
    •Only 33 percent of citizens of Hispanic origin consider themselves “Americansâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    builditnow, all my employees gave me birth certificates and Social Security cards. There was one obvious Mexican I hired. I told him he could not work without showing me his identification. He didn't show up for work on the scheduled day. I just figured he wasn't legal. Two weeks later he showed up and wanted his job telling me the reason he didn't show up on his start day was because he had been arrested. He still didn't have his documents. But, at that point I wasn't going to hire him anyway. His girlfriend couldn't even walk across the street and tell me he wasn't going to come to work. She had documents. Looking back I think some of the documents I took for "real" were probably phonies.

As for the tenant, she was born here. Just flaunted her "Hispanic" culture in my face. Even making fun at me for the way I pronounced her name.

One of the things that shocked me the most after I moved here (having bought a local restaurant) was how all my Hispanic employees looked down on me. I actually had 16 - 18 year old females rolling their eyes back in their heads when I asked them to do something. I've never been treated like an idiot by someone with barely a average IQ, especially when my name is on their paycheck. They were my most racist group of employees. The African-Americans were second for that spot. Them I could understand, but not the Hispanics. We didn't do anything to them. They lost the war far and square. And, I had people from all over the world working for me.

This may sound racist, but, as a general rule I stay away from Mexicans and South Americans because, across the board, almost all of them have lied, cheated or stolen from me. I don't feel like spending that much time trying to figure out if someone is honest enough or not. I have no back up. I just don't have time for it.

duibuqi - He's a plant from La Raza, I'm convinced. He's just gathering data for the other side. In all of four posts he has questioned everyone's experience. (Sounds like my ex-husband. Just a way to throw me off my game.)

It's okay. We all know the facts now. You can call us racist until you are blue in the face, but we know the facts.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast