Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When did I say any of you were a racist?? Where!? Is it not OK to discuss an alternate view or at least propose it here? Is that it?

So whenever an opposing view is put forth, I'm all of a sudden a member of some group? I'm an independent thinker thank you very much. I don't need to be a part of ANY group to help shape my beliefs and experiences. I can think for myself.

Most Americans probably don't share your negative views of Hispanics, that doesn't mean they're all somehow members of La Raza or believe that you're a racist, they simply disagree with you. This sort of thinking is akin to that on the other side in which anyone that opposes illegal immigration is suddenly a racist, something I've been called

duibuqi-
    SickNTired and AE provided a lot of info and statistics (above) in response to your questions regarding proof of the claims. You've commented on this thread since their posts, but not in regard to their posts. Does that mean you now recognize the statistics back up what they were saying?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

AE

My own views of people of Hispanic origin will always be in the middle. I attempt to give people a chance to show themselves for being decent, and have been fortunate to meet some, even though a few I suspected of being illegal. However, the truth in this is that the majority of those who act decently and conduct themselves with honesty and forthrightness appear to be those who also came here legaly, this speaks volumes about the character of those who come here illegally, it shows they have no respect for anyone outside of their own balkanized community here in our nation.

As well, on the subject of educational success of those here legally versus illegally. This can be a factor also. The people I know (Hispanic) here legally, have pushed their kids to make the most of their opportunities in their eudcation. My husbands co-worker and his wife gave up their house (sold it) in order to be able to maintain the activities and music lessons for their sons. Their boys are well behaved and studious kids.

The kids in our complex, on the other hand, not the same. Almost all the girls here around 15 and above already have babies, some with gang banger boyfriends and see them in the stores using WIC and food cards. The stats provided by Jared Taylor, posted here by SicNTiredInSoCal are correct as far as I have seen.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Ironic you didn't get a pic of the perps, their veh or lic plate.
    I call "TROLL" on this one

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    The parking lot is away from the playground area, so I couldn't run over there to get it. I didn't take pics of the perps because I had 2 small children with me, and I was nervous enough about what I was doing with them around. Would you have tried to start an altercation with your kids around? I didn't think so.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

oops! double posted
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by 5
    The parking lot is away from the playground area, so I couldn't run over there to get it. I didn't take pics of the perps because I had 2 small children with me, and I was nervous enough about what I was doing with them around. Would you have tried to start an altercation with your kids around? I didn't think so.
    jshhmr - You sure responded calmly for being accused of being a troll, when you're obviously not.

I was confused about that one. You've been on ALIPAC for a year and have posted over 1200 times, "5" could have just checked your many other posts which would have made it obvious you're not a troll. I noticed he/she had joined in 2006, and had 300+ posts, so I tried to check out his previous posts, only to find he's no longer here, "no posts" comes up when you do a search on his name. Maybe his ridiculous accusation exposed him as the real troll.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    awww...aint that sweet? Future Gang Members of America! Evil little rug rats!

The "Policia" line was a good one. Gonna have to remember that. Good work!

OH I LOVE IT
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

This reminds me of the time I went down to a riverside park here in Denver with a friend of mine for lunch. We saw a really trashy car pull up, loud mariache music playing on the stereo..and two people got out of the car, at first! lol, first this Mexican lady got out, with an ice chest and then her vato 'gangsta' man got out of the car and let out the kids and he got some stuff out of the trunk. Me and my friend were watching them, because it was kind of weird and youngsters like us are always watching weird things LOL, anyways the guy propped up a tent and BBQ and they set up a camp right there in the city park! even though there is a sign that says no BBqing allowed, no camping allowed,ect. because it is a city park..where bussiness people and college kids go to eat their lunch.

AE

LOL....funny, a tent.

I'll tell you a little secret I know about when it comes to camping, at least here in Oregon. Only citizens seem to camp, not sure why. In all of our time camping, we have not once seen anyone who is Hispanic camp in Oregon (legal, illegal, how would I know anyways without asking). Not sure why.

I do know that the manager of our complex, he and his wife (found this out recently) went home to Tijuana, paid the fee's and became legal after having been here illegally (upon becoming Christians, they felt they had to make things right). Anywho, they only camp in state parks, but said that none of the "Latinos" they knew camped, said they did not like it, and some were afraid to (maybe it is the sasquatch thing?.. )......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast