Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Global Banking - the Bank for International Settlements

Global Banking - the Bank for International Settlements (BIS)

...according to BIS Papers No. 17, Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies,

"Canada, Mexico and the United States are members of the trade group NAFTA. Given the high proportion of Canada and Mexico’s trade with the United States, a NAFTA dollar or “Ameroâ€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: OWG/SPP - the Borrower Becomes the Lender's Slave

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    And senor bosh is asking congress to raise the limit to 17 trillion ....

http://www.concordcoalition.org/issues/ ... tLimit.pdf
    Minnie, not to worry. 50.1% of the voters will never understand the federal debt limit.

They will understand that their standard of living has gone into the basement, but there is enough self-blame around to convince them that is their own fault.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Unfortunatelly....

Hi Jman. I would go so far as to say its just the neocons, I think the "federal reserve" has really become a crack house for the elite in this country. I am glad that you mentioned the gold standard. I support it one hundred percent and have always felt that it the growth that comes out of a representative currency standard, is slower, but steady and firm. Unlike our arbitrary system. One problem with having a system where our money is based on nothing is that it allows our government to just crank out physical notes and create false inflation. Greenspan actually supports the gold standard stating:

[quote]“If you are on a gold standard or other mechanism in which the central banks do not have discretion, then the system works automatically. The reason there is very little support for the gold standard is the consequences of those types of market adjustments are not considered to be appropriate in the twentieth and twenty first century. I am one of the rare people who have still some nostalgic view about the old gold standard, as you know, but I must tell you, I am in a very small minority among my colleagues on that issue.â€

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'm surprised so few know about this, it's nothing new and has been going on for about 200 years now.
    It's only been 94 years. The year was 1913 when the federal reserve was put into power illegally, and against the will of the people. The entire 16th amendment is a fraud, the income tax we pay is extortion. 98% of our federal income tax is just to pay the interest to the federal reserve to print our own money.

I hope I'm not the only one who see's the stupidity of paying someone to print our own money.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Quote Originally Posted by jman
    For those who do not understand the recent finding of this bank supporting illegal immigration ....I have a news flash. The "federal reserve" is nothing more than what Europe calls a central bank. What we have is 12 locations to appear decentralized .. furthermore there is absolutely nothing "federal' about it. The FED is a PRIVATE BANK that congress Illegally allowed to produce the currency of this country ...and later removed us from the gold standard. Thats right .. .your money is backed by nothing more than THIN AIR. I highly encourage you to look at a few sources. Aaron Russo's movie that can be viewed for free on goggle called "Freedom to Fascism" ... also the websites http://www.restoretherepublic.com and http://www.freedomtofascism.com or if you really want a good read. The book called the "Creature from Jekyl Isle." I have been an ALIPAC supporter and quiet viewer awaiting a moment when what I want to say is taken seriously .... the latest article on the FED was it. You will notice the growing movement against the NEO-Cons and our FED also have a huge amount of Ron Paul supporters. God Bless you for all your fantastic work in fighting for our children.
    Hmmm, I've heard something about this a few years ago about the gold being worth nothing, but didn't take it into account! Also I too don't know much about the Federal Reserve Banks either! I took it as it backed our currency with the value of gold! Thanks for the info jman and welcome!

I need to see that damn movie "Freedom To Fascism" too! I heard it was good!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Also read a book called "The Law That Never Was" by Bill Benson

He went to all 48 state's capitols (only 48 states in the union at that time) and noticed only 2 had actually ratified the 16th amendment. WAY under the 2/3rds needed to add an amendment to the Constitution.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios

He went to all 48 state's capitols (only 48 states in the union at that time) and noticed only 2 had actually ratified the 16th amendment. WAY under the 2/3rds needed to add an amendment to the Constitution.
    Thats in terms with Federal Income tax right? I heard that it is unconstitutional to tax our income on a federal level! I want a refund!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios

Thats in terms with Federal Income tax right? I heard that it is unconstitutional to tax our income on a federal level! I want a refund!!!
    That's in terms to the 16th amendment, and to a lesser extent the federal income tax. I'm still paying mine only because I don't feel like dealing with the IRS. But there is a group of people in 99/2000 that posted a $50,000 reward to anyone who could show them the law that said we had to pay the federal income tax. To this day it has gone unclaimed, and even converted a couple IRS agents to join their foundation. It's called "We The People Foundation".

I've gotten into a few discussions with Tax preparers and they always bring out the IRS tax codes to say see there's the law, and I retort stating that IRS codes are not U.S. law. There was a court case in 1916 where the U.S. Supreme court said that the 16th amendment didn't give the U.S. government any additional power to tax, and therefore our income is taxed illegally.

Thankfully word is spreading, and more people are becoming aware of this fraud.

Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Minuteman said:

They will understand that their standard of living has gone into the basement, but there is enough self-blame around to convince them that is their own fault.
    I have to agree, had this never been an issue, and our country developed in the way that it had first started, many of us would all be in much different places financially right now.

I keep going back to things my father used to say to me about our government, as it is right now, and often I heard him, but simply thought it was his own darkened opinions of the federal government. Now I realize he was based in reality and was right.

The first thing that I remember him saying to me was when I was about 10 or so, on a family camping trip up into the Cascade Mountains. I said something to the effect of wanting to pick a nice spot and just live there. I felt I had a right to, he said otherwise.

I said that the pioneers did it, why can't I? He explained how the government had decided we would close off all "public" lands to anymore free settlement (homesteading), and if you wanted to live up there you had to buy from them and then get taxed a lot on it. He said this all made us slaves to the government forever.

He went onto tell me other things through my younger years, all of which I remembered, much I did not take too seriously (then again how many teens would have?). Now I know.

I personally will not feel guilty about my current quality of life. I know that it could have been different had the feds stayed out of our lives and were not constantly telling us what we could not do with ourselves, our time and our money.

BTW, a story comes to mind about this. My brother had once worked for a man who lived in our Oregon mountain town. This man did not believe in banks and simply saved his money in his own safe at home. He took trip out of the country and took cash, not travelers checks. When he went through customs coming home, they took him into an office and began harassing him about the large amount of cash. They assumed he had committed some kind of drug trafficking crime in order to have it. He explained that he does not use banks and carries only cash.

The agent stated that it was not possible for him to not use banks, everyone used banks. When all was said and done, and they could not hold him anymore, the agent told this man that he needed to do what everyone else does and get a bank account. This man said no thanks he did not need the government keeping track of his private assets. The agent told him "nothing is private with the government, you'd might as well get an account".

This was well over twenty years ago, long before our more sophisticated surveillance methods these days (or was it?). This government agent spoke honestly when he slipped and said there was nothing private from the government.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast